Britney Spears Covers 'Cosmopolitan Sweden' November 2010

Britney Spears Covers 'Cosmopolitan Sweden' November 2010

Britney Spears graces the cover of the November 2010 issue of Sweden’s Cosmopolitan in a cute white baby doll dress.

The magazine features shots from the 28-year-old pop star’s latest Candies collection and also a few tidbits about her family, career, and some personal favorites.

Brit was also the cover girl for the U.S. edition of Cosmopolitan for its August 2010 issue.

For her upcoming album, expect to hear something new from Brit. “It’s mind-bendy and trippy,” says One Republic frontman and songwriter Ryan Tedder. “I applaud the label for saying, ‘We’re not going to do what’s always been done.’ I think Britney’s such an innovator.”

Posted to: Britney Spears

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

White trash on parade

Thats a horrid photoshop job!

Photoshoped ;-)

keep movin @ 10/16/2010 at 10:03 am

love britney! she has come so far and continues to move forward.

What’s up with the crazy photoshop? It literally looks like they put Britney’s head on someone elses body.

o_O omg looking spooky!

QUEEN BRITNEY! SO MUCH BETTER AND NICER THAN THAT BOZO THE CLOWN PASTY WHITE MAKEUP **** XTINA THE CARPET MUCNCHER!!!!!!!

Not to mention that her boys are much cuter than Xtina’s little monkey mongoloid Maxx. Britney is a real woman.

Britney Says... @ 10/16/2010 at 10:19 am

Gee, I feel so sorry for Christina’s husband. If she wanted an open marriage, which is nothing more than prostitution, why did she get married and have a child. Her son will suffer for having a selfish mother like her. Poor Maxx, poor, poor Maxx and Jordan too. I hope one day Jordan will be able to find a faithful, loving woman to be his wife.

I love Britney. She seems like a really warm, real person. I’m hoping her next album will blow us all away!

I like it better than the American cover. She looks pretty.

—– ~ ¤ Nike╭⌒╮Jordan╭⌒╮SHOES $35
╭⌒Gucci╭⌒╮chanel╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮ HANDBAG $35
,)D&G))I),”)~~ LV,”~)sunglasses $14
╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ GHD,CHI $35
|田|田||田|田| CLOTH $15-38
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW

Dubya Bush @ 10/16/2010 at 10:41 am

THEY AIRBRUSHED THE HELL OUTTA THAT PICTURE!

@Ashlee: Hey *******, Aguilera’s son is a child. Leave him the hell alone. I don’t even like Christina but what you said one of the stupidest things I’ve seen in a long time.

maxx bratman @ 10/16/2010 at 10:59 am

i wish britney were my mom she is so pretty and normal i don’t want a ************** for a mom i hope my dad keeps me away from my mom she looks like a clown wearing all of that circus make up and people point fingers and laugh at her. i wanna stay with my daddy.

maxx bratman @ 10/16/2010 at 11:01 am

what is a car pet mun c her any way/ that’s what they say about my mom.

OMG she’s a pretty girl why do they have to ruin her beauty with the damn photoshop? GUH

Anyways blah blah blah haters STFU.

photoshop disaster!

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/16/2010 at 11:16 am

@maxx bratman: You SICK mind, get to an asylum asap, dumbass. Oh sorry, I like Britney but she looks downright weird on that cover. Too much photoshop, she looks like crazy. Ugh.

@yo sista: ikr she looked really good in the unphotoshopped picture.

itstrueagain @ 10/16/2010 at 11:24 am

Scarey face. Well, it is Halloween.
Love how they pushed her “interview” w/ USA Cosmo, when it was actually a form with multiple choice answers. (for real) Doesn’t anyone get it, she’s a basket case pushed on us to seem normal. Fell sorry for her, should get a quiet life somewhere. I see a movie being made of this someday.

Gosh, bad photoshop at work! Britney an innovator? Ure making me laugh…

@Babysealz:

Of course, this is what they did, they pasted BRIT’s head over another woman’s body. Simple, isnt it?

@XYZ: ur wrong. over 400 unphotoshopped pics from this shoot leaked. her body looks almost exactly the same except they changed her skin tone.

unphotoshopped: http://www.abload.de/img/329faux.jpg
btw i’m expecting ******* to point out all of her flaws. she still looks good despite them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All