Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Video Premiere!!

Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Video Premiere!!

Willow Smith rocks out in her brand new music video for “Whip My Hair”!

The 9-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith filled Ryan Seacrest in on the meaning of the song. “You can’t be afraid to be yourself,” Willow dished. “You have to be yourself and you can’t let anyone tell you that it’s wrong!”

The fun video was directed by Ray Kay and features a cameo from Willow‘s big bro, Jaden Smith!

FYI: Willow will perform her single in front of a live audience at The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday, November 2!

Willow Smith – ‘Whip My Hair’

Valerie Macon/Getty

Uh oh here we go again! I think I’m about 20 years too old for this

@um: Hah! I’m 10 years too old for this, I agree.

This is so cute and the kids will love it

@Dan: same here, my little sister might like it but I just found it annoying.
At least she’s trying to earn her own name and place, she’s not gonna be like other celeb kids that are famous for only that reason and for sex tapes, so good for her!

2 Cute Go Willow

I like it -it’s funky and hi energy but I wish there was a more literal positive, confidence building message instead of the rather ambiguous “Whip it!” refrain.
I was sad to hear my 6 year old niece singing along to Rhianna’s lyrics and my 9 year old niece asking about why Rhianna loves it when it hurts, some confusion around the Chris Brown incident in my niece’s head and disappointment in mine. I thought Rhianna could have been great for young people.

how old is this kid!!! this is how 9 year olds dress in LA? Willow’s parents allow this to happen; what are they thinking. or rather not thinking. all i can say is thank God my 10 year old sister is in private school and wears a uniform.

its nice to see Hollywood hasn’t gotten a hold of her (she’s not in a skimpy bikini) It’s kinda an annoying song but good beat, look forward to hearing more from her-fun video though

Love it! It’s so cite and she’s adorable

postwatcher @ 10/18/2010 at 2:06 pm

Song is 2 minutes too long.

In The Know @ 10/18/2010 at 2:08 pm

JJ posts this because it knows that many web hits will follow, in stating the obvious..that this homely talentless kid is being pushed with her Dad’s money and connections. If a tree falls in the woods does anyone hear it?

Its just more celebrity tabloid nonsense, that very few people will actually hear.

Weel Smif is so insulated from reality that he is not aware of the backlash.

In The Know @ 10/18/2010 at 2:10 pm

This site is being false positive spammed by a hired team.

This little Will Smith will go a long way; she got a nice voice just like her dad. However, priority first daddy, do not forget too to study hard.

Oh, wow, my comment about Willow not belonging on this blog got DELETED. I guess there’s no free speech, huh?

It’s cute and age appropriate. Now y’all know there are going to be some fools who end up in the hospital with whiplash trying to imitate that head swinging move!

JARED why are you giving this 9 year old girl special treatment, and plus doesn’t she belong in JJJ???

Disturbing. She’ll be in therapy in ten years.

Will and Jade pay CASH to promote their kid. As usual the thumbs don’t work.

Iffy Miffy @ 10/18/2010 at 2:48 pm

@LaTanya: If this is age appropriate for a 9 year old child … utter rubbish.

@Iffy Miffy: I meant no curse words or sexy clothing!

Beautiful Willow! Um..yea…this video & song was not made for you old folks anyway..SMH! is that Jaden dancing at the end??

I like that Willow is taking a stand and not allowing ( T.K.I.N.U) people
prevent her from being who she was made to be. I like that she is
showing other Black, White, whatever color you are that whatever kind of hair you have to be proud of it no-matter-what be proud!
I admire what she will contribute to this world, she is a giver and not a taker. God Bless you Willow, peace be with you.

soooo hot :) the video was veryy creative … u goo willow

She should be at school or playing with her friends, not in the show-business ! It’s been proved for decades that’s not compatible with childhood !
I really can’t understand that parents who rushed their children into show-business. She is certainly cute and has a great voice,but I think this video clip and dance is way to mature for a 10 years old girl.
She is cute, sure, but let her be a child !
Don’t we have enough Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan ?

Number One @ 10/18/2010 at 3:04 pm

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! The song. The little girl can BLOW.

I want to like it but there is something about her age that scares me :/

Is it bad that I cannot help but dance to this?! GOSH, it’s so bad cause she’s only 9 but it’s fcuking catchy, man.

Bye bye Justin Bieber.. HELLO WILLOW!!

omg! she’s rihanna’s clone!!!!

Alexandra McQueen @ 10/18/2010 at 3:16 pm

We don’t need another Rihanna, one is one too many!

Bad song, and this kid is already annoying the heck outta me.

omg! she’s rihanna’s clone!

I like this video. Leyomi Mizrahi makes a cameo! I think people need to relax. It’s a positive song about people being who they are. I can pretend to be outraged by the way she dresses and how this generation dresses but I know how I was when I was younger, so I have no right to pass judgment. And if you expect pop culture in its current state to be something beyond entertainment, you’re either highly idealistic or you’re an idiot. I say go Willow!

