Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Video Premiere!!

Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Video Premiere!!

Willow Smith rocks out in her brand new music video for “Whip My Hair”!

The 9-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith filled Ryan Seacrest in on the meaning of the song. “You can’t be afraid to be yourself,” Willow dished. “You have to be yourself and you can’t let anyone tell you that it’s wrong!”

The fun video was directed by Ray Kay and features a cameo from Willow‘s big bro, Jaden Smith!

FYI: Willow will perform her single in front of a live audience at The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday, November 2!

Willow Smith – ‘Whip My Hair’

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All

i luv her she my gul and her video i whip m hair

aquasia marshall @ 11/05/2010 at 6:00 pm

no one cares about your sister this song is great so hush and keep your bad opinoin to yourself

NOO! this is amazingg:D

gestina smith @ 11/06/2010 at 8:55 pm

hey woillow you are fly and your sing is so good and i have your song on my pone $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She is 9! Of course she’s not in a bikini& do u think her parents would allow that?@Samm:

Lahh-shar-rey @ 11/08/2010 at 4:21 am

I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL
- She looks just like her dad
– She is very creative and talented and not afraid to be herself
— When she gets older i think shes going to be a role model for young ladies

BICH… DONT BE MAD CUZ U DNT HAV A HIT SINGLE YOURSELF!!! STOP HATIN THIS GIRL IS ONLY 9 YEARS OLD.. .CALM UR DAM SELF!

I love this, i dont care what anybody says this is cute

ffffffffffffffffffffff @ 11/09/2010 at 3:35 pm

willow you are a mofo and u su(k b@ll and i hate this song

anonymous @ 11/09/2010 at 8:23 pm

willow is an awesome singer who just wants to be known by lots of people like her parents everybody who doesnt like her clearly has nothing better to do than hate on willow her music is appropriate for her age, shes cute, and a great singer. shes gonna take on the world some day just like will and jada. jaden is on his way to success to. it runs in the family. gone and whip yo hair willow and never say never jaden because you guys are gonna make it big time. so all yall ugly, stupid,retarded haters can go get a life. i think im gonna go whip my hair now !!!!!!!

anonymous @ 11/09/2010 at 8:24 pm

go head willow

i am 10 years old i was born on march 3 2000 and do you want to go out with me

do you wan’t to go out with me i am 10 years old and i was born on march.3,2000 and i know some of my times tables. i live in illonis calumet city i have 3 brothers 3 i have a mother and a farther i go to church i play the drums there that is about it and i love you and your mom good by and tell jaden he is my g and your farther and do you get a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. ……………………………………………………………………………………………….. …………………………………………………………………………………….

hi willow smith i am 10 years old i was born on march 3 2000.
but do you want to go out with me?

i miss spelled my name on the frist 2 comment.

I think I would like this song if Rihanna was singing it … possibly. Cute girl, love Will & Jada. But maybe this was a little too soon for her. Not sure yet but time will tell. Maybe she will become very successful and blossom into a wonderful young lady. Who knows except God.

Peace out peeps!

@jonny:

This song isn’t hip-hop or rap it’s more POP than anything… & I don’t think she sounds like Nicki Minaj at all.

@Amy:

I don’t know why people think it’s cute that a 9 year old has a head full of weave and perms, and “whipping” her “NOT hair” around the stage. It says a lot about where the minds of the adults in this country is today. There is clearly know difference today between adults and kids: both are thinking and reacting like children. Any sensible adult should be sorry for this kid.

And the Smiths should be criticized for doing this to their daughter , and not just because their black, but because they obviously see how children in show business are affected (Brittney, Cyrus, Lohan etc), so why would they choose to put their daughter in the same situation?

And why do we adults think that just because a “kid” does something that they should be automatically given a break because it’s “cute” or they are “just kids”? Just another example of why kids in America think they rule everything!

wow. did i just read that @ 11/15/2010 at 5:36 am

ok. whoever just wrote (willow looks hot)–you betta check yourself for being a pedophile. a nine year old in ANY context should not be described as “hot”. anyways–this is a good video without sex for once, for a good image for youth to be independent. even if willow’s parents are the reason for this video–she can still sing (with or without autotune). also…think of the celebrities we would be missing had it not been for their pushy parents–i.e. michael jackson, one of the greatest entertainers ever.

dear: willow smith i know this song from my church. name every thing that happen to me in my life. do you wan’t to make it i will right it but i don’t know how to send it to you.

will enjoy top RJM @ 11/16/2010 at 11:25 pm

Thats a lil girl right there back and forth

@Mary: who do you think you are commenting on this is a little girl for goodness sick so wat if your sister wears a uniform i understand that yh its a question y she dress this way but she has her own style maybe thats wat her parents are trying to see so dont be a hater on a lil girl

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All