Wentworth Miller Talks Chevrolet in Shanghai

Wentworth Miller Talks Chevrolet in Shanghai

Wentworth Miller attends a press conference on Sunday (October 17) in Shanghai, China.

The 38-year-old actor spoke about Chevrolet – and what’s he’s been up to – at the press conference.

“Over the last year, I’ve written two scripts. I’m lucky enough to have had one bought by Fox Searchlight – I intend to make it into a movie, hopefully within the next year or so, and we’ve got some very exciting actors attached,” Wentworth shared with reporters. “No one in an official capacity just yet – I wish I could share more of the details!

wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 01
wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 02
wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 03
wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 04
wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 05
wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 06
wentworth miller chevrolet shanghai china 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

Thanks jj for the pics.That what we want exactly as Went’s fans bring his news regulary :)
Went looks charming & has a cute smile as usual
Wishing to see him soon on movies & shows..I miss him so much

WW- You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.

@jaye: LOL!! nice one jaye!!

sexy,sexy,sexy he is the sexiest man alive

Fat? Where? Unless you are talking about his, never mind. He is gorgeous.

the truth @ 10/18/2010 at 1:30 pm

@Yummy: Agree with he is still gorgeous as ever. And talented too. Hope to hear about his new movie and who’s in it.

OMG! Wentworth is the best! i love you so!
kisses from MEXICO.

Thanks Jared. Went is looking Very good and Very Sexy. Wonderful to read the Stoker will be made soon, something I can’t wait to go see.

@ww:
You saw yourself in the mirror??

Went always looks so good, hot and sexy. He’s friendly, polite, intelligent and talented. Wish him al the best!!

he is so hott!!! i loved him since prison break

e.e. cummings says @ 10/18/2010 at 2:09 pm

Let’s do it Wentworth ! My best !!!

I’m surprised he has such a faithful following. I am a fan of his after Prison Break, I hope he acts in his own film, he’s talented. Glad to hear he’s surfacing again, he’s been a bit quiet lately, up until Resident Evil.

sweetness @ 10/18/2010 at 2:21 pm

He’s more of a big deal in China..why doesn’t he make films there..In Hollywood who really knows who he is…

I always watch him in Prison Break from season 1 to season 4, also follow him in Resident Evil: After Life. He is an every girls dream.

Very sexy and looks amazing.

More “Wentworth Miller” the news and pics please.

I think he looks hotter when he’s bald.

Nothin' Sweet 'Bout Me @ 10/18/2010 at 7:42 pm

I wasn’t going to post a comment, by MY GOSH!!! He looks so good, doesn’t he? He is such a beautiful, beautiful man. Simply gorgeous, ALWAYS.

I am so proud of him and so happy for him. I wish him only the best. I wish I knew exactly how he is feeling right now with all of these wonderful things happening to him. I hope he’s truly enjoying the fruits of his labor!! Relish in it, BABY!!!

Nothin' Sweet 'Bout Me @ 10/18/2010 at 7:49 pm

And OH YEAH!!! Special thanks to the JJ photog for the close-up of his hands!!! I’m so in love with them!!!!

The success of his trip to China is evident through his face. Went is showing lots of happiness. Of course, because his hard work is already being recognized. His happiness is contagious. Went is still more beautiful, perfect! Thank you JJ for sharing with us news and pics.

::sigh:: Wentworth is sooo gorgeous!!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 10/19/2010 at 9:15 am

hes a smart guy. glad hes movin this direction. cant wait 2 c his projects. hes gorgeous as always……those eyes OOO MY!!!!!

Great to see him in such great shape. Shame that noone sees him at Starbucks at the moment. I loved those pics of him.
By the way – does anyone know the guy with the grey pullover in the background? He’s almost every time with him when he’s traveling. The girl next to him is Went’s make up lady, but the guy???
Photo can be seen here: