Sienna Miller is 'Fur' Real

Sienna Miller is 'Fur' Real

Sienna Miller arrives at Heathrow Airport to catch an outbound flight in London, England on Thursday (October 14).

The 28-year-old actress wore a tweed and red suede fur trimmed coat as she prepared for her flight.

On Tuesday, Sienna wore a stunning blue dress to designer Matthew Williamson‘s book launch party.

The book depicts the last twelve years of the designer’s career and includes shots of Sienna in addition to supermodel Kate Moss.

sienna miller fur trimmed take off 01
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 02
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 03
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 04
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 05
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 06
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 07
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 08
sienna miller fur trimmed take off 09

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hope that’s fake.

@LJ: I hope you don’t wear leather shoes or eat meat. SHM at preachers.

Brightside @ 10/14/2010 at 3:23 pm

I agree with LJ. There’s a big difference to skinning an animal alive so that some idiot woman thinks she looks beautiful in the name of pretentious fashion and eating meat. I don’t eat meat or wear leather but I do realise that some people don’t feel a vegetarian diet is for them but there is absolutely no excuse for killing a wild animal solely for the ridiculous and amoral idea that it’s fur is a fashionable item. It is disgusting and the women who wear fur are just so they can fool themselves into thinking they look beautiful in it (they don’t) are doubly disgusting and despicable creatures.

"foreal?" @ 10/14/2010 at 3:25 pm

Jared, you have officially outdone your corny titles. Omg LMAO.

@Brightside: What about those of us who wear the fur of an already dead animal? They don’t have to be skinned alive.

Sorry, I wasn’t really trying to preach. But I do enjoy a good debate so feel free to reply to me again. I don’t wear leather shoes, my shoes are made from fabric and have rubber soles. I do however eat meat but only from the free range or RSPCA Freedom Food section of the supermarket ensuring the animal has had a good life and was killed in a humane manner. Either way, I’m pretty sure the animals in the meat industry aren’t skinned alive like they are in the fur industry. Don’t get the wrong idea about me, I don’t go around forcing my opinions on others or attacking people who don’t agree with me. I just hope it isn’t real fur, thats all.

@LJ: The meat people eat even Organic meat is processed through machines, the animals are ALIVE and are killed through the revolvers, how is skinning animals worse?

Music 101 @ 10/14/2010 at 4:12 pm

What will PETA say?

jessemosslover @ 10/14/2010 at 4:31 pm

First she likes to sleep with married men and now she’s wearing an uglyass fur coat. As IF this beotch couldnt get any tackier. Yuck.

@Ben: As I stated, I only eat meat from free range and RSPCA approved farms (I think “Organic” means something different). I trust that the RSPCA would never allow an animal to be killed in such a cruel way. I have seen many videos of animals being skinned alive for their fur. Never have I seen a video of an animal being processed for its meat while it is still alive. Can you provide a link? If not, I am going to find it hard to believe you.

@LJ
Animals are mistreated to the point of torture while in captivity before they are slaughtered, organic or not.

When will some folks wake up and realize that watching a video on the Internet from a group with an agenda does not make one an expert on anything except perhaps gullibility, stupidity, and foolishness?

Would you also swallow a video produced by the KKK about the NAACP so readily without any critical questioning as you do these videos by animal rights zealots?

Read the label and buy fur that is raised in Scandinavia, Canada, or USA. It does not matterf where the garment is manufactured. Problem solved.

Would you also swallow a video produced by the KKK about the NAACP so readily without any critical questioning like you do the animal rights zealots?

Read the label and buy fur that is raised in Scandinavia, Canada, or USA. It does not matter if where the garment is manufactured. Problem solved.

@Fur: Thanks for the link, very interesting.

Not only is her fur terrible. She’s flying to LA where it’s warm.
Sienna the prima dona can’t even push her own cart.
Jared you have outdone yourself. This is the fashion icon that everyone is talking about or is it just her PR team.

Brightside @ 10/14/2010 at 5:38 pm

@rori:
I don’t eat meat but I live near a free range farm that raises turkeys and geese. They have large spacious barns attached to large spacious fields they can run around in. Inside the barns there are CD’s and cat balls (the ones with the bells in) hanging from the rafters for the turkeys and the geese to peck and play with. They are given pumpkins and squashes to peck at and eat for variety and when there are plums in season they get those too. It’s like watching a football match, one turkey picks up the plum and races around the field with it while the other turkeys chase after him, or her if she’s a hen. Music is also played in the barns for their relaxation. Their barns are strawed up daily with fresh straw and any injured birds are taken to a special hospital pen. They are very well treated and the farmer has fired staff who do not treat the birds with kindness and respect. They are humanely (I personally hate that term but….) killed. If you absolutely have to eat meat (even though it’s unnecessary to an adequate and healthy human diet) then it is possible to eat meat from an animal that has been raised with kindness and treated with respect. But there is no excuse for wearing fur. None at all. That’s just about killing something for fashion snobbery. Why rob an animal of it’s life so you can swank around being a brainless fashion snob?

@Music 101: then it is possible to eat meat from an animal that has been raised with kindness and treated with respect

PETA ARE disgusting

real fur or not…..Sienna is a nasty, classless, disgusting woman.

@Brightside:

Don’t Fool Yourself
that’s all

luisaonline @ 10/14/2010 at 6:45 pm

What an ugly coat!!!

We humans use animals. We eat them, play with them, and wear their skins

Get Used To It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Brightside:

fur are also treated with respect in finland , denmark……
and you have absolutely no excuse to judge fashion style
eat meat wear fur are no difference
the problem is humanely or not

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All