AMENSISTER @ 10/18/2010 at 3:32 pm

theres not one child her age in the video

any teenager buying this record is LAME
AND
any adult buy this record should be ashamed

Loves Loves It…

I love this video -Great job Willow!!!

Youthwisdom @ 10/18/2010 at 3:34 pm

Great song!! Still dancing right now.

Nepotism at its finest. I see what the parents are TRYING TO DO, but they need to put their kids away.
Not interested at all.

I think she’s pretty adorable. You ‘adults’ need to lighten up on the kid. Perhaps jealous that your kids are losers ?

eva the true diva @ 10/18/2010 at 3:40 pm

Even though I do agree she belongs on the JJ Jr site, I see nothing wrong with the song. I do think she has been exposed to showbiz a little to early, but however I think some of these people posting can’t get past the fact that she is a young black lady making money. It hurts doesn’t it, especilly when Britney was out there shaking her no talentless behind at 15. Please let me not get started on Miley Whatever I’m out…

OMG SHES SO CUTE. Her video was better than half these heffers out TWICE her age. Sad truth. Love that little girl!

I’m sorry they took the video down…

Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see it…

I whip my Hair.

LMFAO! Adorable.

UNREAL. Is this muppet video a real Sesame Street video? She’s referring to “my swag on” and “haters” is that good talk for the Big Bird demographics now? Will adn Jada have proven the narcissistic Scientologists they are with this shameless promotion of their kid. Same as Tom Cruise and Suri. These people have no sense of reality. Yeah, Willow worked really hard to get a record deal. Yeah, really hard. Sick nepotism.

Whipmeister @ 10/18/2010 at 5:26 pm

The actual video will premier on 106 and Park today on BET. I can’t wait to see it. I dig her style.

CanadaGirl @ 10/18/2010 at 5:31 pm

Remember when Sesame Street strove to teach kids about literacy and numeracy? I guess that’s gone out the window. Entertainment – in. Educational material – out.

Why her hair gotta be nappy?? You can’t whip naps!

She will do well in life. She is just having fun right now.

E to the J @ 10/18/2010 at 7:21 pm

Sad state of affairs in this world when a 9 year old just made more money from this one song than my family probably ever made put together. Must be nice to be born rich… not hating, but Rich getting Richer sure is truthful. I think 9 is a bit young to be been made a product out of… but whatever.

And for all the most likely, ignorant lousy parents out there who think this is cute and awesome “oh the kids will love it” Yeah I’m 31 and when i was a kid.. I liked frogs and playing outside. This is so blatantly obvious in being a totally created product. Girl is NINE. This world is gonna come to a head real soon….

STOP HATIN. this video was not grown at all!! she was covered up, she wnt booty dancin, thats how kids dance it was not inappropriate at all. STOP HATIN. she don’t sound that great but many 9 year olds don’t. and ya’ll don’t know wats goin on in they family, they didnt rush her into singing just like they didnt rush Jaden into acting. they see their parents in the business and they wanna do it too, if u had the chance to give your children their dream, then wouldn’t you do it??? so STOP HATIN. besides, they got older kids who prolly aint wanna go into the business and they havnt so thats proof they aint pushin they kids into show biz.
and this is my jam!! i love this song, jus like all the other dancy type of songs. and why ppl compare her to rihanna, she 9!! stop it!! STOP HATIN
Willow lookin jus like her beautiful mama…..STOP HATIN

Lip-syncing already!?! i hope they don’t grow her up too fast…

@Mary:
Wow..Really?Some of u are just ridiculous. She’s 9. She looks 9, her video looks 9. She’s fully covered spreading paint with her braids. Get over yourselves and stop putting little girls down you bullies.

I hate that video. The song suck. What was her parents thinking. They should get slap for doing her hair that way.. WORST SONG & VIDEO EVER!!

too old to care.... @ 10/18/2010 at 8:21 pm

this reminds me of when raven symone was 5 and had that kiddie rap album. Anyone with me?

OK so i like it its cute and its fun i mean she’s nine,alot girls cant do it like that at nine and for people who don’t like it don’t comment because your just sounding like haters like come on mow she’s NINE give her a freaking break I love the song!

didine2222 @ 10/18/2010 at 8:30 pm

@Tiffani:

i bet ur punany is. idiot.

At least the children will listen to this rather than **** cyrus! honestly the song is harmless

Happy camoer @ 10/18/2010 at 8:38 pm

@Mary: THANK GOD WE DONT CARE FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!!

Never in my life have I seen a bunch of grown people hating on a little girl. You guys are S-T-U-P-I-D!!! What exactly was not age appropriate in this video? She didn’t curse, she didn’t say anything vulgar, and she definitely dressed like a 9 year old. You guys are just jealous you aren’t famous, rich, cute, and you don’t have your own video.

