Alexander Skarsgard: Esquire House LA With Kate Bosworth!

Alexander Skarsgard: Esquire House LA With Kate Bosworth!

Alexander Skarsgard hits up the grand opening of Esquire House LA on Friday (October 15) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor didn’t walk the red carpet like girlfriend Kate Bosworth but was spotted inside the bash mingling with guests.

Last weekend, the couple also spent some time together, first grabbing a low-key lunch in Brentwood before having a night out at Village Idiot English pub.

Also pictured: Alexander posing with Esquire‘s associate publisher Stephen Jacoby. He also hung out with his friend, fellow Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman and his younger brother (also an actor), Gustaf Skarsgard.

skarsgard esquire la 01
skarsgard esquire la 02
skarsgard esquire la 03
skarsgard esquire la 04
skarsgard esquire la 05
skarsgard esquire la 06
skarsgard esquire la 07

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Why are they not pictured together?
Separate cars again? >:D
Honestly for a “couple” they are not very “coupley” (Ok that’s not a word)
But, same thing at the True Blood premiere, they were not together.

Yeah Alex!! I love him!

An Alex, Joel & Gustaf sandwich sounds like heaven 2 me… yes please!!!

Enough of the cramming this “couple” down our throats JJ. I’m sure there will be plenty of Scream Awards pics for you to who*re out on this site.

Hotest couple in Hollyweird!

Gustaf! Haha. Is he trying to make a name for himself in Hollywood too? If only he were taller and with more hair… He’d be hotter than Alex. :P

tinkerbell @ 10/16/2010 at 9:30 am

“Kate walked the red carpet alone”
Oh of course she did. She wants to get as much attention as possible, Askars was probably like you go alone and grab all the attention.
What are they playing at?
If you are a couple you attended events together, as a couple! Walking the red carpet signifies that.
I bet they didn’t mingle inside either, Kate was probably a babbling idiot, then Askars left her standing in the corner behind a plant all night! hehe

Askars looking hot, loving the unshaved look … Joel Kinnaman always looks good in a total bad boy way!

muppet show @ 10/16/2010 at 9:33 am

so alex are you playing hard to get? you dont mind to being photographed
inside but you mind the paps outside?or you like it because you were
with your friends?which one? or you like to make a deference?you like it when you play the smart guy and not possing with your girl?
oh please you are so pathetic , win an oscar first!!!

The headline should read: “Breaking news! Dude with grim face manages NOT to scowl!” I have to admit I love the chick with no function´s stoned facial expression! I see she´s expanding her usual posing repertoire. Or maybe she´s just tired from chasing dude with grim face who this time somehow navigated around her and left her in the dust? Hit the gym, chick with no function, hit the gym!

Kate Bosworth @ 10/16/2010 at 9:44 am

I am like so totally hot! Does everyone like my dress, it’s pretty isn’t it? I am not wearing my Jewelmint accessories, since they are what I like to call “tackymint” they like so don’t go with my beautiful and expensive dress, OK I got the dress at Wal-Mart, can you tell? No, it’s fab.
And while I am here be sure to check out my fab jewelery line http://www.jewelmint.com/
All one of a kind jewelery.
Help ME help YOU pick out a range that suits you, trust me I am a genius when it comes to shopping.
I am a real fashionette!
Come on over today, everything is 70% off, aren’t I nice?
And with just a sum of $29.99 a month I might as well be GIVING THEM AWAY.
~Love the gorgeous Kate Bosworth.

I never seen a post where we needed an explanation why they were not together. He did not walk the red carpet in case you were wondering. Who are trying to convice JJ?

Why you answer that I am going to get the popcorn

He actaully has a career, so no need for him to walk the carpet I guess.

Delicious !!!

keep movin @ 10/16/2010 at 10:04 am

i love kate! she is beautiful!

So – he came with his brother and Swedish actor friends. She came with her outfit that makes her look 37, not 27 and forgot her jewelry. And they did not stand together or get photographed together. I guess if they’re in the same general vicinity in LA, that’s good enough for JJ. And btw – JJ – why no post on KB yesterday with that lovely beige sweater coming from the salon? Even X17 couldn’t resist having a moment with her in their comments on their site about that one.

@Boomer: Who? Skarsgard and Kinnaman?

Jared, you’re being silly. There are no photos or reports of those two together yet you still put her in his headline. I know bloggers are biased but try to report the news not create it.

I see Alex but no Leech in his vicinity. Parasites usually attach themselves to their victim when they can. Another KB failure.

OMG! Joel Kinnaman is so hot.
I love him!!!

I read he spent the night hanging out with his brother and Swedish friends not Bosworth. Not sure why you have her in his post, but check WireImage. No pics of them “mingling.”

Sienna Miller @ 10/16/2010 at 10:20 am

@Kate Bosworth: Ummmm Kate? Once again you tried to upstage me. It ain’t working Kate, you could not even upstage me in the husband stealing game, at least my stolen man admitted to sleeping with me and actually left his wife. Guess what I even got my lame boyfriend, BACK after the fiasco. All your friends and boyfirends avoided you like week old milk. YOu had to go out and get the Tall swede dude, that hates being seen with you. I almost choked on my meal, trident gum, when he just waltzed right past you on the red carpet. Does he really know you Kate? I mean he did this totally weiird facial expression and walked by with all 7 of his friends. Then I saw you running in to catch up with him, of course after your favorite pap pose. Well Kate signing off, since I have real projects to attend to and people REALLY like me, I guess you lost this round too. In fact, since Jude is not here, I’m gonna see who I can eat from the Swede Smorgasboard, I mean he really can’t be your boyfriend Kate, he does not ackowledge you or look at you. I think my chances are pretty good. After all, I did get the Getty guy to leave his wife. Your boyfriends deny you to all Tabloids. Kate I would feel like——, oh well, bye bye Kate. Ha Ha , even my dress is cuter, are you going for the Lost in Sweden Oland look? Well it worked!!! That combination is all things horrid…That mint thingies that you are selling what is that? they look—-well, so eighties, well I at least am working a fashion endorsement from a well know Fashion House. You do see me in the print ads right?

Wish it were you..HA!!! Kate I digress…..

BTW- my friend Wilson says, there is help for your pattern baldness. I kinda see the diagonal part thing that you have going…

Sincerely,

Sienna Barracuda Miller

His behavior is odd if he’s actually dating this chick. I’m beginning to believe this is FWB (sex must not be very good) or a showmance.

best u can do @ 10/16/2010 at 10:25 am

well i’m back after a break. HERE they are again THE VILLIAGE IDIOTS BARBIE AND KEN lol.
we have seen no pics of them since there last publicity stunt outing then look what shows up out the blue these two. well I guess these IDIOTS are getting the head start with all the pics before the scream awards!! I BET KATE CANNOT DECIDE WHAT SHE WILL BE WEARING FOR THE SCREAM AWARDS!! I know put a paper bag over your head LOL !
cheer up alex you should be proud of your PR STUNT WH**RE the one you don’t pose with, look at, walk with, acknowledge as your GF LOL
lets see if you can do a little bit better at the scream awards! and at least look at her and SMILE!!!!!!!!!

ASkars had quite the entourage last night.

Agree, JJ, try do some actual news reporting. You link this girl to him every chance you get even when there’s no photographic evidence. I’m surprised you didn’t photoshop her into his pictures.

Umm…who cares? She looks kinda sad in these pics and Alex looks like he is having a good time with his friends and not here. No pics together again. I am sure she will manage to wiggle her way into the Scream Awards and try and be relevant. Which she will never be again? Why do you put her pics and name in his post but not in hers? So pathetic! The situation is a complete joke in hollywood. I mean when couples attend functions they walk the carpet together or one does not go at all. Alex is not a big enough star to try to act like he doesn’t want the attention or connections she is giving him. He is loving the attention so much.

Cherry , you bad naughty girl!

An Alex – Gustaf sandwhich MUST be enough for you!

www go2like com

—– ~ ¤ Nike╭⌒╮Jordan╭⌒╮SHOES $35
╭⌒Gucci╭⌒╮chanel╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮ HANDBAG $35
,)D&G))I),”)~~ LV,”~)sunglasses $14
╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ GHD,CHI $35
|田|田||田|田| CLOTH $15-38
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW

www go2like com

A passersby @ 10/16/2010 at 11:08 am

I am not a fan of this couple, but just wondering, is that AS’s best freind in the right of the pic? http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2487736/skarsgard-esquire-la-05/

Well i’ll say this for her her– at least you cant see her bones anymore: she’s looking slightly healthier. On a sadder note, i don’t get why she subjects herself to his obvious indifference. He is not so famous that his relationship would be the stuff of front page news. If not for JJ they would barely be photographed, why hide his relationships like its something shameful. He could just say “yeah, we are dating and I don’t want to get into details because I am a private person”. I doubt that the paps would hound them…unless of course she calls them herself.

Yes , that´s Björne , A passersby.

A passersby @ 10/16/2010 at 11:24 am

@Kitten: Thanks! :)

kate why so sad @ 10/16/2010 at 11:33 am

kate you’re looking a bit sad!!! whats up girl alex paying more attention to his mates and brother then you. is that not telling you nothing kate he may be sha**ing you but you are not the love of his life.
you will put up with anything that alex does to you because you are that desperate and attention seeking.
kate i am no fan of you but you deserve to be treated a little better then just showing up in alex’s bed (you’re lucky) from time to time. I bet his mates are laughing at you for following alex aroung like a lost puppy. kate get a backbone please and GROW UP!

His douchery antics and his choice of such “well dressed”, “well liked” , “actress” woman companionship are starting to alienated his fans. We love TB and the character of Eric Northman, but we are not sure about this dude.

That’s the Esquire event, and both of them are dress so “nice”.

Especially her outfit , is so, so, color and pattern synchronized;

and nothing says “I am here”,” I have arrived”, “this is a hollywood event” like a non-shaved face, denin faded cowboy shirt and black jeans.

I dont see his shoes , but i am almost sure he used those ridiculous black booties walmart tennis shoes, he always wears.

Come on, Alex, you have money, dress nicer, or hire somebody (thus helping the economy) to help you choose better outfits.

love,
your eric’s fan

@Kitten: It would be enough any other time, but Joel looks like he brings the kinky,how can a girl limit herself to just the Skarsbro ????

