Rihanna's Doritos Commercial Details -- EXCLUSIVE

Rihanna's Doritos Commercial Details -- EXCLUSIVE

Rihanna poses with fans outside of West Hollywood’s Madeo restaurant after dining with friends on Sunday night (October 17).

The 22-year-old “Only Girl In The World” has a new Doritos commercial coming out later this month.

“There’s this new pop-up video technology called augmented reality,” Rihanna tells JustJared.com. “There will be a barcode on the Doritos chip bags, you go home and hold it up to your computer and a video will pop up. We shot the exact video twice – one in day, one in night. So the night version has everything different — it has everything is in the day version, it’s just black and gray. It’s darker and grittier. You’ll be able to click at any time and make it night and the same shot will show up just in the night version. It’s cool.”

When asked which version is more her now, Ri responded, “More of the day version. Only because I’ve started to incorporate a lot of different colors into my wardrobe now. I’m loving that direction. Right now, it feels good and right. It was a cool concept too because it was kind of one side of me and now, it’s evolving into the new colorful stuff that we’ve been doing.

As for her favorite Doritos flavor, Rihanna loves Spicy Nacho. “I just like spicy chips,” she shared. “So of course that would be my favorite one… One of my make-up artists [Mylah Morales] and I carry around chili all the town. It’s sickening. I eat everything with red pepper.”

rihanna doritos commercial 01
rihanna doritos commercial 02
rihanna doritos commercial 03
rihanna doritos commercial 04
rihanna doritos commercial 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

rihanna’s swagga is officially dead. rip.

Yassss you a hater…LOVE YOU RIHSUS

she looks so cute in these photos.

M. KEMP IS SLOW AS PHUK @ 10/18/2010 at 10:52 am

Awwww she looks beautiful here….I love that she doesn’t have too much make-up on….it shows her natural beauty.

i wish these dumb ass Chrianna stans would disappear into a dark hole.

Idiots.

@yasss, ia. Flogging doritos? Any tiny bit of cred she might have had is now gone.

boy she must be skint or something

rush out the LOUD album
and now it Kodak and Doritos sponsership everywhere

Co-sign Coco. They need to die a slow death like that DEAD relationship. Rihanna is so beautiful and talented & I love how her haters are always the first ones in posts about her.

That’s way too much wig.

@coco: Yup, her stans are idiots. She looks a mess.

lol@the red hair. She’s bald underneath.

What an unflattering and fake looking wig.

The length is too long and makes her look like a man.

She needs to burn that weave with all her ugly clothes in a bonfire.

the hair is fug. lose it.

Terrible singer but at least she’s nice to her fans.

i can`t stand her voice and she looks horrible with that hair or whatever it is on her head. on the second photo she looks huge – looks like she already ate all the doritos she was supposed to advertise.

Scary looking chick

GROSS……………..

celeb spotter @ 10/18/2010 at 11:32 am

Ok you made your Rihanna quote for the day. Now give us some real celebs.

@RJ: I think they’re paid stans who work minimum wage for Def Jam.

@coco: Chrianna’s dead. Long live Trannyhanna!

crackberry @ 10/18/2010 at 11:42 am

Her sweater is cute. Everything else is wack.

Her feet are really big, i just notice that.

ugly wig …. when is she going to take it off and just be herself ? Thw Color Is not Good.

RI LOOKS GREAT

Sellout poser.

QuarterPounder @ 10/18/2010 at 4:27 pm

Where’s the Hamburglar & Grimace?

LOSE MATT KEMP @ 10/18/2010 at 5:18 pm

@coco GO SIT UR RHATT STAN ASSSS DOWN SOMEWHERE!! Idiot!!!

LOSE MATT KEMP @ 10/18/2010 at 5:21 pm

@It’sOver:
***** BYE!!! Ri n CB will forever b linked…SO U CAN SIT!!!!

Get rid of the red hair, RhiRhi. It’s a terrible look for such a pretty girl.

She is SO overrated! gawd!!
she more overrated than Lady Gaga!

What’s with the cranberry hair? Maybe she’s just bored a lot. That augmented reality thing doesn’t work very well, the Details magazine with Robert Downey Jr on the front of it and their very first augmented reality magazine did not work, so I just tossed the cover. I probably won’t bother to try and hold up a Doritos chip bag up to my computer. That’s kind of odd.

waffle bowl @ 10/19/2010 at 5:24 am

Since when did Florence Welch get a tan?

Her hair is horrible, I hate it.

She looks sooooo adorable here!

Demi Rose @ 10/21/2010 at 4:50 am

LOOOL u no whts funny , everyone hatin on her, and leavin comments about her how she is ugly this and that. when u guys are jus being childish. cuz why u lookin on her news page for if she is that BAD and if u dont like her? seriously? She IS a good singer, and she WILL carry on being succesful in her career.
u guys are jus jealous cuz she is a beautiful,talented singer ,who actually tries her best for her fans and your jus sitttin at home on ya laptop ,leavin comments about her cuz u aint got a life. BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER ITbecause Rihanna aint goin nowhere.