Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Behind the Scenes Exclusive!

Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Behind the Scenes Exclusive!

Check out this exclusive shot of Willow Smith at work with director Ray Kay on her “Whip My Hair” music video!

“[Willow is] a superstar already,” Ray tells JustJared.com. “The video will surely be considered a classic a few years from now.”

“I think we managed to create a fresh expression using Willow’s amazing energy, a positive and inspiring concept, and mixing the colors of the sets with Willow’s fashion,” he adds. “She’s a trendsetter already and I’m sure others will be copying her style soon!”

The video has racked up nearly 4,000,000 pageviews in just THREE days!

FYI: Willow is wearing a hooded OneZ jumpsuit from CCR California Christiana Republic)!

Bigger pic inside

willow ray kay

Posted to: Ray Kay, Willow Smith

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
AmericaDownTheTubes @ 10/21/2010 at 4:29 pm

LORD! Just more narcissism and attitude being pushed. Why should today’s school children have such conceits when they don’t even test well?!!

a classic?

For the love of anything special, please stop posting updates on Willow Smith, move it to Just Jared Jr. This is evident proof that Just Jared doesn’t care about their readers, how many times have people asked for this crud to be filtered?

Willow Smith isn’t a superstar and the video won’t be considered a classic, sorry. Also, her meaning behind the song is the same as Lady GaGa’s entire meaning and I think one is enough.

Please quit using this child for money and success, think about how old she is. She needs to live her own life, what she’s doing is too controlled, if she really wants to express herself, she’d be writing her own lyrics and opting away from media controlled interviews.

It’s getting very pedo-creepy in here.

Is this kindergarten? Time to remove JJ from bookmarks it seems

I can’t believe he went there. Reinert Olsen, slutt å drit deg ut!

IWHIPMYHAIR @ 10/21/2010 at 4:52 pm

LOL at the oldies getting their panties in a twist all because of a NINE year old!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it hurts she’s more TALENTED and RICH than your kids, DOESNT IT?

GODNEY WHO??!!? BEYSUS WHATNOW????? GAGAGONEFREAKING2MORO&UKNOWIT

BOW DOWN TO THE BADDEST BISH IN THE GAME BI.CHES!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAPPY WILLOWMBUS DAY!!!!!!!!
WHIPPING MY HAIR BACK N FORTH AS I TYPE MMMM MMMM

Dude, Aint you quite old to be so excited about a 9 years all music ?? grow up ! u r not a lil girl !!

Willow’s song and video is amazing. I love it. bald headed haters stfu stfd!!!!!

This site has turned to absolute crap. I’m going to start going ImNotObsessed instead.

oh well, oh my, once the cash machine is going it’s easy to milk the cow… comes by itself it seems. Will Smith plus the fake he’s married to did a really good job in having the lil girl repeating the mantra of “I wanna express myself, empower myself, just be myself”. Little does she know that what she calls her “self” is a market strategy.

Is scientology going to take care of her shrink bills?

Jared stop shoving this crap down our throats.
I don’t like “Whip my hairrrrrrrr” it’s stupid song. It’s getting too much attention and I have NO IDEA WHY.
Blah.

studio1998 @ 10/21/2010 at 5:36 pm

Why can’t the bald headed haterz resist scrolling past a story about a nine year old since they are so outrage. scroll key is your friend. hating on a 9 year old is disgusting.

bald headed haterz need to discover the scroll key. Its so simple live it learn it……..

pr person @ 10/21/2010 at 5:50 pm

Jared… the only ones posting ‘positive’ comments about this CHILD must be the pedo’s who come here to get their daily, bi-daily, sometimes even tri-daily … fix. Disgusting!
1-5…. I say “DITTO!”

All of the defensive people need to realize we aren’t angry because she’s 9 or because she’s talentless, or because she’s over-hyped. We’re angry because JustJared covers her every day, sometimes 3 times a day, which is a problem because although we have a scroll key, it floods the archives. If you don’t want your child under the scrutiny of the public, don’t sell them to the media.

BALD HEADED HATERZ @ 10/21/2010 at 6:02 pm

@pr person: I’m a 19 year old girl you dumbazz

PRINCESS WILLOWSUS @ 10/21/2010 at 6:05 pm

BALD HEADED HATERS GET YOURSELVES A SENSE OF HUMOR ALONG WITH SOME HAIR PLUGS AND RHYTHM

PRINCESS WILLOWSUS @ 10/21/2010 at 6:07 pm

K IM OFF, KEEP EM FIERCE WILLOW POSTS COMING JARED xoxo

whip my brat @ 10/21/2010 at 7:14 pm

- Now I’ll watch that!—- Will Smiff —-use the belt buckle end

Its obvious her people (parents?) are paying Just Jared and Perez Hilton off . How else do you explain the ridiculous amount of posts featuring her the past month or so?

Whappoosh @ 10/21/2010 at 7:28 pm

@whip my brat: whip her feet to make her dance faster.

enough please