Alexander Skarsgard: Esquire House LA With Kate Bosworth!

Alexander Skarsgard: Esquire House LA With Kate Bosworth!

Alexander Skarsgard hits up the grand opening of Esquire House LA on Friday (October 15) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor didn’t walk the red carpet like girlfriend Kate Bosworth but was spotted inside the bash mingling with guests.

Last weekend, the couple also spent some time together, first grabbing a low-key lunch in Brentwood before having a night out at Village Idiot English pub.

Also pictured: Alexander posing with Esquire‘s associate publisher Stephen Jacoby. He also hung out with his friend, fellow Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman and his younger brother (also an actor), Gustaf Skarsgard.

skarsgard esquire la 01
skarsgard esquire la 02
skarsgard esquire la 03
skarsgard esquire la 04
skarsgard esquire la 05
skarsgard esquire la 06
skarsgard esquire la 07

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Umm…who cares? She looks kinda sad in these pics and Alex looks like he is having a good time with his friends and not here. No pics together again. I am sure she will manage to wiggle her way into the Scream Awards and try and be relevant. Which she will never be again? Why do you put her pics and name in his post but not in hers? So pathetic! The situation is a complete joke in hollywood. I mean when couples attend functions they walk the carpet together or one does not go at all. Alex is not a big enough star to try to act like he doesn’t want the attention or connections she is giving him. He is loving the attention so much.

Cherry , you bad naughty girl!

An Alex – Gustaf sandwhich MUST be enough for you!

www go2like com

—– ~ ¤ Nike╭⌒╮Jordan╭⌒╮SHOES $35
╭⌒Gucci╭⌒╮chanel╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮ HANDBAG $35
,)D&G))I),”)~~ LV,”~)sunglasses $14
╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ GHD,CHI $35
|田|田||田|田| CLOTH $15-38
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW

www go2like com

A passersby @ 10/16/2010 at 11:08 am

I am not a fan of this couple, but just wondering, is that AS’s best freind in the right of the pic? http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2487736/skarsgard-esquire-la-05/

Well i’ll say this for her her– at least you cant see her bones anymore: she’s looking slightly healthier. On a sadder note, i don’t get why she subjects herself to his obvious indifference. He is not so famous that his relationship would be the stuff of front page news. If not for JJ they would barely be photographed, why hide his relationships like its something shameful. He could just say “yeah, we are dating and I don’t want to get into details because I am a private person”. I doubt that the paps would hound them…unless of course she calls them herself.

Yes , that´s Björne , A passersby.

A passersby @ 10/16/2010 at 11:24 am

@Kitten: Thanks! :)

kate why so sad @ 10/16/2010 at 11:33 am

kate you’re looking a bit sad!!! whats up girl alex paying more attention to his mates and brother then you. is that not telling you nothing kate he may be sha**ing you but you are not the love of his life.
you will put up with anything that alex does to you because you are that desperate and attention seeking.
kate i am no fan of you but you deserve to be treated a little better then just showing up in alex’s bed (you’re lucky) from time to time. I bet his mates are laughing at you for following alex aroung like a lost puppy. kate get a backbone please and GROW UP!

His douchery antics and his choice of such “well dressed”, “well liked” , “actress” woman companionship are starting to alienated his fans. We love TB and the character of Eric Northman, but we are not sure about this dude.

That’s the Esquire event, and both of them are dress so “nice”.

Especially her outfit , is so, so, color and pattern synchronized;

and nothing says “I am here”,” I have arrived”, “this is a hollywood event” like a non-shaved face, denin faded cowboy shirt and black jeans.

I dont see his shoes , but i am almost sure he used those ridiculous black booties walmart tennis shoes, he always wears.

Come on, Alex, you have money, dress nicer, or hire somebody (thus helping the economy) to help you choose better outfits.

love,
your eric’s fan

@Kitten: It would be enough any other time, but Joel looks like he brings the kinky,how can a girl limit herself to just the Skarsbro ????