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:08 pm

I don’t get these two, I really don’t. They make a big show of advertising their “romance,” yet they half-@$$ it at every turn. They avoid each other at big events, and in pap pics he looks surly and put-upon even though they were obviously staged. You’d think they would realize that the “coy” act doesn’t have anyone guessing anymore. What it DOES do is make him look like one of those douchelords that will act one way to the girl in private (assuming they interact in private) to get what he wants from her and pretend she doesn’t exist in public because he wants to keep his options open. And it makes her look like the kind of desperate doormat who will put up with any bad treatment necessary just to have a boyfriend. Going by the dearth of “OMG KEWT KUPPLE!” squee that accompanied the Orlando and Kate Show, I’d say that the teenyboppers that fell for that are all grown up now and aren’t buying it, so if they’re going to sell this thing, they’re going to have to market it differently and act like they actually like each other. Because Alex and Kate? No one actually believes that you’re upset because the paparazzi showed up.

Both KB and AS are gorgeous! So’s Gustaf!

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:17 pm

And also, assuming her feelings for him go beyond “ooh, shiny,” it’s got to suck to see his TB costars paired off or with their SOs and looking so openly happy and unashamed, meanwhile she appears to have to fight for and painstakingly arrange every interaction. If I was surrounded by all of these happy and in love couples but barely got a smile or a look in my direction from my man, he wouldn’t be my man for much longer. I’m just saying.

@burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:24 pm

How do you know she barely got a smile or a look in her direction last night? They’ll go public when they dam well feel like it and it’s nobody’s business but theirs.

If she wants to look silly and hang out with someone who barely acknowledges her out in public..so be it!

over and out @ 10/16/2010 at 12:34 pm

You know, I love to rip on these two, but this event…I can’t even be convinced they came or left together or that there’s even fauxmance effort here. She looks sad and kind of lost, he looks like he’s into the bros and it feels kind of pathetic overall. We go from hyperoverdrive last week with faked up lunch dates, scowling and drunk exits with the Bjornes from bars to this? KB standing forlon-ish and alone and AS with more entourage than usual. Oh well. I’m sure they’ll be back in fine form tonight to make us gag away. Burnt, agree – if that were my supposed boyfriend he’d have to chalk up more energy to being seen together.

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:37 pm

@@burnt bacon: Have you been living in a cloister for the past year or so, or somewhere else where there was no Internet access or contact with the outside world? Because they’ve been making this “public” from the very beginning. And they’ve been making sure that it IS everybody’s business, at least as far as the Internet gossip blogs are concerned. They’re not that special compared to other celebrities who manage to keep their relationships out of the limelight for the most part (her ex and his rather high-profile wife come to mind), so if they were so concerned about their privacy, they’d have no problem getting it. Nice try, though.

X17 say that kate bosworth spent the night at alex’s how the hell did they know where alex lives and how the f*ck did they know kate spent the night at alex’s. god i hope they are not staking out alex’s home aswell I swear kate you told them or your PR you little trolls

muppet show @ 10/16/2010 at 12:39 pm

i think they are IN this together!!!its a deal they made!but its ok they want to confuse us!haha its so childish! do you think they play hide and seek?

@monice:

Alex and his friends are dressed as they do in Sweden for events. Go look at the Swedish entertainment sites. Most people do not wear formal clothes to industry events there. It’s good that they do not feel the need to impress anyone but themselves. They’re comfortable in their own skins and choose not to conform to HW cookie cutter standards. How very refreshing.

Brightside @ 10/16/2010 at 12:44 pm

She’s such a pap-wh-re. If he can turn up without the paps knowing then I’m sure she could too. How’s that going to work then, if they are in a relationship? I can’t imagine anything worse than a pap-wh-ring girlfriend who needs to be the centre of attention every freaking time they go out.

@burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 1:02 pm

I don’t subscribe to the “calling the paps” theory some people like to throw around. And they’ve been seen plenty of places and not papped – i.e. Santa Fe, Michigan, other parts of Sweden. I’m sure they go out without getting caught by paparazzi. I’m surprised that you used her ex and his wife as an example of people who stay out of the limelight. Seems to me, they’re papped all the time when in LA or NYC, Paris, London, St. Barts, even peeing in Malibu! Plus they appear at events.

rock n roll queen @ 10/16/2010 at 1:05 pm

r u sure he went there with her?i mean i only see him with his brother and friends.anyways he looks really good and casual.her skirt sucks though.

over and out @ 10/16/2010 at 1:10 pm

@@burnt bacon: Because they need more practice at it? Or a year wasn’t enough of this nonsense? Burnt is right, you have to be kidding. And X17, I think they were joking because she really does look like she rolled off a bed and threw that crap on. Has to be fugliest outfit ever.

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 1:18 pm

@@burnt bacon: “I don’t subscribe to the “calling the paps” theory some people like to throw around.”
“And they’ve been seen plenty of places and not papped – i.e. Santa Fe, Michigan, other parts of Sweden.”
” I’m surprised that you used her ex and his wife as an example of people who stay out of the limelight. Seems to me, they’re papped all the time when in LA or NYC, Paris, London, St. Barts, even peeing in Malibu! Plus they appear at events.”

muppet show @ 10/16/2010 at 1:23 pm

im trying to find a reason why they dont want to be photographed as a couple.i am not saying that we want to see them kissing but whats wrong with admiting that they are together?and if they are friends why they dont have a photograph together as friends.is it so bad?oh please either they are stupied or they definitely want the attention.

@Clue:

ok, i’ll play.

Is this Sweden? When in Rome do as ……

Furthermore, they’re not civilians, they dont get the luxury as the rest of us, to dress with jeans and mismatched outfits, they make big buck, it is their duty

to stimulate the economy by hiring people to help them look pretty and coordinated, much like they are doing by hiring you :)

@@burnt bacon:

I believed she meant Chris Martin not Orlando Bloom. Alex went to a TB conference the other night with Anna Paquin, yet the paps didn’t take not one picture. Unless he used a transporter , all 6″4″ of him should have been very noticeable entering and leaving a venue. A TB event not high profile for pap interest? But a Broken Bells concert is?

