Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge Pair Up

Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge Pair Up

Carey Mulligan has reportedly move on from Shia LaBeouf and has been spending time with fellow British actor Tom Sturridge.

The 25-year-old actress has been spotted with Tom, 24, who’ll be co-starring with Rachel Bilson in the upcoming indie film Waiting for Forever.

Since her split with Shia, Carey has been keeping busy filming Drive with Ryan Gosling, while staying at a Best Western hotel in Hollywood.

“They broke up because Shia said they were both too busy with their careers,” a source told U.K.’s Daily Mail, adding that Carey plans to move back to England after wrapping up Drive.

DO YOU THINK Carey and Tom make a cute couple?

I saw a picture of them leaving her hotel in the newspaper. If it’s true, they male a cute couple.

didn’t they use to date? It’s either that or they use to be friends because they’re are pictures of them hanging out before she even met Shia. They might just be friends.

wait rewind she use to date Tom Mison. I’m getting my Tom’s confused.

he’s so ugly. but she’s not much better

@zzz: Post your own picture or shut it.

YOU JUST HAD TO MENTION RACHEL BILSON JJ

oh gosh! I hope it’s true!!! They’d make such a lovely couple!!!!

Carey is very plain but a very good talented and down to earth person. Tom seems to only date models so it’s a step down for him or a step up depending on how you see it

she was spotted wearing his shirt (tom’s) so that is good confirmation they are at least doing the deed. It’s all a bit fast though

mixed feeling! I love carey as an actress!! but not so mux in interviews
Tom is a cutie

They do make a good couple and she’s lucky to have dual citizenship!

He used to date Camilla Belle…

Carey is not attractive. what does he see in her apart from a way to make a career for himself?

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 8:10 pm

STEP AWAY FROM THE HANDSOME MAN MULLIGAN HE IS WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. THIS IS SO UPSETTING THAT HE IS SLEEPING WITH HER. DOESN’T HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BACK HOME? SHE WAS WEARING HIS SHIRT! THAT IS DISGUSTING. DIDN’T SHE JUST BREAK UP WITH SHIA? WHAT A HO AND HE IS JUST AS BAD FOR JUMPING IN THE SACK WITH SOME OTHER DUDES GIRL. I HATE TOM NOW

@sturridgeloverrr:

wow settle down we don’t even know the full story yet

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 8:20 pm

@suggs:

WE DO KNOW THE STORY THEY ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER. SHE IS WEARING HIS CLOTHES! THEY ARE IN A SLEAZY MOTEL TOGETHER WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED? I THOUGHT TOM WAS BETTER THAN ACTING LIKE THIS. HE PROBABLY BROKE UP SHIA AND CAREY. I USED TO BE HIS BIGGEST FAN BUT NOW I AM TOO SAD FOR WORDS

I agree with Aline, not suggs. Sorry!

@sturridgeloverrr:

ok now is the time to check your medication. They are probably doing the nasty but who the blip cares to be honest? everyone is blipping everyone else in hollywood. he could do better he could do worse and vice versa

Oh gosh, here we go again. Another fake PR romance/bearding developing. Tom Sturridge is gay. People have begun to figure out that the reason Tom and Rob are together all the time is because they are boyfriends, and so now the studios are panicking and trying to set him up with women to hide his sexuality.

I’m so sick of this crap.

@AJ:

you should agree with me cause I am awesome

Tom is gay probably I have thought that for years

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 8:33 pm

@Troy:

WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING SO HATEFUL? WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT HE IS GAY? CAUSE HE IS WITH AN UGLY GIRL THAT MAKES HIM GAY? HE USED TO DATE MODELS ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS?

Iffy Miffy @ 10/25/2010 at 8:39 pm

Is this the guy who was in the pilot of Being Human? If so, I thought he was brill, better than the guy who followed.