WTF is wrong with some of you? Its a MUSIC VIDEO(entertainment purposes) in which the kids are covered up, and paint splashes tie into a colorful kid-ish theme; which explains the crazy clothes, NOT LA fashion. And as far as DADDY’s MONEY goes….how is this any diff from a well-off family that pumps kids to Ivy Leauge Schools or a kid groomed to take over the family business? (mean nothing politically but George Bush is the best example of “HOMELY TALENTLESS” from daddys money and connections….fact). Will Smith has been very Successful on all 3 levels of showbiz(music,tv,movie), has a marriage that lasts, and is simply sharing his achievements with his kids, LIKE WE ALL WOULD. Oh, and the will smith ‘insulation from reality” theory is dumb. Why? bc he’s successful in his career and makes lots of money for it? I hope none of your family ever try anything worth doing bc f*ckers like urselves will try to shoot em down…BUT haters make the world go ’round…do ya thang, lil smith

Can we say auto-tuned?

melissa b @ 10/18/2010 at 9:23 pm

I was surprised that I actually liked it. It’s gonna be one of those songs that get stuck in your head. ‘I whip my hair’ and she actually SOUNDS good. She just seems so young to being this though. Like is she going to turn 25 and wish she could’ve just been a kid. For pete sake she’s only 9! How can you even possibly know what you wanna do when your 9, or should do??? So weird.

@Steve Jobs:

You have no idea what the priorities are in the Smith household! Keep the parenting advice to yourself.

Obviously this is what Willow wants to do. I don’t think her parents are pushing her to do anything but follow her dreams. She’s having fun. Great song and video!

People are not “Hating”. It’s just that America likes to see the old rags to riches story of people ACTUALLY working hard to get things. This child was created and made by her rich parents and their connection. She did not have to work hard at all this. Also, she should be playing not singing about “my swag on”. What about little girls with short hair? Will they feel alienated by this? Just awful nepotism. That is why people are upset. This is being shoved down our throats and you can’t escape it. Sick.

I find her adorable. Way to go Willow!

Awwww come on!!!! @ 10/18/2010 at 10:42 pm

She’s very talented!!

rowena2012 @ 10/18/2010 at 10:52 pm

@Mary:
wow its funny how shes being fully clothed and talking about her hair. thats obviously about as age appropriate as you can get in the music industry these days. i apologize 4 ur daughter or whoever u said she was. when she goes to college like i assume u want her too….she wont know what to do with herself because you lock her up. this is nice clean music. nothing dirty at all. and for all the other people out there that have negative comments, if you ever listen to any interviews you will find that she still goes to school and she has to be on top of her grades. to her, making music is a hobby right now, just like horseback riding or ballet. will n jada are not forcing her to do anything

@um:

Willow Smith look face her brother Jaden Smith.. Amazing! she only 9-year-old but singing well. Daddy Will Smith and mommy Jada Pinkett-Smith must be so proud!

Watch Willow Smith Whip My Hair Music Full Video with Audition: http://bit.ly/aEP1r2

Youthwisdom @ 10/18/2010 at 10:58 pm

It’s pretty f***ed up that people are HATING on a 9 year old!! She’didn’t get signed because of her parents, Jay Z said himself he heard her song without knowing it was and was like “This is HOT!” THEN he found out who she was.

you guys dont even give the damn girl a chance .. anywho, Willow, girl, your gonna go many places, love her! :)

THIS SONG AND THE VIDEO ARE FIRE!!! THAT’S WHAT’S UP! DO YA THING WILLOW!!

WOW! She’s only 9! What a talent! Awesome video

YES I SAID IT @ 10/18/2010 at 11:22 pm

For all the HATERS saying that A-) She only got a deal because of her parents SHE GOT THE DEAL BASED ON HER TALENT. JAY Z DIDN’T KNOW WHO SHE WAS WHEN HE HEARD THE SONG B-) She’s dressed inappropriately WTF? SHE IS NEVER INAPPROPRIATE AT ANY POINT IN THE VIDEO OR ANY OF THE PICTURES I’VE SEEN OF HER HER FAMILY HAS A GOOD GRASP ON MORALS, WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR THE LIKES OF ADULTS HATING ON A CHILD C-) “You’re too old for this” THEN BY ALL MEANS STFU !! IF YOU’RE TOO OLD DON’T WATCH THE VIDEO AND DEFINATELY DON’T LEAVE A COMMENT IDIOT! GO BACK TO THE 70′S WHERE YOU BELONG!

hey to all you ******* who wanna hate on a NINE YEAR OLD , go jump . This video go hard especially for such a young age . Will & Jada know what they are doing so hop off . #thatisall

Ryan Cope' @ 10/18/2010 at 11:41 pm

You don’t even have any haters so dont be singing about it, you 9 years old and nobody cares who you are!