@monice:

Are you really equating fashion on par as respecting the social norms of a culture? That really only applies to maybe being accommodating by wearing a headscarf in deeply religious Muslim parts of the world, if YOU CHOOSE to go there. Mind you, that means you decided to go to these people’s country fully knowing their customs.

WOW! How much of a shallow follower must you be if you feel the need to have to dress like others. This was not dinner at the White House or Buckingham Palace or some other black tie event. I’m sure if there had been a dress code they would not have been let in. You…… do…… understand …..that ……don’t ……you?

much like they are doing by hi @ 10/16/2010 at 2:14 pm

@monice:

…..much like they are doing by hiring you :)

So they hired me to call them or their associates leeches and parasites? You might really want to rethink some of your responses….or stop listening to the people in your head.

I never liked KB so I never really cared who she was dating until she started “dating” Alex. Probably because she seems like such a user.

Does anyone know if she was this media hungry when she was dating Orlando? were they always papped out and about doing really mundane things?

Seems to me if there is repeated over exposure of her doing things that most celebs (unless they are in high demand, which most would agree she hasn’t been since Blue Crush) don’t get the amount of random paparazzi “sightings” as she does. Does she have them on speed dial?

Also JJ since Alex was only seen with his friends why did you have to drag her into it? Especially when she already has a post about her being there… does she pay you to mention her with any guy she is reportedly sleeping with?

***sorry, either my computer of JJ is nuts today******

@Clue:

“……much like they are doing by hiring you :)”

@Monice that message was meant for you. Stop taking this so personally. It’s just clothes. Let’s face it they’re all probably single guys or their GFs are in Sweden. If they had proper owners they would not have been allowed out of the house looking like that to any kind of public venue. They really look like a bunch of guys who’re hanging in someone’s back yard. Somewhere their mothers are all shaking heads and sighing. Been there, done that. I’m happy that AS had his brother and friends to keep him company. Bless their rumpled clothes wearing hearts. Hopefully water and soap were involved before the fashionistas picked their clothes from the Oscar the Grouch Collection off the floor. They’re guys!!! I’d rather have one of those than someone I have to fight for mirror and products.

Bald or not – Gustaf is hooooot :D

You can’t compare these two with Orlando and Miranda. For one thing Orlando and Mirnada are a real couple not something made up in the minds of Kate and the paps.Orlando and Miranda haven’t been seen in almost two weeks since they got back to London. They do not let the paps know every place they are going to be, as a matter of fact they do try to avoid them.
Everytime I look at Kate Bosworthless I’m sad she just seems so sad and lonely she dosen’t seem to have any female friends at all anymore at least you dont see her out with them.

Sorry one more thing, is there something wrong with Kate’s teeth if you look you hardly ever see her smiling so that you see them I noticed that a long time ago. Oh well just wondering

Also, was Kate ever greeted by anyone at the party? Alex didn’t even greet her, let alone anyone else. So basically she just showed up for the photo opportunity… yet no one acted like they wanted her there. Everyone else seemed to be greeted by someone at the party besides the photographers, everyone except KB. Tells you something doesn’t it.

Don’t get me wrong, I love celebrity couples but for some reason… This “couple” drives me nuts.

Reason why this couple drives me up the wall is they refuse to be photographed together? You guys will walk 10 feet apart, why not just stand next to each other.

I don’t care for Kate Bosworth, at all really, but if I were her I’d be mad to think my “boyfriend” doesn’t want to stand next to me, hold my hand OR show any sort of affection. Its pretty clear you both are dating (In my opinion)… you obviously don’t mind posing for pictures so why not go that next step and stand next to each other and take a flippin’ picture? It makes me wonder if they even like each other, seriously they are weird…

Marge Simpson @ 10/16/2010 at 4:49 pm

@Kate Bosworth:
I thought….I thought…..don’t lie to me kate! Is that really you behind the smary lipstick?

Mark Malkin has reported that Alex & Kate talked at the party, gave each other a hello kiss and stood talking with arms around each other before mingling with other people. You know, like couples do.

I have also seen a photo, taken by someone who attended the TB premiere party, of Alex & Kate in each others arms once most of the fans had left the party.

They’re a couple – get over it.

The difference between Orlando and Alex other than the fact that Orlando is the most bankable actor of the decade is that Orlando never treated Kate like this when in public NEVER and even being a young stud that was just staring out and having a girlfriend could have been a carer killer because of his teen age fan girls HE ALWAYS OWN UP TO DATING HER and went on her Beyond the Sea premiere and kissed her on camera .The same goes with Miranda the Australia Telethon does Orlando play the press for attention? It can be but he is a MAN about it and owns up to it and better at it that is for sure.

BALD BROTHER @ 10/16/2010 at 5:31 pm

Why is Alex’s brother Gustaf bald if he’s so young???!!! Maybe Kate and Gustaf could join some kind of hair club! Instead of jewelry, maybe Kate could design wigs with the help of bisexual baldy Gustaf Skarsgard.

