Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge Pair Up

Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge Pair Up

Carey Mulligan has reportedly move on from Shia LaBeouf and has been spending time with fellow British actor Tom Sturridge.

The 25-year-old actress has been spotted with Tom, 24, who’ll be co-starring with Rachel Bilson in the upcoming indie film Waiting for Forever.

Since her split with Shia, Carey has been keeping busy filming Drive with Ryan Gosling, while staying at a Best Western hotel in Hollywood.

“They broke up because Shia said they were both too busy with their careers,” a source told U.K.’s Daily Mail, adding that Carey plans to move back to England after wrapping up Drive.

DO YOU THINK Carey and Tom make a cute couple?

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
sturridgeloverrr @ 10/25/2010 at 11:18 pm

@Naomi:

FOR FRICKS SAKE READ MY OTHER POST NAOMI YOU MEAT HEAD

I SAID BEING GAY FOR TOM IS HATEFUL CAUSE I WANT HIM TO BE DOWN WITH THE LADIES

BEING GAY GENERALLY IS FINE, AWESOME!! MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY. I LOVE HIM DEARLY. CAN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ MY POSTS PROPERLY MORONS

I AM WRITING BIG ENOUGH GEESS

slanted view @ 10/26/2010 at 12:14 am

Since I have no skin in this game and think both of them are actually very talented actors, this is more fun to comment on than most of JJ’s posts – sturridgelover, kill those all caps. They’re hurting our brains. And yes, the rumors run RAMPANT (couldn’t resist) about him and Rob. So deal. I couldn’t care less what Rob’s sheets have seen, but I’m guessing that may not be out of the park. But Carey is a great actress as is Tom, so we’ll see – they’re probably good friends possibly a bit of FWB. Why get worked up about it? They’re having a good time…

@slanted view

Tom usually dating with Nettie and now Carey what’s the problem

@slanted view

Tom usually dating with Nettie and now Carey and what’s the problem
with be friend the britpack

sturridgeloverrr @ 10/26/2010 at 1:22 am

I JUST THINK IF HE IS GOING TO BE A TOTAL SL*T COULDN’T HE DO IT WITH ME

who????????? they’re nobody.

Great pair if it’s true. I’m still not convinced they are together yet though. I mean, isn’t it too good to be true?

Sorry Shia I was thinking you were the cheater.

theyre both ulgy

applebottom @ 10/26/2010 at 2:00 am

yeah everyone is saying it’s shia that did the cheating well now we know the truth and you don’t wear some dudes tshirt the morning after if you aren’t porking him way to ruin a so far nice reputation tom

sassquash @ 10/26/2010 at 2:02 am

She is going to get some serious pash rash from that beard of Tom’s

Ha-ha. Just Jared you somehow managed to throw worthless Rachel Bilson in this post. I’m very surprised that you didn’t throw her picture in front and didn’t write the title: ” Rachel Bilson’s costar is dating Carey Mulligan”.

I always wonder what is wrong with those CAPS people. They are so unsure of them self that they have to type with CAPS like rabbits. Desperately wanting to be noticed. Very pathetic.

Shia would never let go Carey !! She’s so beautiful and talented !! Now she deserves to be happy and if it’s with Tom, why not ? She is very wonderful and such a good actress (i loved her in wall street 2). Shia is such an “a**” to let her go !! wish her the best..

@sturridgeloverrr:

what’s with all the shouty capitals?? calm down.

“They broke up because Shia said they were both too busy with their careers,”

shia dumper carey.. GOOD!!!

best western . Tom Sturridge Blah blah
Mulligan’s aim is to get all the publicity that she can….How pathetic!

this just shows how desperate carey’s publicist is. lol

Tom Sturridge is dating Netti (Stephanie) Wakefield. She’s a girl from London, where Tom is from.

@Freezegirl8000: Carey’s dating TOM MISON. MISON!!!!!!

sassquash @ 10/26/2010 at 6:46 am

in the picture it is tom sturridge STURRIDGE

and Tom is no longer dating stephanie the broke it off

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 7:28 am

I love Gemma

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 7:37 am

I love Jay right back. It’s all about our love to be honest.

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 7:41 am

honey, we may have to sneak out the back door of this club cause the ‘paps’ are onto us and our secret love should not be exposed right now

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 7:50 am

Tis true. Good thing we can keep secrets. And keep our private **** locked up!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All