It’s an inventive video, the Jackson Pollack thing with her hair is creative. It doesn’t scream REBEL it’s just about confidence, good beat, she’s got her dad’s charisma, although I’m not crazy about it when she says “all my ladies” she should have said all my “girls”, “ladies” sounds a little age inappropriate but when you have 4 nieces you kind of pick everything apart. All in all a cute video. I think she will be fine with the whole kid/Hollywood thing, Will Smith is pretty normal, he’s never been into drugs or had problems, Jada has not either. I think their kids will be fine. A typical kid though? No, her dad makes 25 million a movie, and her mom makes 5 at least. She lives in a world most kids would dream of and wants for nothing really. Not that I hold that against her, if you’ve got the money let your kids explore their creative side but keep it in perspective. Will Smith keeps it in perspective.

omg this girl
hahaha
i love her! shes awesome

If you guys believe Jay-Z did not know who she was before he signed her, I got a bridge in Siberia I’d like to sell you. Seriously? OF COURSE JayZ knew who she was. You know how hard it is to get a record deal and he just HAPPENS to land on a record from the most famous actor in the world’s daughter? Seriously. That’s like Tori Spelling saying the Producers of 90210 did not know she was Aaron Spelling’s daughter when she “auditioned”. Riiiiiight! lol. The worst thing for Willow: she will never know what it is like to struggle for something and prove yourself. Instead she will believe, all you have ot do is dial Mom and dad and you get things. Even at 9. I don’t care how rich she is, this is a sad thing for a child. Part of a child’s development is to be able to work hard, get denied, fight harder then get rewarded. This is INSANE and it will backfire on th eSmiths.

Just inappropriate.

She is just a kid and her parents shouldn’t encourage her, at only nine year old, to do stuff like that.

This place has been almost completely taken over by paid spammers. Sad. I used to enjoy this blog.

Please cut that hair, look like a bird nest. If this is the fashion trend today, I´ll definitely will not get into fashion today. Don´t be hypocrite people, be honest for once, it looks awfull.

This is so bad. Nepotism at its most foul. Don’t these parents actually care about their children’s wellbeing? They should concentrate on developing their characters ,health, intelligence – not their celebrity. Gross.

So cute! go Willow! So why are some people angry? LOL, we have Miley cirus, britney, biebier…. and people praise them, let’s be real, Willow is Black, that’s the problem. Go Willow, she’s here to stay even if you HATE her.

I hope I will not get moderated because that’s the truth. And it’s sad, some RACIST comment like this idiot “Tiffani ” are still here, double standard! Anyway go Willow!!

It has zero to do with her being black. If this was a white little girl getting record deals and dancing around singing about “her swagga” it would be every bit as stupid.

Annoyedandconfused @ 10/19/2010 at 10:15 am

seriously…. what is the world coming to. The only reason she got a record deal was because she’s will smiths daughter. The girl is 9 with no talent.. What money won’t buy you. The same goes with their son.

Is it just me or does Willow look so much like Rihanna? The smile, the hair? So cute! Hopefully she won’t grow up to be like other celebrities who continually change their image for publicity (AKA depending on their image rather than raw talent).

I think the girl is cute but honestly my old azz got a headache watching all that whippin of hair lmao!

sweet hazel @ 10/19/2010 at 11:28 am

wow dam thats a good lokkin kid from strong genes, mom str8t outta b-more, father philly born and raised, thats a great lookin bunch, our first fam 4 real, no dis obamas, but they r our first fam, talented people too, go lil willow i know ur parents wont let u go all hollywierd and stuff, u have great parents and smart when it comes down 2 tha biz, thats y we dont hear no dumb stuff about them, so u got it made lil girl, ur peeps will tear the fur off of someone who try 2 hurt ya. now we want 2 c ur other brother from another mother do his thing, ha ha luv all the smith-pinketts or just smiths luv and kisses ms. hazel b-mores finest.

Cynthia Cox @ 10/19/2010 at 1:07 pm

Willow,

You did very good for your first video. I’m so proud of you as I know your parents are. I know you will stay in school your parents will make sure of that. Willow do what makes you happy and ignore negitive people because they will bring you down. Keep positive people in your life.

@Annie:
if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
she is 9.

LOVE LOVE LOVE….Beautiful voice…song is weird but catchy…and im weird soo i like it.GO WILLOW…XOXO
dont worry about all them haters, your one of a kind and keep doing what you do best especially if you love it and it makes you happy :)

@In The Know:

You really are a jerk considering this is still a 9 y/o child. She isn’t hurting anyone and I happen to think she’s adorable. I for the life of me will never understand why people feel it’s ok to bash children. They get enough of it at school and among their peers. They don’t need it from adults.SMH

@love – I’m not saying that Willow isn’t cute, because she is, but I mean, this just ain’t right. What happened to being a kid, getting an education, and THEN growing up, finding yourself, and achieving your goals on your own merits? This business of “Mommy, Daddy, I wanna record deal!” “Ok, sure hon” is only setting her up for trouble and disappointment later on in life.

i think she is cute and the song is prefect for kids her age

I watched the video because I am a fan of Will Smith’s work (movies) and wanted to see his daughter performing. While the style of music and the tone of the video are too “young” for my personal taste; that doesn’t mean it is bad music or that she is doing a bad job in it. Because she isn’t. It is very catchy and cute and I am sure the tween set will LOVE it. I don’t find anything offensive about her appearance in any way. She is covered up, people! There is no inappropriate skin showing and her style is funky and cute! Some people just have to complain and find fault no matter what is going on. Spread some good vibes once in a while. You might be happier! :)

How hypocrite lol, just read all the INSULTS and HATE this girl is receiving and then come here to tell me her skin color has nothing to do with it! You must be kidding, some idiot said ” she can’t whip her nappy hair” and all these stuff, it’s racist and we all know what was this idiot’s intention. If you don’t like her, cool but being here to bash a 9 years old who is doing her thing just because you’re angry that’s ridiculous. If you hate or don’t like her, leave her thread alone, thanks.

And stop being hypocrite, of course her color is a factor ( sad but TRUE) for all the hate she’s receiving, every day we have hollywood kids with no talent who make it and ppl support it, Willow has ONLY one song and she’s being insulted and all a) because she’s black b) because she’s Will and Jada daughter and people are mad at her for that. Hey haters, didn’t Billi Ray did the SAME for Miley? Double standards again, but anyway Willow is here so deal with it or turn the radio when you hear her song. Go Willow!

Keep doing what you doing Willow, don’t let no one stop you, love it!!

why are these grown people hatin on a 9 year ol little gir? she must b doin somethn right to have haters at such a young age. I am pretty sure that she is unlikely to go the way of someone like Lindsey Lohan. Her parents are clearly very involved in all their kids lives and nothng negative has come frm them so far. Keep it up girl!

None of those girl’s have real hair! So stupid. Even people with real long hair don’t whip their hair like that. LOL

Marie, you need to shut up :) Age is just a number and Willow does not need to go to school because she is HOME-SCHOOL duhhhh! Just like every other child to teen celebrities does to. if you go to public or private school then you will be stalked and chased by crazy fans! is that what you want huh ? Good Luck with that stupid noob!

carrienae @ 10/19/2010 at 6:31 pm

Although I think she should enjoy childhood being at school, playing with other kids instead of doing this video, I think she is adorable. I like her silly smile and the video is so whipped.

Uhhhhhhhh why did anyone over the age of 20 even bothered to click on this video?? You guys are OLD who really cares about what you have to say really? Jealousy, jealousy jealousy, your kids are probably lousy punks who does nothing with their lives. Old folks hating that a nine year old has more money than they could all dream of. Im 15 I love this, shes cute and the song is catchy go willow. I thought being productive was what you guys wanted of us geeezz.

Wow so much hate, how pathetic are you idiots. Amy you are 100 percent right apparently.

is this Just Jared Jr.? and she should change the title to “Whip My Weave”….just sayin

I think the video is cute and age appropriate. I’m not one to bring race up all the time, but I must also say that it’s nice to see a black kid or child of color in the spotlight and for a positive reason too. There’s Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus,etc. But not too many black kids that black children can relate too, so i’m glad Willow is on the scene and doing something positive. The song is catchy and she has potential. I think she sings well.

As long as Willow stays grounded and doesn’t forget about her school work, I think she will be fine. GO WILLOW!

@TeTe:

Yeah that’s it lol and they know it damn well. I’m not for playing the “race” card everytime but it’s OBVIOUS. I’m done with this thread, too much hate but they need to realize that Lil Willow is here to stay so haters ….. deal with it or leave it! And of course they’re the same who support all “the others kids”, haha lol, it’s crazy, I stick with my point. Bye.

naturalwarmth @ 10/19/2010 at 8:57 pm

THE BOMB!! and I am 30 years old!!!!! THE BOMB!!! Go Willow- Im whippin my hair GIRL!!!!

Que the thumbs down…

Sure she is an adorable kid but seriously she is 9 years old. I mean come on, she is a child and I look at the way she is dressed and they way she acts and it just seems a little much if you ask me. Its a catchy video, don’t get me wrong, but I find her to come across kind of full of herself?

She seems like a cute kid but I just don’t think its necessary to let a child (Let alone a 9 year old) do what she is doing.

In todays world children are growing up way way wayyyy to fast.

ok then... @ 10/19/2010 at 11:28 pm

Not a fan.
And ppl are crazy to say Hollywood didnt “get to her”, sure they did, what you think she got a record deal on her own because she is really that talented? This is all mommy and daddy’s doing, but I can’t hate, I wouldnt complain about having celebrity parents.
Except the thought of a 9 yr old using languages like “swag on” and “haters”…etc. it’s just UGH.

ok then... @ 10/19/2010 at 11:35 pm

@J12003: I agree with everything you said but seeing the trend many ppl will disagree.

She’s an absolute doll but with all the Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears dramas, I’m pretty sure I’d have her on a track straight to medical school, dentistry, law school… oh, anywhere but the entertainment industry.

On the other hand, her parents are on top of everything and know what they’re up against. They’re one of the most beautiful families in the world. So much pretty!

