Katy Perry & Russell Brand's Wedding Details!
“The very private and spiritual ceremony, attended by the couple’s closest family and friends was performed by a Christian minister and longtime friend of the Hudson Family. The backdrop was the inspirational and majestic countryside of Northern India,” adds the statement.
– Both Russell, 35, and Katy wore traditional Indian clothes. The pop star, who turns 26 on Monday (October 25), and other female guests wore saris.
– More than 20 camels, elephants, horses, Indian dancers and musicians walked with Russell in his wedding procession.
– Like a typical Indian bride, Katy got henna tattoos on her palms and hands during a Bollywood-themed party on Friday.
– The sound of instruments, such as the sitar, the santoor, the tabla, and kettle drums, and even a sacred Vedic chanting, could be heard coming from the wedding.
– The resort was decorated with lamps and colorful lights illuminated the trees.