Jude Law Shoots 'Sherlock Holmes 2' with Robert Downey Jr.

Jude Law Shoots 'Sherlock Holmes 2' with Robert Downey Jr.

Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. ride in a horse and carriage while shooting the sequel to their hit movie, Sherlock Holmes, on Monday (October 18) in London, England.

Director Guy Ritchie was seen in a little pow-wow with the cast and crew.

Stephen Fry revealed last month that he would be starring in Sherlock Holmes 2 as Sherlock’s older brother, Mycroft.

Over the weekend, RDJ, Guy, and Jude sat next to each other at The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Fight Night in London.

sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 01
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 02
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 03
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 04
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 05
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 06
sherlock holmes 2 jude law robert downey jr 07

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

can’t wait to watch it!!! :)

Looks like I’ve got another FUN movie to see in theatres when it comes out!

Me too!! I can’t wait to see it!! both very handsome!!

I love Jon Stewart @ 10/18/2010 at 11:48 am

This is a good thing.

Sweet. The first was lots of fun, can’t wait to see this one.

Oh hello, Dr. Hotson!

Awesome! Such a great duo on screen. Sherlock Holmes 2 looks like it has potential. Guy Ritchie is an excellent director working with two excellent actors.

I love it!

Delicious!
*blows kisses at Watson*

that 2 lovely guys! RDJ make me crazy!

that 2 lovely guys! RDJ makes me crazy!

lexy hates bilson @ 10/18/2010 at 6:38 pm

Can’t wait! The first one was great!

shambolic @ 10/18/2010 at 7:04 pm

I’m crazy about these two working together again.

dolorescraegt @ 10/18/2010 at 7:22 pm

what can i say…. jude and robert a pair made in heaven…. i could watch these sherlock films every year. just watching the two of them bickering is worth the price of admission.

@dolorescraegt: As is the Victorian sexiness.

DILF in a tophat.

DILF in a tophat

Jokergurl @ 10/19/2010 at 1:20 am

Robert Downey Jr is so HOT and COOL at the same time, amazing, amazing actor and friggin’ hilarious. Can’t wait for the next Sherlock Holmes movie.

dulce mirita @ 10/19/2010 at 3:49 am

me neither, I can’t wait for this movie to get to theatres¡¡¡ Bests Watson and Sherlock ever….

I agree, they do make a good duo. the first one was pretty good. Not a big fan of Americans playing English, but oh well, not the worst English accent I’ve heard.

Jude Law is gorgeous.

Fingers crossed there’s a Holmes/Watson makeout scene in this one. RDjr promised.

Остается только ждать выхода на экраны.

jalousiead @ 11/04/2010 at 3:29 pm

the first film was better second time around,
yes, so i am looking forward to 2nd one. but
i prefer the bbc version !

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for – in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

My sister recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This article truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks,

Great post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

Hey there! I’ve been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for beginner blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

He such a hottie during the fighting scene! How many of you agree?

The Federal judge ruled correctly; marital laws belong in the realm of States rights and not the Federal government. While many may feel a law protecting the definition of a marriage is necessary, you really need to contact your State legislators. Personally, I believe if one is secure in their beliefs, there is no problem with respect to defining what a marriage truly is. There are more important agendas we need to be concerned about at this moment; we can tackle this marriage law hoopla later.