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:08 pm

I don’t get these two, I really don’t. They make a big show of advertising their “romance,” yet they half-@$$ it at every turn. They avoid each other at big events, and in pap pics he looks surly and put-upon even though they were obviously staged. You’d think they would realize that the “coy” act doesn’t have anyone guessing anymore. What it DOES do is make him look like one of those douchelords that will act one way to the girl in private (assuming they interact in private) to get what he wants from her and pretend she doesn’t exist in public because he wants to keep his options open. And it makes her look like the kind of desperate doormat who will put up with any bad treatment necessary just to have a boyfriend. Going by the dearth of “OMG KEWT KUPPLE!” squee that accompanied the Orlando and Kate Show, I’d say that the teenyboppers that fell for that are all grown up now and aren’t buying it, so if they’re going to sell this thing, they’re going to have to market it differently and act like they actually like each other. Because Alex and Kate? No one actually believes that you’re upset because the paparazzi showed up.

Both KB and AS are gorgeous! So’s Gustaf!

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:17 pm

And also, assuming her feelings for him go beyond “ooh, shiny,” it’s got to suck to see his TB costars paired off or with their SOs and looking so openly happy and unashamed, meanwhile she appears to have to fight for and painstakingly arrange every interaction. If I was surrounded by all of these happy and in love couples but barely got a smile or a look in my direction from my man, he wouldn’t be my man for much longer. I’m just saying.

@burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:24 pm

How do you know she barely got a smile or a look in her direction last night? They’ll go public when they dam well feel like it and it’s nobody’s business but theirs.

If she wants to look silly and hang out with someone who barely acknowledges her out in public..so be it!

over and out @ 10/16/2010 at 12:34 pm

You know, I love to rip on these two, but this event…I can’t even be convinced they came or left together or that there’s even fauxmance effort here. She looks sad and kind of lost, he looks like he’s into the bros and it feels kind of pathetic overall. We go from hyperoverdrive last week with faked up lunch dates, scowling and drunk exits with the Bjornes from bars to this? KB standing forlon-ish and alone and AS with more entourage than usual. Oh well. I’m sure they’ll be back in fine form tonight to make us gag away. Burnt, agree – if that were my supposed boyfriend he’d have to chalk up more energy to being seen together.

burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 12:37 pm

@@burnt bacon: Have you been living in a cloister for the past year or so, or somewhere else where there was no Internet access or contact with the outside world? Because they’ve been making this “public” from the very beginning. And they’ve been making sure that it IS everybody’s business, at least as far as the Internet gossip blogs are concerned. They’re not that special compared to other celebrities who manage to keep their relationships out of the limelight for the most part (her ex and his rather high-profile wife come to mind), so if they were so concerned about their privacy, they’d have no problem getting it. Nice try, though.

X17 say that kate bosworth spent the night at alex’s how the hell did they know where alex lives and how the f*ck did they know kate spent the night at alex’s. god i hope they are not staking out alex’s home aswell I swear kate you told them or your PR you little trolls

muppet show @ 10/16/2010 at 12:39 pm

i think they are IN this together!!!its a deal they made!but its ok they want to confuse us!haha its so childish! do you think they play hide and seek?

@monice:

Alex and his friends are dressed as they do in Sweden for events. Go look at the Swedish entertainment sites. Most people do not wear formal clothes to industry events there. It’s good that they do not feel the need to impress anyone but themselves. They’re comfortable in their own skins and choose not to conform to HW cookie cutter standards. How very refreshing.

Brightside @ 10/16/2010 at 12:44 pm

She’s such a pap-wh-re. If he can turn up without the paps knowing then I’m sure she could too. How’s that going to work then, if they are in a relationship? I can’t imagine anything worse than a pap-wh-ring girlfriend who needs to be the centre of attention every freaking time they go out.

@burnt bacon @ 10/16/2010 at 1:02 pm

I don’t subscribe to the “calling the paps” theory some people like to throw around. And they’ve been seen plenty of places and not papped – i.e. Santa Fe, Michigan, other parts of Sweden. I’m sure they go out without getting caught by paparazzi. I’m surprised that you used her ex and his wife as an example of people who stay out of the limelight. Seems to me, they’re papped all the time when in LA or NYC, Paris, London, St. Barts, even peeing in Malibu! Plus they appear at events.

rock n roll queen @ 10/16/2010 at 1:05 pm

r u sure he went there with her?i mean i only see him with his brother and friends.anyways he looks really good and casual.her skirt sucks though.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All