So gorgeous !!!!! and beautiful like mommy and daddy

i think all of yall overreacting the girl is good and should showcase her talent stop hating on her men…shes awesome so take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cus while youre in your house insulting someone shes out there making money and for her parents to put her into show biz they would help her out

what a lil precious cutie. am glad theres a cute black kid doing her thang.
all ou grown haters need to go to hell!

@kablamo: your stupid

I love it. My daughters is all over this!

Get real people. If this girl was not Will Smiths daughter would she be given the time of day? Nope.
She’s is nothing special and neither is the song, it sounds like any song that’s out today. Please stop saying she’s “mega talented” u give her that privilege and she only has one song and video out? hah
Another marketing gimmick, lets see how long it lasts.
It will be in shampoo commercials or something….

Smiths whoring their kid out … they get my vote the crappiest parents of the year.

She’s got talent, that’s for sure! But somehow, I get the feeling like someone “made” her, you know? Like someone said “Let’s make someone a star… Willow Smith? Sure” and then they dressed her in cool clothes and wrote her songs. It’s hard to explain, but it feels like someone told her to become a singer, and like she didn’t choose it herself.

Talented, though.

I am 16yrs. Imho I think it gives a positive message aswell.. There are so many of us teenagers who are fixated on what will come out in the next issue of 17, that before you know it, We forget who we truly are because we are so fixated on society’s acceptance..

This little girl is basically saying, She doesnt care what society is expecting, She is going to be her natural self, and that is fine.. Shouldn’t all the parents want that of us kids??

She is doing something she loves, Her family is supporting her, But I have enough sense to realize that education is of the most importance, It is what my mother installed in my brain at a young age..

I am sure Mr. Smith and his wife Jada are both doing the same. Congrats to Willow for making a cool song, I will be dancing to this with friends at party’s much like many of you older people were dancing to her father M.I.B. or Switch… Peace out~

a 9 yr old saying words like “swag” and “haters” in her song is just UGH……I’m SSSOOO THNKFUL i was raised w/ 90′s Pop Music (the real pop music), kids just wanna grow up so fast, its sad….

@too old to care….:
lol it was cute then too!

Thats not your hair

Ya know… I am kinda getting tired of will smith’s kids. Seriously that song made no sense

im 10 and im just waching it today
thursday 21st october 2010 at half past 9 in the evnning

i bet its going to be great

holy sh$t that was the most annoying thing i’ve heard in a long time. fantastic voice, craptastic song.

umbrella……………

OMG!
I love the video and I love her too
DEFINITELY THE NEXT RIHANNA

I Love Willow’s song so i made a remix song to it I am a 10 yr old rap artists.

THis song is popin i love it im makin it my ringtone

Chris brown would do this too the chicks.. lol

a bloody nine year old saying
“You can’t be afraid to be yourself,” . “You have to be yourself and you can’t let anyone tell you that it’s wrong!”

Never heard that one coming from a nine year old, it sounds fake fake and fake. Anyway, about the song.
She’s clearly going in the hollywood scene which for a nine year old, they dont have the knowledge of what they are really getting there selfs into. She keeps pushing? She’ll have her first depression at a very young age.

People say its a good song, now… Im no hater im just giving my point here, she sounds like she has good confidence with her vocals but it really sounds edited (had music production courses)

Song as in her voice, like i said its edited, and the song as in lyrics… Its rubbish, ”i flip my hair back and fourth” for so many times, there was shown no talent on lyric writing that im sure off.

Music as in sound, not my type, but could be liked from R&B lovers and pop.

Music video, what i expected… a bunch of hairstyles and fasion and all them repeative things we now find in a bunch of music videos. Its nice to show who u are, but i stuggle to see just a tiny girl that still has so much to learn in life do music, from this first song its a trash, a total rack. Sure she mite buy some songs to sing in the future and people think its all her. Its empty.

Exectly like Justin Bieber, all the time about girls, and only 15/16…. All im saying is that music doesnt seem for talented people who worked hard to get there talent (becasue everyone can), its all money fame and no sence. Music that in a year or 2 its all forgotten.

Willow at this age or any other young or fake artist (with all the computer editing, and sounding crap in live), They will never get any money from me, none of these albums will ever get traded by my money, not worthed

Hmmm… I wonder if all of you old heads that think this was too grown for a ten yr old said the same thing when you were young? The thing is there will always be a “Willow” and I like it. I was very much like this in every way when I was nine and my family told me that I was good at whatever I do. And that purple hair and orange outfit didnt matter because I was a “kid”. I now make ppl work for me because I was a go getter and my parents saw it from the beginning. I was always a leader and so is Willow. You WHIP IT REAL GOOD! Willow!

Willow Smith’s hairstylist Marcia Hamilton talks “Whip My Hair” creations LIVE Tuesday, October 26th at 8:00 PM PST on http://www.livestream.com/mynappyroots.

willow smith sounds like nicki minaj. Its pretty pathetic that hollywood is using young kids to promote hip-hop. Rap/hip-hop is sure changing throughout the years. This is crap song.

