Jude Law Shoots 'Sherlock Holmes 2' with Robert Downey Jr.

Jude Law Shoots 'Sherlock Holmes 2' with Robert Downey Jr.

Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. ride in a horse and carriage while shooting the sequel to their hit movie, Sherlock Holmes, on Monday (October 18) in London, England.

Director Guy Ritchie was seen in a little pow-wow with the cast and crew.

Stephen Fry revealed last month that he would be starring in Sherlock Holmes 2 as Sherlock’s older brother, Mycroft.

Over the weekend, RDJ, Guy, and Jude sat next to each other at The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Fight Night in London.

sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 01
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 02
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 03
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 04
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 05
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 06
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

can’t wait to watch it!!! :)

Looks like I’ve got another FUN movie to see in theatres when it comes out!

Me too!! I can’t wait to see it!! both very handsome!!

I love Jon Stewart @ 10/18/2010 at 11:48 am

This is a good thing.

Sweet. The first was lots of fun, can’t wait to see this one.

Oh hello, Dr. Hotson!

Awesome! Such a great duo on screen. Sherlock Holmes 2 looks like it has potential. Guy Ritchie is an excellent director working with two excellent actors.

I love it!

Delicious!
*blows kisses at Watson*

that 2 lovely guys! RDJ make me crazy!

that 2 lovely guys! RDJ makes me crazy!

lexy hates bilson @ 10/18/2010 at 6:38 pm

Can’t wait! The first one was great!

shambolic @ 10/18/2010 at 7:04 pm

I’m crazy about these two working together again.

dolorescraegt @ 10/18/2010 at 7:22 pm

what can i say…. jude and robert a pair made in heaven…. i could watch these sherlock films every year. just watching the two of them bickering is worth the price of admission.

@dolorescraegt: As is the Victorian sexiness.

DILF in a tophat.

DILF in a tophat

Jokergurl @ 10/19/2010 at 1:20 am

Robert Downey Jr is so HOT and COOL at the same time, amazing, amazing actor and friggin’ hilarious. Can’t wait for the next Sherlock Holmes movie.

dulce mirita @ 10/19/2010 at 3:49 am

me neither, I can’t wait for this movie to get to theatres¡¡¡ Bests Watson and Sherlock ever….

I agree, they do make a good duo. the first one was pretty good. Not a big fan of Americans playing English, but oh well, not the worst English accent I’ve heard.

Jude Law is gorgeous.

Fingers crossed there’s a Holmes/Watson makeout scene in this one. RDjr promised.

Остается только ждать выхода на экраны.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All