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 8:46 pm

NO HE WAS NEVER IN BEING HUMAN. HIS NAME IS TOM STURRIDGE ALTHOUGH YOU DON’T KNOW HIM NOW YOU WILL NOW THAT HE IS HAVING RELATIONS WITH THAT UGLY HO. HE WAS IN THE BOAT THAT ROCKED AND WAITING FOR FOREVER. HE USED TO BE CLASSY NOW HE IS NASTY

Music 101 @ 10/25/2010 at 8:49 pm

Good for Carey, she deserves to be happy and move on with her life. I wish them both the best.

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 8:57 pm

GOOD FOR CAREY? SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ANYTHING. SHE IS HOOKING UP WITH SOME GUY A FEW WEEKS AFTER BREAKING IT OFF WITH ANOTHER GUY WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HER CHARACTER?

@sturridgeloverrr: How about you shut the f uck up already? Saying that someones gay is not “hateful” you fu cking bible beating nut job. Careys a billion times BETTER LOOKING and CLASSY than youll ever be. Tom is better off with one less loser fan like you. If you don;t like that there dating how about you gtfo

Well he is better than ugly Shia

Im glad that Carey dumped LaDouche. Tom is a better non-douchier person than LaB itch.

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 9:03 pm

@#23:

I DON’T LIKE HOW TOM IS DOING IT IN A SLEAZY WAY SURELY AS A FAN YOU WOULD AGREE WITH THAT
TOM BEING GAY IS HATEFUL NOT BECAUSE BEING GAY IS WRONG BUT BECAUSE TOM BEING GAY IS WRONG

WHAT DOES HE SEE IN HER? SHE IS PLAIN AND UGLY I KIND OF LIKED HIM BETTE RWHEN HE WAS BEING SHALLOW AND DATING MODELS

YOU GO TO HELL YOURSELF I AM ALLOWED MY OPINIONS JUST LIKE YOU ARE AND IF YOU WERE A TRUE TOM FAN YOU WOULD BE THINKING THIS IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING BEHAVIOUR FROM HIM AND WILL HURT HIS CAREER

omg, people, stop acting like you know who gets into ANY OF THEIR BEDS. You don’t, you perezhilton-mentality freaks. I don’t know who gets into Tom’s bed, but I’d shake their hand cause he’s FINE! Carey and tom would be fracking adorable together. And then carey and krsiten stewart could bestie up in flannel!

Music 101 @ 10/25/2010 at 9:05 pm

@sturridgeloverrr: So just because Carey broke up with Shia a few WEEKS ago that means that she’s not allowed to have a life and see other people and have “ANYTHING”? God your such a moron.

Tom Sturridge is gorgeous, Carey is beautiful. They are both talented, love it!

stopinthename @ 10/25/2010 at 9:11 pm

Tom is ugly can’t you not see that greasy hair and weazel face and teeny serial killer eyes and bald patch well he certainly makes a good match for frumpy plain jane mulligan both overrated both crap both gay and both boring *****

oh get over the gay lie tom and rob r nowhere gay,jealous guys. tom is a doll and rob loves kstew. hope tom doesnot smell from the ugh bilson wierdo.

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 9:16 pm

@Music 101:

NO SHE CAN HAVE FUN IT JUST MEANS SHE IS A BIT OF A HO DOWN REALLY. HE ISN’T BETTER EITHER. IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHETHER THEY WERE SEEING EACH OTHER DURING HER THING WITH SHIA. THAT IS SLEAZY AND NASTY AND NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TOM TO DO. I JUST THINK THIS IS GOING TO HURT HIS CAREER CAUSE HE SEEMS TO DO MORE OF THIS TABLOID STUFF THAN ACTUALLY MAKE MOVIES AND I CAN’T GET OVER THE FACT THAT SHE IS UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY WITH A BIG PUG NOSE AND DROOPY FACE SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOG I ONCE OWNED

Tom is not gay he used to date Camilla Belle and has a gf named Nettie in UK. Just last month they were seen making out at Marcus Foster gig and now he is reportedly with Carey. They make cute couple though.

Yap, Tom Sturridge is gay!

Speaking of Rachel…what’s up with this?

