Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka: Daddy and Dog Duty!

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka: Daddy and Dog Duty!

Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka go for an early morning stroll with their two dogs on Saturday (October 16) in Studio City, Calif.

The How I Met Your Mother star, 37, announced the couple became parents to twins earlier this week.

Neil and David welcomed Gideon and Harper with the help of a surrogate.

Neil‘s busy schedule will soon include more than just diaper duty. He’s directing his first feature film, Aaron and Sarah, with Emma Roberts and Josh Hutcherson.

nph burtka dogs 01
nph burtka dogs 02
nph burtka dogs 03
nph burtka dogs 04
nph burtka dogs 05

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Playing House @ 10/16/2010 at 6:53 pm

These two are new fathers of TWINS and have time to take a stroll together?! Thank God for nannies. When I had my baby, one of us was always at home while the other ran errands. These are playing at happy familes One should have to stay home and breast feed, bathe the kids and suddle them. Losers!!

Playing House @ 10/16/2010 at 6:54 pm

One should have to stay home and cuddle the kids.

The dog is more important

@Playing House:

You know, the twins might still be at the hospital. If not, I’m sure that their grandparents are in town by now.

@ playing house

agree, real people would never do this.

poor kids…is Neil gonna breast feed the babies :(

totally agree with Playing House. Guess you both get to play when you leave the actual delivery to a woman.

Leave them alone, my husband and I walked our dog a few days after I gave birth. It’s important to transition the dog/babies into the family. The dog won’t be jealous. My mother stayed with the baby while I was out, I’m sure there is at least one family member there while Neil and David are getting some alone time.

Why are you guys judging what other people do with their time when you’re the ones sitting on JJ and they’re the ones raising a family, dogs, and their success in the entertainment industry? Sounds like either jealousy or depression to me.

Are your comments silly euphemisms for “they’re going to be terrible parents because their gay”? Well, seriously, you guys make me sick. Who are YOU to judge their parenting skills. They’re new parents. Leave them alone. And do you really think they’re going to be terrible parents? How about you with your silly judgements, I could imagine you guys encouraging your kids to become bullies, like we need any more of them in the world. Do you call THAT parenting? I don’t think so. Besides, the babies are probably still at hospital, and they just want some time to stroll around. Leave them alone. If you’ve got nothing good to say then leave it. Congratulations on Neil and David on their newborn twins. Oh I love their names!

@mina: Totally agree!

Pippa-London @ 10/16/2010 at 8:15 pm

Should be an interesting Science experiment to see if the kids grow up as homosexuals or will be straight. BTW is NPH a bottom?

@pippa-london straight parents raise gay kids all the time.. it doesn’t have anything to do with the parents’ sexuality. it’s already pre determined, you are who you are. but anyways.. cute pics.

interesting, they’re with their DOG!

David is HOT!! Neil’s got the money.

Me! bwahaha. @ 10/16/2010 at 9:45 pm

They should have adopted more dogs, not kids.

Hm....I wonder: @ 10/16/2010 at 9:46 pm

Do they have gay sex in front of the dog?!

There is so much homophobia on this thread it’s disgusting.

These babies are going to have the best of everything. The best schools, travel opportunities and a loving family; not to mention parents who have been together forever…

Congrats to the new parents. I hope the new bambinos are healthy. I dont care if parents are gay or straight as long as they provide their kids with a loving, stable, and healthy home and family life. Ive talked to friends who work for children aid orginizations and trust me supposedly healthier (in some views) straight couples have been ABUSING and ******** up thier kids for DECADES and some are found guilty of criminal negiligence and or causing death. So please spare me the arugment that those who happen to be gay cannot be good parents. It doesnt hold water.

nepenthes @ 10/17/2010 at 5:16 am

Love NPH, congrats once again.

What really matters is that couple is committed to raising their children providing them love,healthy life and a loving home.It’s not about sexuality or race.It’s about love.Congratulations to the new family!

Jared, why are there so many homophobes on your site?

Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This subject procured by you is very useful for good planning.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All