Alexander Skarsgard: Esquire House LA With Kate Bosworth!

Alexander Skarsgard: Esquire House LA With Kate Bosworth!

Alexander Skarsgard hits up the grand opening of Esquire House LA on Friday (October 15) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor didn’t walk the red carpet like girlfriend Kate Bosworth but was spotted inside the bash mingling with guests.

Last weekend, the couple also spent some time together, first grabbing a low-key lunch in Brentwood before having a night out at Village Idiot English pub.

Also pictured: Alexander posing with Esquire‘s associate publisher Stephen Jacoby. He also hung out with his friend, fellow Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman and his younger brother (also an actor), Gustaf Skarsgard.

skarsgard esquire la 01
skarsgard esquire la 02
skarsgard esquire la 03
skarsgard esquire la 04
skarsgard esquire la 05
skarsgard esquire la 06
skarsgard esquire la 07

Credit: Michael Caulfield ; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Gustaf Skarsgard, Joel Kinnaman, Kate Bosworth

• Jennifer Love Hewitt gushes about her baby daughter Autumn- US Weekly
  • Avril Lavigne is suing 2VLive for not paying her after she performed a concert- TMZ
  • Brody Jenner talks about skipping Kim Kardashian's wedding - Gossip Cop
  • Cher Lloyd looks so happy to be 21- Just Jared Jr
  • Falling Skies has been renewed for a final season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Casey Kasem's dead body is now missing- Huffington Post
  • How many stunt doubles does Scarlett Johansson have for The Avengers: Age of Ultron?- Lainey Gossip
  • Paul Anka has cancelled his concert in Tel Aviv- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Hunter King shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Why are they not pictured together?
Separate cars again? >:D
Honestly for a “couple” they are not very “coupley” (Ok that’s not a word)
But, same thing at the True Blood premiere, they were not together.

Yeah Alex!! I love him!

An Alex, Joel & Gustaf sandwich sounds like heaven 2 me… yes please!!!

Enough of the cramming this “couple” down our throats JJ. I’m sure there will be plenty of Scream Awards pics for you to who*re out on this site.

Hotest couple in Hollyweird!

Gustaf! Haha. Is he trying to make a name for himself in Hollywood too? If only he were taller and with more hair… He’d be hotter than Alex. :P

tinkerbell @ 10/16/2010 at 9:30 am

“Kate walked the red carpet alone”
Oh of course she did. She wants to get as much attention as possible, Askars was probably like you go alone and grab all the attention.
What are they playing at?
If you are a couple you attended events together, as a couple! Walking the red carpet signifies that.
I bet they didn’t mingle inside either, Kate was probably a babbling idiot, then Askars left her standing in the corner behind a plant all night! hehe

Askars looking hot, loving the unshaved look … Joel Kinnaman always looks good in a total bad boy way!

muppet show @ 10/16/2010 at 9:33 am

so alex are you playing hard to get? you dont mind to being photographed
inside but you mind the paps outside?or you like it because you were
with your friends?which one? or you like to make a deference?you like it when you play the smart guy and not possing with your girl?
oh please you are so pathetic , win an oscar first!!!

The headline should read: “Breaking news! Dude with grim face manages NOT to scowl!” I have to admit I love the chick with no function´s stoned facial expression! I see she´s expanding her usual posing repertoire. Or maybe she´s just tired from chasing dude with grim face who this time somehow navigated around her and left her in the dust? Hit the gym, chick with no function, hit the gym!

Kate Bosworth @ 10/16/2010 at 9:44 am

I am like so totally hot! Does everyone like my dress, it’s pretty isn’t it? I am not wearing my Jewelmint accessories, since they are what I like to call “tackymint” they like so don’t go with my beautiful and expensive dress, OK I got the dress at Wal-Mart, can you tell? No, it’s fab.
And while I am here be sure to check out my fab jewelery line http://www.jewelmint.com/
All one of a kind jewelery.
Help ME help YOU pick out a range that suits you, trust me I am a genius when it comes to shopping.
I am a real fashionette!
Come on over today, everything is 70% off, aren’t I nice?
And with just a sum of $29.99 a month I might as well be GIVING THEM AWAY.
~Love the gorgeous Kate Bosworth.