Bjorne Larson @ 10/16/2010 at 5:36 pm

You could see BJORNE LARSON, aka Alex’s scrub beggar friend right behind Kate in pic #5. I think Bjorne is a bit of a famewhore as well…

The True Blond hunk and Ms. Bosworth hit Sienna Miller’s benefit for the International Medical Corps at L.A.’s Esquire House.

Are they a couple? We’ll let you be the judge. Here’s what we saw:

Bosworth arrived first followed by Skarsgård and a gaggle of guy friends at about 8:45. Once inside the party, the two hung out by the bar.

He simply gave her a peck on the cheek when they said hello before chatting for a minute or so. They stood with their arms around each other’s backs while talking to their friends before Bosworth took off into the crowd.

wow I am feeling the romance with the artical what a way to greet your girlfriend quick peak on the cheek and then kate disappears how romantic
.so whats wrong with them posing for a pic together if they are so lovey dovey sorry i aint buying it and nither are most people who have commented on the artical.
and i don’t care about the true blood premiere obviously that was then and this now something has changed they are FWB with PR at most and two idiots!

over and out @ 10/16/2010 at 5:43 pm

@Fiona: The whole point of Marc Malkin’s piece was that…they didn’t really act like a couple. Quick peck on the cheek, talked for a few minutes and then she went off with Arlene. Friends? Yes. Couple? Hmm. The video here isn’t really supporting your view either. Considering that Alex isn’t even near her or talking to her, no one says anything to her from his crowd except Gustaf and she/Arlene don’t look that welcome.

Mark Malkin reported that they gave each other a hello peck on the cheek, stood with their arms around each other for a “a minute or so” before she walked away. Way to inflame ;)

Also- that’s one pic that I’ve never seen. If it actually exists, wouldn’t it be widely circulated to prove they are in fact a couple? I’m thinking you’re full of it.

Alex's brother is so FUGLY @ 10/16/2010 at 5:54 pm

To comment #3 that said: “An Alex, Joel & Gustaf sandwich sounds like heaven 2 me… yes please!!!”
Ewwww, Yuck, Grosss! Gustaf is bald and has a very ugly face! And he’s got this weird scrawny sinewy body like a cocaine addict. Girl, you got some bad taste! LOL

over and out @ 10/16/2010 at 6:00 pm

@@Fiona: I’ve seen it. More much ado about nothing. They are all the way across the room partially in the dark. Looks like her wrapped on him as usual (like the Coachella shots), and she appears to be saying something to him. Not even a full court press up, certainly not from his part. Considering most of the other reports on those two at that party was that he didn’t spend much time with her at all but was at other tables or the bar and she was with Lisa Larson, I’m gonna give that one a whatever rating.

Alex is probably shallow @ 10/16/2010 at 6:11 pm

Truthfully, I don’t think KB is what Alex usually goes for because his last girlfriends – Sara Tun & Amelia Drake were thin yet curvy brunettes who seemed kinda fun and bubbly. And both Amelia & Sara have subtle (not the huge ones) breast implants which makes you think Alex is a breast man. But Kate is blonde, skinny with no curves, flat-chested, and she seems very dull, boring, and pretentious. The only reason I could see for his complete turnaround is that he might have been impressed by her in a superficial Hollywood kind of way. Like maybe he thought it was cool how she goes to a lot of fashion shows, she has a few celeb friends, the way she’s always papped, and her famous ex Orlando. It definitely makes you wonder about his personality and how he might not be the down-to-earth type of person he appears to be. He might be more shallow than we all think.

I’m sure they’re a couple. If they’re happy, I’m happy for them. They’re both very lovely people.

I dislike KB and all her fakeness, but even I gotta admit that they are an item. Maybe not serious, but they are together at least for now. And I don’t think it’s been smooth sailing. They’ve probably had a lot of bumps in their relationship. The chances of them lasting are like a fur-wearing black rapper becoming vegan and joining PETA.

I find it funny that so many people can’t stand these 2, but continue to post comments and making them popular. If you hate them so much stop leaving comments and maybe they’ll go away.

Just a thought.

Talented but ugly brother @ 10/16/2010 at 6:15 pm

Poor Gustaf, he’s a great actor but he’s unfortunate looking. That face of his is NOT very attractive and his premature balding are a turn-off.

Idon'tCare @ 10/16/2010 at 6:15 pm

So he stars in one lame TV series on HBO and he gets front page of JJ?
Wow, what an accomplishment.
He sucks, as does his hoe.

Gawd, that stick always dresses like such a rag. And then she’s all boney underneath? C’mon Alexander, what’s the friggin appeal here cuz I don’t see it. (Pretty lipstick though.)

@burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 6:27 pm

“Your choice, but it does happen. A lot. How else would we get pics of D-Listers buying nasal spray, meanwhile Sandra Bullock managed to completely disappear in the midst of a huge scandal involving her husband?”

SB went into hiding. Kate and Alex aren’t hiding. SB is now getting papped all the time in New Orleans where there are very few paps! I’m sure she too wishes they’d leave her alone.

“Yet we still managed to find out about it, didn’t we? Someone always reported it somewhere.”

Yes because people all over the world twitter!

“And even with all of that, we didn’t even know they were married until well after the fact, and there was no publicity around the wedding. No reports of her dress shopping. No “leaks” from the wedding planner telling us what stationery she was interested in. No constant engagement rumors. No reports on how much the ring cost. We got all of that with O/K, and they were never even engaged.”