From Newspusher Celebrities Facebook page:

Newspusher – EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen putting their groceries and their pumpkin into their car after shopping at Ralphs in Studio City, CA – California, United States (USA). Human interest, People, Celebrity.
Yesterday at 8:12pm · Share · Flag

@sturridgeloverrr:
Dude being gay is bad? I don’t see a reason why gay = hateful.

Really.

@sturridgeloverrr: Hey stupid Shia is supposedly the one who broke up with Carey because he didn’t want to be tied down, which means if anyone was likely to cheat on another it was HIM. You claim to be a fan of Tom yet you call him “shallow”.

what!!!!! i don’t want to see carey close to rob. she is crazy to dating his pal. i’am really deceived if this is true. i hope she will denied this stupid relationship. jeremy renner is thousand million time better than this a!ss ho!e. his face looks like a pen!s

he want to be famous so he use rob, kristen and now carey. he is so pathetic, creepy and ugly guy

he want to be famous so he use rob, kristen and now carey. he is so pathetic, creepy and ugly.

@sturridgeloverrr: Why is it hateful to say someone is gay?

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 11:00 pm

@Troy:

FOR FLIPS SAKE I NEVER SAID BEING GAY WAS HATEFUL. MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY. BEING GAY IS AWESOME. BEING GAY FOR TOM IS HATEFUL CAUSE I WANT TO BELIEVE HE LIKES THE LADIES OK. DON’T JUMP ON ONE COMMENT AND TWIST IT TO START DRAMA

I NEVER CALLED TOM SHALLOW EITHER I DID HOWEVER REFER TO HIM AS A SLEAZY SCUMBAG FOR GETTING IT ON IN HOTELS WITH DOG FACED HO’S SORRY MOTELS

@sturridgeloverrr: Why are you consistently typing in all caps, writing paragraphs, and posting so many times? (I hope this doesn’t trigger an actual response since that’d be your 15th post on this topic).

how is being gay hateful? you are a biggot

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 11:14 pm

@Dan:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PARAGRAPHS? YOU GOT A THING AGAINST THEM?????

15TH POST WOOHHH

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 11:18 pm

@Naomi:

FOR FRICKS SAKE READ MY OTHER POST NAOMI YOU MEAT HEAD

I SAID BEING GAY FOR TOM IS HATEFUL CAUSE I WANT HIM TO BE DOWN WITH THE LADIES

BEING GAY GENERALLY IS FINE, AWESOME!! MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY. I LOVE HIM DEARLY. CAN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ MY POSTS PROPERLY MORONS

I AM WRITING BIG ENOUGH GEESS

slanted view @ 10/26/2010 at 12:14 am

Since I have no skin in this game and think both of them are actually very talented actors, this is more fun to comment on than most of JJ’s posts – sturridgelover, kill those all caps. They’re hurting our brains. And yes, the rumors run RAMPANT (couldn’t resist) about him and Rob. So deal. I couldn’t care less what Rob’s sheets have seen, but I’m guessing that may not be out of the park. But Carey is a great actress as is Tom, so we’ll see – they’re probably good friends possibly a bit of FWB. Why get worked up about it? They’re having a good time…

@slanted view

Tom usually dating with Nettie and now Carey what’s the problem

@slanted view

Tom usually dating with Nettie and now Carey and what’s the problem
with be friend the britpack

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/26/2010 at 1:22 am

I JUST THINK IF HE IS GOING TO BE A TOTAL SL*T COULDN’T HE DO IT WITH ME

who????????? they’re nobody.

Great pair if it’s true. I’m still not convinced they are together yet though. I mean, isn’t it too good to be true?

Sorry Shia I was thinking you were the cheater.

theyre both ulgy

applebottom @ 10/26/2010 at 2:00 am

yeah everyone is saying it’s shia that did the cheating well now we know the truth and you don’t wear some dudes tshirt the morning after if you aren’t porking him way to ruin a so far nice reputation tom

sassquash @ 10/26/2010 at 2:02 am

She is going to get some serious pash rash from that beard of Tom’s

Ha-ha. Just Jared you somehow managed to throw worthless Rachel Bilson in this post. I’m very surprised that you didn’t throw her picture in front and didn’t write the title: ” Rachel Bilson’s costar is dating Carey Mulligan”.

