Sofia Vergara: Milk Mustache Ad with Son Manolo!

Sofia Vergara: Milk Mustache Ad with Son Manolo!

Modern Family actress Sofia Vergara and her 19-year-old son, Manolo, show off their milk mustaches in this new ad for the Milk Mustache campaign!

“I am honored to be part of the Milk Mustache campaign again because it sends such a positive message to families!” Sofia said.

“I love being a mom and doing what it takes to build a strong, modern family – like serving my little boy milk,” the ad reads. “It has nutrients like protein and potassium that have helped him become, well, not so little.

Sofia Vergara – Got Milk?
sofia vergara got milk 01
sofia vergara got milk 02
sofia vergara got milk 03
sofia vergara got milk 04
sofia vergara got milk 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

She is a good looking girl. Surprised that she has a 19 year old

Lucky Charm @ 10/20/2010 at 2:51 pm

Aww, how cute! She’s a refreshing breath of fresh air in the smog that is Hollywood actresses.

she’s hot!!

I’d like to put some milky cream on her face!

Except at his age he’s about ready to start cutting back on milk consumption because full-grown men can have too much calcium and wind up with kidney stones.

womanfromvenus @ 10/20/2010 at 3:09 pm

Did she name her son after her shoes?

laverdadduele @ 10/20/2010 at 3:11 pm

Manolo is very handsome. Of course, his mother is gorgeous, it couldn’t be any other way. Latinos are one of the most good looking races on earth.

So So SOFIA @ 10/20/2010 at 3:12 pm

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸. ♥ Eres la mas bella ! Que bella madre !! All the best Sofia & Love the Show so funny :)))

omg Manolo has gotten so big! gorgeous both of them!

@laverdadduele:
I C U TROLLIN’ and trying to start some heated race debates

Her son looks like a male version of Camilla Belle.

I love her so funny and gorgeous

Lucky ass has sucked on her teat.

I like her…but her over-the-top-Charo accent thing on the show is wearing on me. Is this a part of her schtick –like Fran Dresher and Rosie Perez …or is she going to take it down a notch?

I get it for the show..but in interviews too?

Manolo: call me in 5 years! WOWZERS.

SugarMagnolia @ 10/20/2010 at 5:11 pm

She has the best hair.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/20/2010 at 5:13 pm

She’s so funny and talented. She looks amazing for a woman with a 19 year old.

He’s hot

WHAT? She has a 19 year old son? Wow! They look like borther & sister!

British Latin American @ 10/21/2010 at 9:50 am

Shame she hasn’t had more beautiful children. She’s still so young.

@laverdadduele: latinos IS NOT A RACE!!