OB’s marriage was very sudden for obvious reasons. We found out about it almost immediately afterward. There was no wedding dress, no wedding planner, no stationery. There were constant engagement rumors over the years. The actual engagement happened minutes before the wedding (maybe weeks). There have been reports about the cost of the ring in the tabloids. None of which I believe, BTW. Sorry, don’t get your last sentence of that comment.

“OK, I’ll give that Orlando and Miranda do get spotted and photographed fairly often. Probably a bad example to use. But they’re practically invisible compared to how much O/K was put out there.”

You have to admit, Orlando was a much hotter item when he and Kate dated. It was during the whole “Pirates” frenzy. He couldn’t sneeze anywhere in the world without it being reported.

The only thing that bothers me that makes me think this couple might actually be very serious is that comment the director of their movie Rod Lurie made at some college lecture or something about making Straw Dogs. Someone who was there reported he told the students that after ALex met Kate he went up to Rod and said “I think I’m going to fall in love with her”. What if he really does love her and because he’s got issues or whatever won’t acknowledge she exists if there are cameras within 100 feet?

Hot couple! Jealous fangirls!

Askars is D.E.L.U.S.I.O.N.A.L @ 10/16/2010 at 6:39 pm

I agree that KB is sooooo not Askar’s typical type of girl. Amelia and Sara were curvy, dark haired, and were more like the party/fun types. And, yes, they both did seem to have implants! LOL. KB seems so yuppy and stuck-up. Sometimes a person’s snobbiness make them *seem* better or more important than what they really are. And maybe Alex just felt impressed by that kind of I’m-better-than-you-are vibe that KB tends to give off.

Where are the other pics?! @ 10/16/2010 at 6:41 pm

No pics of Felicity Huffman, Michelle Rodriguez, Marlon Wayans, Lance Bass who were all also at this event?????? Or were Alex, Kate, and their little swedish club of friends the only guests in attendance?

I like that this couple is very private about their relationship.

Joel = Swedish Manho @ 10/16/2010 at 6:45 pm

Joel Kinnaman who’s in the 2nd pic with Alex is kinda cute. But lemme tell ya’ll that he has a reputation for being a loudmouthed manwhore who kisses and tells. What a turn off!!! I can’t stand cowardly weasel guys who have to go and tell everyone who they’ve just slept with. His face is attractive but he also looks kinda evil and creepy. And I don’t like dudes who are Manhos.

Sienna Miller @ 10/16/2010 at 6:48 pm

@@burnt bacon: together, they do not walk the carpet alone or separately, come on, it has been a year, just own up to it already!!!

All these comments are just a riot!!! Alex and Kate have lives; it’s not like they care what we think. Best we also get lives of our own.

muppet show @ 10/16/2010 at 6:57 pm

@Louise:
private= If you talk to someone or do something in private, you do it without other people being
present=http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/17/kate-bosworth-alexander-skarsgard-coachella-couple/
and there are many other examples that i cant find at the time about them!
or you do it and admit it or you dont and noone asks you.

Sienna Miller @ 10/16/2010 at 7:01 pm

@Cheryl: and we do have lives, dear, we just like entertainment and mtrain wrecks.Obviously you coming onto an entertainment gossip site to tell postera who post messages and thoughts on an entertainment site, to get a life. Apparently you don’t havea life as well.. PEACE!!!! I’m sure any normal human beings know that they don’t care, but hell maybe they do. That’s why he refuses to stand next to her or show just a little afffection.

Bored of this @ 10/16/2010 at 7:01 pm

No A-listers. No B-listers.
ASkars you’re never gonna make it in hollywood.
You’re 34, average talent, freakish tall and have a dish rag for a girlfriend.

PS: Alex, how was the coke? Do you know that alcohol makes your pupils contract, so he wasn’t drunk, just coked up .

Sienna is probably worse @ 10/16/2010 at 7:17 pm

Ewwww, Sienna Miller seriously gives me the creeps!!! I think she just might be worse that famehore Kate. Sienna has cheated on every man she’s ever dated, broken up two homes (Balthazar Getty’s family and Jude Law’s family), has drinking problems, and drug problems. Balthazar and Jude are also very sick and nasty individuals. What a mess!! SMH

@ 90

Is it you Jane T?

Get a job instead of BS-ing about Joel.

@Kitten: LMFAO … that looks a little painful…

@Kitten: lmfao is this for joels virtue or do you want the sandwich for urself? :)

I like them – Boz & Askars. They’re cool.

Cherry / # 99

Neither of them , you can keep all Skarsgårds , and I don´t want Joel to be virtuous at all.

But I want him to try all positions of the Kama Sutra with me , so I don´t want you to tire him out…

Cherry / # 99

Neither of them…

You can keep all Skarsgårds , and I don´t want Joel to be virtuous at all…

But I don´t want you to tire him out…

Sorry , I didn´t mean to post that reply twice , is was a mistake.

I didn´t see the first one , so I ´ve tried again…

Fashion Police!: @ 10/16/2010 at 8:07 pm

I bet his friends hate her, I can tell.

@Kitten: lol i can play nicely as i get 2keep Alex and Gustaf i will send a happy virtueless Joel back to you after i have finished ;)

@@Fiona:

The pic was taken by a friend who works in the industry. It has been on some Yuku askars boards.

Awwww come on!!!! @ 10/16/2010 at 8:36 pm

Kate Bosworth looks like a walking dead person….Look at her pale skin. Even fake vampires look better than this woman. But to each it’s own….Why is this man so ashamed of her??? They are obviously dating but I think he just wants her for his L.A. f-ck buddy. He probably has one in every country. This relationship is so odd!!!

