Josh Holloway Begins Mission: Impossible IV

Josh Holloway Begins Mission: Impossible IV

Josh Holloway hits the set of Mission: Impossible 4 being filmed in Prague, Czech Republic on Thursday (October 14).

The 41-year-old Lost actor was joined by French actress Léa Seydoux as they filmed a few scenes on the streets of Prague.

Josh, who plays a member of the covert IMF team, recently joined the cast in late September. The new installment will be directed by Brad Bird and will star Tom Cruise and Hurt Locker‘s Jeremy Renner.

10+ pictures inside of Josh Holloway filming his first scenes for M:I4…

josh holloway mission impossible set 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

im pretty sure hes going rogue in this installment … looks cool tough !

not a fan of the movie, Tom Cruise or him. guess I’m not watching it…

News follower @ 10/14/2010 at 8:06 pm

!!! Love him! I’ll watch this movie just because he’s on it.

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/14/2010 at 8:09 pm

…sweet.

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/14/2010 at 8:20 pm

Man, Oh man, this dude oozes sexiness like crazy. *moan*<3 He’s in my top 3 :D

Huge fan of Lost so I’m excited he’s in MI4. But Jared, please post some Jeremy Renner pics please :))

He looks great. I still miss Sawyer.

SO MUCH GORGEOUSNESS *faints!*

OMG HE LOOKS SO HOT! MISSED YOU, DIMPLES!

No, don’t feel anything

pr person @ 10/14/2010 at 9:05 pm

LOVE HIM!! But won’t be seeing this movie..

so hot!!!!!!!!!!! i’m gonna see this movie just for him!

I literally shrieked a bit when I saw the haircut. I know he has to move on, but it’s jarring. That said, he looks really good.

WOW….Josh looks gorgeous!!!

God, he is so fine.

aw, he looks so cute clean shaven.

Still looks fine @ 10/15/2010 at 2:46 am

Not quite as sexy as he was in “Lost” but I’d still hit it.

Sashalize @ 10/15/2010 at 3:29 am

Damn – Tom Welling and Josh on the same JJ page – OK – that’s my Friday, made.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/15/2010 at 7:22 am

He looks great! I’m happy to see him doing so well after Lost.
He looks so different cleaned up!!!

the truth @ 10/15/2010 at 8:17 am

He has pretty smile.@Hot: I miss sawyer too!

Josh is really good looking, but I think they tried to make to not look as good, so that he desnt overshadow Tom Cruise, which he can easily do. But I am still exicited to see Josh on the big screen. Hopefully he will bring some Sawyer sexiness to the movie.

Still as sexy as ever :)

The man is hotter than fire. I like the longer hair a little better. Although I’m not completely hating the shorter hair. At least it’s not as short as he had it when he was in that episode of “CSI.” And thank god he didn’t carry through with that threat of getting a mohawk. Yuck!!

im pretty sure hes going rogue in this installment … looks cool tough !

Oh, Josh, you´re so great actor. I liked his acting in Lost so I´m going to watch Mission Impossible as soon as it´s possible.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All