-Diss Videoo Wass Kcutee
- Lykee It <3

it was awsome!!!! way 2 go willow ur going 2 make millons

that video was awsome!! u go girl ur going 2 make millons

that video was awsome!! u go girl ur going 2 make millons

nakiahsmomma @ 10/31/2010 at 9:48 am

@Marie: I think everybody should stop hatin on her and her parents. I think that it is good that our children have people they can look up to like this. It inspires them to try to do things. She is a very talented young lady and she is only 9 years old and everybody got something to say. just let her be and have fun. My 3 year old loves this song and the video, and i’m glad she has someone positive to look up to.

She looks so much like Will and she has his charisma. I have 4 children and I think this song is very high energy and fine for them to listen to. I know my 7 and 4 year old will love it and I can already see them whipping their long hair around the house. You have to admit Willow is very talented and seems to be happy doing what she is doing. I think her parents are very fortunate to have such a beautiful and charismatic daughter (and son) with so much talent. Only time will tell if they entered show business too soon for their own good but I think Will and Jada love their children very much to nurture and support them the way they have.

Willow is doing great and so is Jaden. All of the people who talk about them are haters and they can kiss Willow a**. ya’LL hating cause ya’ll not famous. it doesnt matter what she wears. she not a ***** or nothing so leave her be you stupid idiot haters.

@Joanne: About the only thing she says in this video is ‘ i whip my hair back and forth’ its pretty annoying. she looks like shes trying to be too old… i dont like this song. sure it has a good meaning, for people to get along, but seriously, i think someone else should sing a song like this (but someone older, who doesnt repeat the same lines!!)

I think it’s great why must the negative come out? She did a great job for a 9 year old. Whip it Willow!!!! Damn Will did you have to mark all of these kids!

Okay, first I just need to say, this Kid has what it takes to become the next Legend of POP! I certainly think she can pick up where Michael Jackson left off, in popularity and talent. I love this video, and whoever can’t see thisgirl’s talent, is blind, blind, blind! I’m 35, and I can see plenty of positive aspects about this video. The first postive thing I see in this video is “Creativity”! The second, is no matter how ridiculious this may look to some, this little girl is being herself and allowing her own self confidence and energy to shine. That teaches other children to not be afraid to be yourself. I think it’s a fun video to watch, and one of the most talented child video’s of all time! :-)

i luv her she my gul and her video i whip m hair

aquasia marshall @ 11/05/2010 at 6:00 pm

no one cares about your sister this song is great so hush and keep your bad opinoin to yourself

NOO! this is amazingg:D

gestina smith @ 11/06/2010 at 8:55 pm

hey woillow you are fly and your sing is so good and i have your song on my pone $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She is 9! Of course she’s not in a bikini& do u think her parents would allow that?@Samm:

Lahh-shar-rey @ 11/08/2010 at 4:21 am

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL
- She looks just like her dad
– She is very creative and talented and not afraid to be herself
— When she gets older i think shes going to be a role model for young ladies

BICH… DONT BE MAD CUZ U DNT HAV A HIT SINGLE YOURSELF!!! STOP HATIN THIS GIRL IS ONLY 9 YEARS OLD.. .CALM UR DAM SELF!

I love this, i dont care what anybody says this is cute

ffffffffffffffffffffff @ 11/09/2010 at 3:35 pm

willow you are a mofo and u su(k b@ll and i hate this song

anonymous @ 11/09/2010 at 8:23 pm

willow is an awesome singer who just wants to be known by lots of people like her parents everybody who doesnt like her clearly has nothing better to do than hate on willow her music is appropriate for her age, shes cute, and a great singer. shes gonna take on the world some day just like will and jada. jaden is on his way to success to. it runs in the family. gone and whip yo hair willow and never say never jaden because you guys are gonna make it big time. so all yall ugly, stupid,retarded haters can go get a life. i think im gonna go whip my hair now !!!!!!!

anonymous @ 11/09/2010 at 8:24 pm

go head willow

i am 10 years old i was born on march 3 2000 and do you want to go out with me

do you wan’t to go out with me i am 10 years old and i was born on march.3,2000 and i know some of my times tables. i live in illonis calumet city i have 3 brothers 3 i have a mother and a farther i go to church i play the drums there that is about it and i love you and your mom good by and tell jaden he is my g and your farther and do you get a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ……………………………………………………………………………………………….. …………………………………………………………………………………….

hi willow smith i am 10 years old i was born on march 3 2000.
but do you want to go out with me?

i miss spelled my name on the frist 2 comment.

I think I would like this song if Rihanna was singing it … possibly. Cute girl, love Will & Jada. But maybe this was a little too soon for her. Not sure yet but time will tell. Maybe she will become very successful and blossom into a wonderful young lady. Who knows except God.

Peace out peeps!

@jonny:

This song isn’t hip-hop or rap it’s more POP than anything… & I don’t think she sounds like Nicki Minaj at all.

