Gerard Butler & Hugh Jackman: Global Poverty Project Pals

Gerard Butler & Hugh Jackman: Global Poverty Project Pals

Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman come out to support the launch of the Global Poverty Project‘s 1.4 Billion Reasons DVD on Wednesday (October 20) at NYC’s Museum of Modern Art.

Hugh and his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, hosted the fundraiser event.

1.4 Billion Reasons addresses the urgent need to end extreme poverty around the world. Last month, Hugh was the guest speaker on behalf of GPP at another event at New York University.

Gerard flew in from Michigan, where he visited Michigan State University over the weekend to help kick off the Spartans’ basketball season.

jackman butler global poverty 01
jackman butler global poverty 02
jackman butler global poverty 03
jackman butler global poverty 04
jackman butler global poverty 05
jackman butler global poverty 06
jackman butler global poverty 07

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Two delicious men, can I place my order now?

Hugh and Gerry? Too much hotness together.

need a rest @ 10/20/2010 at 11:06 pm

Hugh and gerry. nice couple.

i don’t care if hugh is happily married to deborra-lee, he can leave cookie crumbs in my bed any day of the week. as for gerry, i’d take him as well.

Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman, what a great duo. And for a great cause. Hugh Jackman and his wife hosted the fundraiser? Amazing!

And here she is again…..seems kind of weird if she is engaged. Think her fiancee wouldn’t want her hanging around her ex this much. There was a twitter photo tonight as well that showed her and Gerry standing together and talking to Hugh Jackman.

Gerard butler is back to being hot? Love the longer gray hair on him.

It’s terribly sad how in love I am with Hugh. Sigh..

I wish the complement of this sentence “Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman come out…” was “…of the closet”. :)

But I haven’t lost my hopes yet! Some people say they’re both gays.

Yummy sammich there! Beautiful smile on Gerry’s face!

I Speak Jive @ 10/20/2010 at 11:30 pm

Two closeted GAYS yay.
Who’s the fat chick pictured with Huge?

I Speak Jive @ 10/20/2010 at 11:30 pm

Two closeted GAYS yay.
Who’s the fat chick pictured with Huge?

@KK:
Who are the two middle-aged women with Gerry??

@KK:
Who are the two middle-aged women with Gerry??

@KK:
Who are the two middle-aged women with Gerry??

Jive turkey @ 10/20/2010 at 11:34 pm

@I Speak Jive: that ain’t jive.

Whoops sorry!
I meant, who are the two middle-aged FAT women with Gerry?
I know you don’t mean to imply that Gerry had anything to do with either one of those wildebeasts in a romantic sort of way.
I mean,…(snickers)

Whoops sorry!
I meant, who are the two middle-aged FAT women with Gerry?
I mean,…(snickers)

Whoops sorry!
I meant, who are the two middle-aged FAT women with Gerry?
I mean…(snickers)

Mr. Giggles @ 10/20/2010 at 11:37 pm

I’d like to get between those two for an hour ……… ;) ;) ;)

@Cassie H.:

The blonde lady is Hugh Jackman’s wife and the other lady is an ex-girlfriend of Gerry’s, Jeannia Robinette. I guess she is still an ex, who knows, they are seen together frequently.

Two gorgeous men! I wish I was there.

@KK: tell us more. What’s the gossip on Gerard and Jeannia?

seriously something @ 10/20/2010 at 11:45 pm

Does Gerry own a suit?
He really should dress properly for these events. Hugh looks great.

You Are A joke @ 10/20/2010 at 11:45 pm

she – well you, Jeana are/is NOT an ex of Gerrys.
Dont kid yourself and stop spreading fake rumors dear. Its sad.
stop trying to make yourself famous Jeanna, its transparent and pathetic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All