Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Welcome Twins!

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Welcome Twins!

Neil Patrick Harris is a dad!

The 37-year-old How I Met Your Mother star and partner David Burtka, 35, welcomed a baby boy and girl on Tuesday (October 12).

Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey,” Neil wrote on his Twitter page.

The babies were reportedly born with the help of a surrogate.

Congrats to the proud parents!!!

Credit: Michael Loccisano ; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, David Burtka, Gideon Burtka Harris, Harper Burtka Harris, Neil Patrick Harris

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

omg! LOVE NEIL PATRICK HARRIS

klutzy_girl @ 10/15/2010 at 4:54 pm

Congratulations to Neil and David! I’m so excited for them.

And Gideon and Harper are great names!

I don’t like him offscreen but congrats! :)

Love theeeeeem. I’m sure they’ll be great parents. Glad for them and their new family.

Gideon? Lol

the babies were born with the help of a surrogate

duh, I hope no one is so brainedwashed they believe two men can butt screw and produce a baby.

uck and uck

Umm…okay. It’s a weird world.

CanadaGirl @ 10/15/2010 at 5:05 pm

Congratulations to the proud fathers. :)@Sarah: Gideon is a biblical name. I think it’s fantastic.

Congratulations to Neil and David. They must be so excited!

Kid 1: “Hey, Dad, where is Mom?”
Dad 1: “Dad 1 & 2 don’t like girls, honey.”
Kid 2: “But, I’m a girl!”
Dad 2: “Yes, you are. Hey, Dad 1, help me out here.”

poor babies

why would they do that? I mean how is that normal to have two daddys? The kid is gonna be bullied in school, make fun of, this is not normal I don’t know how the society can accept that,. Seriously I don’t care if you givme thumbs down for this but would you want to have two daddys? what happen to the normal family household?

i hope they will have an aunty/ female figure somewhere in the picture. i believe in gays having kids but the same way single parents aren’t encouraged to adopt alone, there should be a positive presence of the opposite sex.

Love the name Gideon ever since seeing the old movie “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Russ Tamblyn (Amber Tamblyn’s father) played Gideon.

So who is the biological father, Neil or David?

Congrats to them! I’m sure that they will make great parents!

Random!!! @ 10/15/2010 at 5:29 pm

Lucky babies!

:D
Have two loving FATHERS. It’s not weird, grow up people.

ana from europe @ 10/15/2010 at 5:36 pm

did u know that dad already is a father?

He has also twins with his former partner, a producer. just forgot his name..

ana from europe @ 10/15/2010 at 5:37 pm

öhm…david not dad;)

I was brought up in a family of men.
My mother died before I was born, I was raised by my dad and four older brothers, I know it’s not classed as the same as this l0l, but my dad made sure I had a lot of interaction with my aunts and female cousins. I am sure the twins will have female figures in their lives.
And know how babies are made! >:D
As long as you have loving parents, who cares?

I meant *after* I was born, not before! duh :P

@missy:

I’d venture to guess they specified surrogate versus adoption, not surrogate versus seahorse syndrome.

mjnhbcfzujkm @ 10/15/2010 at 5:48 pm

i dont think its a good idea that gay people should have kids!!!!! poor poor children i feel sorry for the twins… its not natural

AnAnyMouse @ 10/15/2010 at 6:04 pm

@mjnhbcfzujkm: Neither is using the internet. Or wearing clothes. Or going tanning. Or taking medican. Or much of anything else that we do these days. If anything, feeling a deep love for another person is much more natural than any of these things. Additionally, why is a man raising a baby with another man any worse than a man raising a baby alone (say, if the mother dies, or was abusive). If nothing else, isn’t having an extra set of hands to love and care for a child better? These little ones have a home with a set of loving parents, which is more than a lot of kids can say.

That poor little girl, growing up with two DADS! Something is very wrong with this whole thing :(

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All