@Amy:

I don’t know why people think it’s cute that a 9 year old has a head full of weave and perms, and “whipping” her “NOT hair” around the stage. It says a lot about where the minds of the adults in this country is today. There is clearly know difference today between adults and kids: both are thinking and reacting like children. Any sensible adult should be sorry for this kid.

And the Smiths should be criticized for doing this to their daughter , and not just because their black, but because they obviously see how children in show business are affected (Brittney, Cyrus, Lohan etc), so why would they choose to put their daughter in the same situation?

And why do we adults think that just because a “kid” does something that they should be automatically given a break because it’s “cute” or they are “just kids”? Just another example of why kids in America think they rule everything!

wow. did i just read that @ 11/15/2010 at 5:36 am

ok. whoever just wrote (willow looks hot)–you betta check yourself for being a pedophile. a nine year old in ANY context should not be described as “hot”. anyways–this is a good video without sex for once, for a good image for youth to be independent. even if willow’s parents are the reason for this video–she can still sing (with or without autotune). also…think of the celebrities we would be missing had it not been for their pushy parents–i.e. michael jackson, one of the greatest entertainers ever.

dear: willow smith i know this song from my church. name every thing that happen to me in my life. do you wan’t to make it i will right it but i don’t know how to send it to you.

will enjoy top RJM @ 11/16/2010 at 11:25 pm

Thats a lil girl right there back and forth

@Mary: who do you think you are commenting on this is a little girl for goodness sick so wat if your sister wears a uniform i understand that yh its a question y she dress this way but she has her own style maybe thats wat her parents are trying to see so dont be a hater on a lil girl

go willow i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye yall needa stop hatein and le the gurl do her thing and she can dress like that becaz nun if that wass innapropriate willow is awesome and i love tha song i kant wait ta her more frum her

luvwillow @ 11/25/2010 at 2:38 pm

shes soo cuteee……at least shes not waring a bikini or stuff lyk dat…btw luv da song

sugarcane @ 11/25/2010 at 2:41 pm

if shez wearin clothes like this when sshez 9 what will she be wearin when shez 12?oaky her parents r rrreallly not thinkin

Marie and all u other people it aint no reason that a 9 yr old girl cant sing or do nothing let her whip her hair i support u willow keep whippin it p.s aint nuthin rong with justin bieber lindasy lohan or miley cyrus

Ajao Adeoluwa @ 12/21/2010 at 1:07 am

Loved d energy, let her hav fun people

okay yall need to stop haten it aient your kid so stop worryinng about it okay willow smith is awsome and its her dicison okay not fricken yours ……..yal get on my nerevs get a life…………how mature):

wow…you are a hater…not once did she do anything but shake her hair around..she is not on drugs like miley cirus or lidnsey lohan.

wow… you are 20 years too old to be talking bout a 10 year old!!! grow up!!! she is too cute!!!

@Mary: well mary, willow’s parents (will and jada) are very liberal with their kids (willow and jaden) and they feel that the kids should do as they please. this can be a wonderful idea, as it produces confidence in the child and it allows them to know that they are doing something because they want to, not because “mommy or daddy made me”, as some overbearing parents force their children into things they truly arent interested in. but on the negative side, this liberal way of working with your kids can make them feel too powerful as if they are always the ones in control. either way, i think its great that will and jada are allowing there kids to express themselves in ways that they enjoy, as this is certainly very difficult for other kid celebrities who have perhaps gone down the wrong path because of the overbearing voices of others telling them what to do. these mishaps possibly couldve been prevented if the media and paparazzi left well enough alone, so the person can decide for themself what they want in life. and finally, the whole reason willow did this song is to tell people that she is doing what she wants to do because she wants to do to it. she is letting people know that this is her and that she loves being an individual. i think if you really understand this 9 year olds interpretation of confidence and freedom you will grow to appreciate her interesting, quirky, yet creative ideas. this is a great moral for kids of all ages (and maybe even adults). love the skin your in…just be you no matter what the heck anyone else tells you! so forget the slightly mature clothes! willows got it going on!

selana gomez is hurt she should never kiss my boo in the first place

PROMOTORS CAN BOOK HER WARE PLEASE ?

je suis hamoureux de willow

jaden smith is so cute

willow smith is a mean bully

I think she’s so cute . Some are born with it haters get over yourselfs

caprichogloss.blogspot.com coumente

So cute. She’s going to be a superstar! Her brother Jaden too!

wow as wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Her Simle is ugly. but shes cute and this is coming from a 9-year-old.

i know i am a ten year old BUT I CAN STILL DO MY BEST…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT……………………………………………………………………………..

willow i love u… u r my lil sis i am 11 years old and tell jaden he is my future huseband!!!!!!!!

i LOVE this song ! im learning it for my suprise dance at my quince .

Do you have got a spam drawback on this web site; I conjointly am a blogger, and I used to be wondering your state of affairs; we have a tendency to have created some nice practices and we have a tendency to are wanting to swap solutions with other people, please shoot me an email if interested.