TrueBlade @ 10/16/2010 at 9:07 pm

It looks like not one of his friends or his brother (whom she’s met twice at least) took pictures with her or hung out with her. I guess they’re trying to deny a relationship with her as well. Maybe it’s to make sure the paps don’t get the money shot.
What’s really weird is that Lisa , her most recent BFF was either ignored by her or vice versa. What happened??? Weren’t those two seen giggling together in the front seat of the car as they left The Village Idiot just a few days ago? Hmmm…….

If KB and AS showed up at a public venue together and were obviously a couple, would that make you happy? I’m wondering if they’re in a lose/lose position. If they show up together, it’s a showmance. If they’re at the same event together but there are no pictures of them together or they’re not outwardly affectionate, it’s still a showmance. I feel for these two. They can’t win with some of you. To me, they’re clearly a couple. I remember when Kate and Orlando went through the same thing. No fangirls wanted to believe they were a couple and they had all kinds of theories to prove their points. There were pictures of Kate and Orlando in Morocco but girls were insisting it was Malibu! Crazy!

I’ve seen this guy Alex on movies… … …never.
WHO THE HELL IS HE?

@Question:

Orlando and Kate were clearly very much a couple and in love. He walked by her side , they kissed, went to events with her….the whole shebang. They lived together and they eachh got stray dogs while they were in Morocco. James and her held hands , she laid on top of him in public and THEY looked like a couple. with

AS walks 10 steps in front of her, she initiates touching but he never reciprocates. He never enters an event with her. It’s like she’s some back street h00ker. Why be with someone for 1 year and act like that?
Now most recent his ENTIRE posse ignored her? That’s right, he obviously cares s much he lets his brother and friends diss her. No one cares at this point if they’re an item. It’s beyond comical…like watching bizarre mini-sodes..

he is so ugly , what is the big deal.

I DON’T WANNA SEE HIM LOOKING HAPPY, OR SMILING OR ANYTHING!! I WANNA SEE HIM LOOKING MOODY AND PALE AND SERIOUS, CUZ THAT’Z WHEN HE LOOKS SEXIEST!!!!

AND PLEASE, NO DENIM!!!!!

Anybody notice in the video of the party how the wife of Bjorne Larson gives Kate’s friend the stink eye? I think Bjorne’s wife was jealous that she wasn’t there to play Kate’s BFF because Kate had another female friend instead. You can see it at the very beginning of the video as Kate’s friend in a red dress walks by Bjorne’s wife.

KB impressed all his friends @ 10/17/2010 at 2:18 am

I saw the YouTube video of KB at the party. She LOOKS LIKE THE CENTER OF THEIR UNIVERSE. It’s so funny! All of Alex’s friends are staring at her and like following her with their eyes kinda like ‘Wow I can’t believe Alex is dating someone famous’. See, people?! This is the reason Alex is with her. He’s a shallow person and was attracted to the fact that KB, as much as we may dislike her, is famous. She’s been in Hollywood a lot longer than Alex, and has a lot more connections than him. Alex is so stupid and vain and shallow.

Alex in love w/KB right away?! @ 10/17/2010 at 2:24 am

@Nobody: To comment #85 that posted: “The only thing that bothers me that makes me think this couple might actually be very serious is that comment the director of their movie Rod Lurie made at some college lecture or something about making Straw Dogs. Someone who was there reported he told the students that after ALex met Kate he went up to Rod and said “I think I’m going to fall in love with her”.” OH MY GOD. WHERE DID YOU READ THIS OR HEAR THIS FROM?! I HOPE IT’S NOT TRUE!! IS THERE A VIDEO OF THIS LECTURE THE STRAW DOGS DIRECTOR GAVE?

Michelle Rodriguez & Kate @ 10/17/2010 at 2:55 am

@TrueBlade: “She worked with Michelle Rodriquez in Blue Crush…I wonder why Michelle wouldn’t take a picture with her….but then it seems , no one else did.” SO TRUE! I wonder why Michelle wasn’t even seen talking to KB? Michelle seems like the type of girl to keep things real and probably doesn’t like fake BS. Maybe this is why she doesn’t really talk to KB???

TrueBlade @ 10/17/2010 at 4:00 am

Does anyone wonder why Rod Lurie would take Straw Dogs to a college to be screened? Really??? Have you ever heard of any other movie being screened at a college. Seems like they’re doing an awful lot of test marketing on this clunker. It truly must suck big time!

I love that some of the AS worshipers seem to drink daily doses of Kool Aid. Either AS is very private or he’s not. So far he’s very private because he doesn’t want t admit to the nature of this relationship with that female. WOULD A PRIVATE PERSON LOOK AT THE DIRECTOR OF HIS MOVIE, A MAN HE BARELY KNOWS AND DECLARE” I think I’m gong to fall in love with her?” Really??? Really!!!! Okay, take another sip.

rock n roll queen @ 10/17/2010 at 4:01 am

ok u might hate kb and all this crap around their relationship but saying alex has average talent or tb is a lame show is just ridiculous.he has more talent than most blockbuster actors that the only roles can pull off is grapping a kalasnikoff and killing all the villains and then get laid by their blonde girlfriend that only had two lines in the movie and yet u consider them a listers.tb is one of the greatest and most brilliant shows i have seen from american television.the characters r never pure good and heroic or pure evil and predictably defeated in the end which is very refreshing. it has amazing pararells with todays social issues like religious groups that preach jihad against the people they hate,racism,drug use etc.it can, also,become greatly comic and tragic or frightening at the same time and this is done right no matter how difficult this is. and of course the actors performances even the ones that appeared only in a few episodes were breathtaking.so,i beleive its actors deserve more fame and front pages than the people that usually r on the front pages especially of blogs.