I never seen a post where we needed an explanation why they were not together. He did not walk the red carpet in case you were wondering. Who are trying to convice JJ?

Why you answer that I am going to get the popcorn

He actaully has a career, so no need for him to walk the carpet I guess.

Delicious !!!

keep movin @ 10/16/2010 at 10:04 am

i love kate! she is beautiful!

So – he came with his brother and Swedish actor friends. She came with her outfit that makes her look 37, not 27 and forgot her jewelry. And they did not stand together or get photographed together. I guess if they’re in the same general vicinity in LA, that’s good enough for JJ. And btw – JJ – why no post on KB yesterday with that lovely beige sweater coming from the salon? Even X17 couldn’t resist having a moment with her in their comments on their site about that one.

@Boomer: Who? Skarsgard and Kinnaman?

Jared, you’re being silly. There are no photos or reports of those two together yet you still put her in his headline. I know bloggers are biased but try to report the news not create it.

I see Alex but no Leech in his vicinity. Parasites usually attach themselves to their victim when they can. Another KB failure.

OMG! Joel Kinnaman is so hot.
I love him!!!

I read he spent the night hanging out with his brother and Swedish friends not Bosworth. Not sure why you have her in his post, but check WireImage. No pics of them “mingling.”

Sienna Miller @ 10/16/2010 at 10:20 am

@Kate Bosworth: Ummmm Kate? Once again you tried to upstage me. It ain’t working Kate, you could not even upstage me in the husband stealing game, at least my stolen man admitted to sleeping with me and actually left his wife. Guess what I even got my lame boyfriend, BACK after the fiasco. All your friends and boyfirends avoided you like week old milk. YOu had to go out and get the Tall swede dude, that hates being seen with you. I almost choked on my meal, trident gum, when he just waltzed right past you on the red carpet. Does he really know you Kate? I mean he did this totally weiird facial expression and walked by with all 7 of his friends. Then I saw you running in to catch up with him, of course after your favorite pap pose. Well Kate signing off, since I have real projects to attend to and people REALLY like me, I guess you lost this round too. In fact, since Jude is not here, I’m gonna see who I can eat from the Swede Smorgasboard, I mean he really can’t be your boyfriend Kate, he does not ackowledge you or look at you. I think my chances are pretty good. After all, I did get the Getty guy to leave his wife. Your boyfriends deny you to all Tabloids. Kate I would feel like——, oh well, bye bye Kate. Ha Ha , even my dress is cuter, are you going for the Lost in Sweden Oland look? Well it worked!!! That combination is all things horrid…That mint thingies that you are selling what is that? they look—-well, so eighties, well I at least am working a fashion endorsement from a well know Fashion House. You do see me in the print ads right?

Wish it were you..HA!!! Kate I digress…..

BTW- my friend Wilson says, there is help for your pattern baldness. I kinda see the diagonal part thing that you have going…

Sincerely,

Sienna Barracuda Miller

His behavior is odd if he’s actually dating this chick. I’m beginning to believe this is FWB (sex must not be very good) or a showmance.

best u can do @ 10/16/2010 at 10:25 am

well i’m back after a break. HERE they are again THE VILLIAGE IDIOTS BARBIE AND KEN lol.
we have seen no pics of them since there last publicity stunt outing then look what shows up out the blue these two. well I guess these IDIOTS are getting the head start with all the pics before the scream awards!! I BET KATE CANNOT DECIDE WHAT SHE WILL BE WEARING FOR THE SCREAM AWARDS!! I know put a paper bag over your head LOL !
cheer up alex you should be proud of your PR STUNT WH**RE the one you don’t pose with, look at, walk with, acknowledge as your GF LOL
lets see if you can do a little bit better at the scream awards! and at least look at her and SMILE!!!!!!!!!

ASkars had quite the entourage last night.

Agree, JJ, try do some actual news reporting. You link this girl to him every chance you get even when there’s no photographic evidence. I’m surprised you didn’t photoshop her into his pictures.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All