I always wonder what is wrong with those CAPS people. They are so unsure of them self that they have to type with CAPS like rabbits. Desperately wanting to be noticed. Very pathetic.

Shia would never let go Carey !! She’s so beautiful and talented !! Now she deserves to be happy and if it’s with Tom, why not ? She is very wonderful and such a good actress (i loved her in wall street 2). Shia is such an “a**” to let her go !! wish her the best..

@sturridgeloverrr:

what’s with all the shouty capitals?? calm down.

“They broke up because Shia said they were both too busy with their careers,”

shia dumper carey.. GOOD!!!

best western . Tom Sturridge Blah blah
Mulligan’s aim is to get all the publicity that she can….How pathetic!

this just shows how desperate carey’s publicist is. lol

Tom Sturridge is dating Netti (Stephanie) Wakefield. She’s a girl from London, where Tom is from.

@Freezegirl8000: Carey’s dating TOM MISON. MISON!!!!!!

sassquash @ 10/26/2010 at 6:46 am

in the picture it is tom sturridge STURRIDGE

and Tom is no longer dating stephanie the broke it off

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 7:28 am

I love Gemma

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 7:37 am

I love Jay right back. It’s all about our love to be honest.

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 7:41 am

honey, we may have to sneak out the back door of this club cause the ‘paps’ are onto us and our secret love should not be exposed right now

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 7:50 am

Tis true. Good thing we can keep secrets. And keep our private **** locked up!

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 7:52 am

Tis true. Good thing we can keep secrets.

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 8:00 am

It is oooh except that sex tape I made of us baby um er how do I break this to you?

I leaked it

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 8:02 am

Oh the scandal!! I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Was it the kinky one?

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 8:07 am

It was the VERY kinky one, Not the regular kinky or the kinda kinky or the quirky kinky but the kinky kinky one. Sorry babes but i needed the cash cause um I have to tell you something you see I’M pregnant with your baby……babies

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 8:12 am

That’s outrageous. There is no possible way that they are mine. I have never heard of a woman getting another woman pregnant. You better explain this right now. Oh God…….. do you think it was that threesome??

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 8:15 am

I think it was. It might be Tom’s baby or babies.

i would love them to be together! they’re both so beautiful and talented! <3 how are we gonna call them? cartom? tomrey? tomcar? sturrigan? mullidge? lol.

Say it ain’t so! Did she really cheat on Shia with Tom? Shia’s kinda crazy but he was so in love with her.

he’s soo hot! way too cute for her!

this is just the work of a really bad publicist. they are trying to distract you from the fact that she’s still dating Tom Mison.
carey and shia were fake. she was with Mison all the time.

I love Tom and Carey

@sturridgeloverrr YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO LET THE CAPS DOWN BECAUSE IT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. ALSO WOULD YOU CALM DOWN PLEASE!!!!!

Honestly, they are very cute together. Real or not, who knows.

She’s too good for him!
But seems he’s only the rebound guy after all…

Both Tom and his pal Pattinson give away this vibe – they just seem like sleaze balls. I see them as on-their-high-horse-quick-fame-we-made-it adolescents with no real acting talent, probably just well-connected.

Or I could be way off.

Carey. WHY?!?! Why would you leave Shia for this ugly no-name guy?
I don’t get it!! She’s completely lost respect in my book.
I know I don’t know the whole story, but the fact of the matter is her and Shia JUST broke up and she’s already with some other guy!!! WTF?!?!

@Celia:

I know! the timing is awful and this sturridge guy is only known for being robert pattinson’s best friend. Classy Carey has now become trashy carey

ModestMouse @ 10/27/2010 at 8:11 am

@mimi78: No talent? Clearly you’ve never seen Like Minds.