i hate kate…a homewrecker……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stupid

KB at scream awards @ 10/17/2010 at 6:26 am

KB was at the scream awards guess what? they did not pose together walk the carpet together, and she did not sit with him in the audience. I read she was backstage in the green room waiting for and no after party pics of them together thats not like kate? just alex with the trueblood cast?? i don’t think the trueblood cast are fond of KB. why would alex care what the TB cast think of his GF why not acknowledge her oh yeah he is doing his PR duty

but guess what they left together? are they arn’t they hmmm I have a headache

emilygee5 via twitter,

Kate Bosworth just made my fav people list. As I waved goodbye to her, she rolled down the window and thanked me! Totally made my day x10 :)

Oh and did i mention that Alexander skarsgard (or however u spell it) was in the car with her? Hottie!!!
30 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Alex is looking a bit sickly these days. Maybe he’s been taking Kate’s diet advice, or maybe drinking too much.

His friends impressed with KB ?

Hardly…

You must be kidding…

Joel is probably wondering how could Alex downgrade to KB from his stunning sister.

I love you alexander skarsgard you’re the best !!

My god. KB.. you’ve had.. what, less than 5 hit movies? You’re only famous because of the guys you “date” (LEECH) . I really hope ASkars breaks it off with her soon. My respect points for him will go up like a freaking rocket when he does.

They are boring @ 10/17/2010 at 12:20 pm

They get more attention when they go to an event separate then together. He is always with his friends, or she is with her friends hanging out. He is nice to look at, but they are very boring as a couple, if they are one. She is always wearing beigh in all of her photos, and I think he only has one pair of black pants and wears black boots that he forgets to fastens. If it wasnt for true blood would anyone know who he was.

He looks hot as always. I’m glad he won the Scream Award last night.

I have to say that I *almost* feel sorry about KB. Now her careers consists in showing up wherever Alex goes to have her picture taken. There’s absolutely no buzz about any other aspect of her career.

I wonder if she’s already a joke in Hollywood. There’s something so pathetic and desperate about her, now.

@KB at scream awards:

Well, if they’re left together the pictures sure will show up. But remember that People wrote that they were kissing each other between bites of food during their lunch the other day but we never saw any kissing picture so, take that with a truck load of salt. Any pr intern in LA could have written that twitter post.

Carla Nelson @ 10/18/2010 at 9:56 am

These two are paying the pap because everyday they were seen somewhere together. It aint like they go home so you have to be going where you know they are. Think baout it you see Anna and Bill that is the only place up unto now that you have really seen these other than their wedding. It like the pap are keeping a minute by minute diary on the two. Every second or minute and hour they are getting reported on.

trolltroll @ 10/18/2010 at 10:24 am

Joel Kinnaman is so sexy & handsome!

And a fantastic actor!

Alex is sooo hot. He looks good in anything!

KB bye bye @ 10/18/2010 at 2:43 pm

@KB impressed all his friends:

what are you on ?.they totally gave her the brush off.Gustaf even said something ******…..

Carla Nelson @ 10/18/2010 at 2:52 pm

I know this is a PR stunt because who tells the Pr stunt that they stayed the night together. If you see them going to the house thwen you can actually say that maybe something did happen. But who wnats to know that you spend the night with your friend. I wouldn’t want the papers to be that detailed. You didn’t hear of Bill and Anna saying that we spent the night with each other. They didn’t have to say it. JJ is the only one putting this so called fairytale romance on a pedistal.

Carla Nelson @ 10/18/2010 at 2:54 pm

If he wa smy son I would tell him that you don’t have to adveritse and go into every detail with the paps in order to let everybody know that she is your are what ever he acts like he has never has anthing hiself. The next power couple these two will never be.

Carla Nelson @ 10/18/2010 at 3:21 pm

Some people live for attention know matter what form shape or fashion it is in. There is a woman in my office I give her credit she does wear pretty clothes and pays good montey for them. You know what her problem is pride and it is in the clothes she wears. Im not jealous at all but I know when a person is full of themselves. She goes shopping and go to clubs and take pictures so she can come to work Monday and show of her pictures of her clothes she went out and and partied in. Just wanting someone to ask girl how much you paid for that dress. But we don’t give her the satifaction of saying anything at all we don’t want to know how much you paid for it and were you got it. So she walks away sad because know one asked where did you go over the weekend. Soon as you ask she going to start telling you about the dress she bought and how much it cost. We know that her clothes is nice but she looks for praised in all the wrong places. There is another who wears nice clothes and were quick to tell that person how good she looks because she does not care if she gets complimented or not. It doesn’t matter one way or the other. We can tell by the quality of her clothers that she likes nice things she don’t have to advertise in the papers how much I pay for my clothes. Sometimes the human nature can get very prideful these two have put there pride and joy in being pap. There running a contest with other celeberties. Haven’t these two heard that pride comes before a fall. It is nothing wrong with being pap but there is a lot wrong when the motives and intentions are not right.

Carla Nelson @ 10/18/2010 at 6:09 pm

If you think about why all the publicity around them when it is time for the Sctream Awards.