Rihanna & Lady Gaga Duet? Nope!

Rihanna & Lady Gaga Duet? Nope!

Rihanna steps out in Hollywood on Wednesday (October 13) the same night her “Only Girl In The World” video premieres.

JustJared.com can confirm that the 22-year-old Bajan beauty doesn’t have a duet in the works with Lady Gaga called “Broken Heels“. A “scan” of what looks like a track listing for Ri‘s new album Loud hit the web earlier today. But it’s a fake, Ri‘s rep confirms to Just Jared.

JustJared.com got a sneak peek of the album last month — you can still check out our full review!

Bigger Rihanna pic inside…

rihanna lady gaga broken heels 01
rihanna lady gaga broken heels 02

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I wonder is it a cover of Alexandra Burkes “Broken Heels” produced by RedOne??

@Ke$ha: hmmm i was wondering that too could be just what alexandra needs to lauch her career internationally

*Yawn* soul-less pop trash, both of them. Rhianna really needs to calm down with the clown weaves. Gaga – well, she just needs to dissappear.

Rihanna has been successful only in duets.

KEMP IS SLOW AS PHUK @ 10/14/2010 at 11:24 am

Rihanna is looking very reserved here…she looks great…Love the outfit. Can’t wait for Ri and her duets..

KEMP IS SLOW AS PHUK @ 10/14/2010 at 11:24 am

rock n roll queen @ 10/14/2010 at 11:28 am

cant wait to hear the song,if its true.

I like Rihanna’s hair in that picture much better than the horror it was before hand

LoL I see the Gaga stans are out in force. Have fun idolizing your mother monster – she couldn’t give a flying F_ck about you.

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/14/2010 at 12:08 pm

Never liked that annoying ho Rihanna. She couldn’t sing even if her life depended on it. She’s just about the image, trying so hard to be edgy and sexy all the effing time. And the worst thing is, she comes off as tacky IMO. And Gogool. Oh Gaga…..gaga….gaga….gaga….. At first, I thought she was original and hilarious with her weirdo outfits and outrageously funny stage performances. Now, I believe she’s trying too hard, too. I’m getting sick of her. It’s not cool anymore. Her little “monsters” will think that too soon, if they’re not that stupid. The only shocking thing would be to see her dressed normally :O picture that! O.O

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/14/2010 at 12:11 pm

A duet would be as horrible as “telephone”

celeb spotter @ 10/14/2010 at 1:01 pm

Only two pics?
Waste of a post.

GaGa may be fug but she’s got a fantastic voice.
I give Rihanna props for being willing to duet with her — GaGa will outshine her on every level.

@celeb spotter: They got to get their daily quote in so the Def Jam checks clear.

As long as we can’t hear Rihanna, I’m all for a “duet.”

@Annie: I’m not a Lady G fan but I have to admit she has talent. Rihanna not so much.

This could work if they just give RiRi one line to sing over and over again. She’s capable of that. Let Gaga Monster do the rest of the work. She’ll blow this clown out of the water.

The man in the red wig has nice tits.

@elfin – whoever created her *image* has a (dubious and misdirected) talent – she’s just a derivative of everyone people have swallowed hook line and sinker in the past. Nothing really new or socially challenging here at all. Same old boring. And no, I woudn’t classify her as particularly more talented than Riri – perhaps better at fooling everyone though.

And oh yeah, I guess she has quite a nice singing voice – so do a lot of buskers I hear everyday. Who cares?

If you want to see a classic example of derivative style, just look at Rihanna’s image. She’s blatantly swagger jacked most of Pop’s most prevalent singers. As for same old and boring that pretty much applies to any Rihanna song. They pretty much sound the same.

I think Gaga’s schtick is going to get old fast but the girl does seem to have a pretty good vocal range. I’ve heard them both live and Gaga lives up to her hype. Rihanna benefits immensely from autotuning and doesn’t sounds good live unless she’s singing in a very limited key.

Britini95 @ 10/14/2010 at 2:22 pm

They could never duet, Rihanna is so jealous of Lady Gaga, it’s hilalious. She ALWAYS finds a way to bring up Lady Gaga in interviews, and of course has nothing nice to say. GaGa never says anything about anyone because she knows she doesn’t have to. Rihanna’s most sucessful tracks are always duets(Umbrella, Love the Way you Lie, Hate that I love you so, Run this town), songs with just her (Russian Roulette, Rude boy, if it’s lovin that you want) Don’t do nearly as well. I don’t know if their voices would mesh well together.

@Annie: lady gaga not talented?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All