Marion Cotillard is Bangin' at Parisian Premiere

Marion Cotillard is Bangin' at Parisian Premiere

Marion Cotillard puts her breast foot forward as she arrives at the premiere of her new film, Les Petits Mouchoirs, at Cinema UGC Normandie on Thursday (October 14) in Paris, France.

The 35-year-old French actress debuted a new ‘do with bangs!

Marion premiered Les Petits Mouchoirs (or Little White Lies in English) in Toronto last month!

The film tells the story of a group of friends coming to terms with a traumatic event – and the lies they told each other throughout their friendships.

marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 01
marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 02
marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 03
marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 04
marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 05
marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 06
marion cotillard les petits mouchoirs premiere paris 07

Credit: Julien M. Hekimian ; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Marion Cotillard

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/14/2010 at 7:35 pm

I don’t like the bottom of the dress but overall she looks good. I don’t like bangs on anyone though (even the most beautiful girls out there).

Love her, but I kinda hate her look.

She doesn’t look very elegant…. frankly, she should have chosen another type of dress for a movie premiere. Marion looks great but without makeup, she is ugly.

Francesca @ 10/14/2010 at 7:49 pm

What’s the problem with her? I guess she didn’t have time for a hairdo.

did she get her b**bs done?

I think she looks great! Gorgeous woman
and NO she didn’t have her boobs done, it’s because of her dress, some kind of push-up… she doesn’t need surgery anyway

Lose the leather. Yuk.

Holy gravity-defying boobs!

“breast” foot forward? Jared, you are so gay.

what was she thinking exactly with this..
everything is wrong from the dress to the makeup, hair.
the only time i thought she was pretty was in Big Fish where she wore no makeup.
any time i ever saw her in anything else or in real life events she’s been ugly.

Pepek Nonok @ 10/14/2010 at 10:18 pm

She looks like Katy Perry with the hairdo

breast foot? really? not even remotely funny.

Love Marion but don’t love the hair. Like the dress though.

That dress looks too small for her. I prefer her graceful Oscar premiere look. She appears exhausted, as well.

Chameleon @ 10/15/2010 at 2:49 am

This woman can look gorgeous or she can look – well, not so gorgeous, as in these photos here.

that’s a bad look.

she usually looks so elegant! its like she’s trying too hard to be young- with the bangs, boobs out and black leather dress.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/15/2010 at 7:34 am

I think she’s trying to shake things up a bit with this dress and show a different side of her. She’s still a talented and beautiful woman! If she wants to shake things up – go for it!

This girls doesn’t even know how to smile! She seems so hypocrite! I’m french and I’m sick of seeing her everywhere since La vie en rose!

She usually looks stunning but here not so much… Anyway the movie is great ! Saw it on an advance screening 2 weeks ago, and she is a very good actress, and the whole cast is great.

kitvancleave @ 10/15/2010 at 10:12 am

This is a French woman in Paris promoting a French film. Cotillard is an international style icon who appears on the covers of fashion magazines constantly. But she doesn’t always choose her own outfits. Some are from Dior, whom she represents, some from other designers. She likes the edge but looks great in suits and less extreme dresses. Whatever she wears, however her hair and make-up is styled, will be commented on by now.

I’m bemused why any French citizen would not be delighted with Cotillard’s success. She was recently inducted into the French Order of Arts and Letters as a Chevalier, has won every top female acting award offered, and still remains nice and humble. The French surely are quite proud to have such an outstanding artist representing that wonderful country, no matter what she wears to one premiere.

French Girl @ 10/15/2010 at 10:26 am

No we don’t so proud that you could think. «La Môme » is her unique good movie and I do not understand why is she received as Chevalier of Arts and Letters but at the same time, when you know that Celine Dion had received it to, it make me laugh !!!

Have you ever heard her in any interview ? She is too simple-minded and have never something clever to say. She is just … boring like your Katie Holmes without her fancy side.

French Girl @ 10/15/2010 at 1:03 pm

@French Girl:

Did I have to say :
No we don’t as proud as you could think ?

Sorry my english is not very good.

Personaly I am French and also very proud to have Marion to represent our WONDERFUL country and beauty around the world. But the important thing is that “Les Petits Moiuchoirs” is a really really great movie, I saw it in avant-première last week and I spent a really great time.
You must know that the cast of this film is really impressive in france, all the actors are very famous such as Jean Dujardin, François Cluzet or Benoit Magimel, and the other important thing is that Cotillard isn’t the most birlliant in the movi, but whatever, she’s great anyway.
You have (everybody) to see this movie, it will make you laugh, and cry, and the actors are just stunning, perfect all the time. One of the best movie I saw this year!