Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge Pair Up

Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge Pair Up

Carey Mulligan has reportedly move on from Shia LaBeouf and has been spending time with fellow British actor Tom Sturridge.

The 25-year-old actress has been spotted with Tom, 24, who’ll be co-starring with Rachel Bilson in the upcoming indie film Waiting for Forever.

Since her split with Shia, Carey has been keeping busy filming Drive with Ryan Gosling, while staying at a Best Western hotel in Hollywood.

“They broke up because Shia said they were both too busy with their careers,” a source told U.K.’s Daily Mail, adding that Carey plans to move back to England after wrapping up Drive.

DO YOU THINK Carey and Tom make a cute couple?

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All
GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 7:52 am

Tis true. Good thing we can keep secrets.

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 8:00 am

It is oooh except that sex tape I made of us baby um er how do I break this to you?

I leaked it

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 8:02 am

Oh the scandal!! I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight. Was it the kinky one?

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 8:07 am

It was the VERY kinky one, Not the regular kinky or the kinda kinky or the quirky kinky but the kinky kinky one. Sorry babes but i needed the cash cause um I have to tell you something you see I’M pregnant with your baby……babies

GemlovesJay @ 10/26/2010 at 8:12 am

That’s outrageous. There is no possible way that they are mine. I have never heard of a woman getting another woman pregnant. You better explain this right now. Oh God…….. do you think it was that threesome??

JaylovesGem @ 10/26/2010 at 8:15 am

I think it was. It might be Tom’s baby or babies.

i would love them to be together! they’re both so beautiful and talented! <3 how are we gonna call them? cartom? tomrey? tomcar? sturrigan? mullidge? lol.

Say it ain’t so! Did she really cheat on Shia with Tom? Shia’s kinda crazy but he was so in love with her.

he’s soo hot! way too cute for her!

this is just the work of a really bad publicist. they are trying to distract you from the fact that she’s still dating Tom Mison.
carey and shia were fake. she was with Mison all the time.

I love Tom and Carey

@sturridgeloverrr YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO LET THE CAPS DOWN BECAUSE IT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. ALSO WOULD YOU CALM DOWN PLEASE!!!!!

Honestly, they are very cute together. Real or not, who knows.

She’s too good for him!
But seems he’s only the rebound guy after all…

Both Tom and his pal Pattinson give away this vibe – they just seem like sleaze balls. I see them as on-their-high-horse-quick-fame-we-made-it adolescents with no real acting talent, probably just well-connected.

Or I could be way off.

Carey. WHY?!?! Why would you leave Shia for this ugly no-name guy?
I don’t get it!! She’s completely lost respect in my book.
I know I don’t know the whole story, but the fact of the matter is her and Shia JUST broke up and she’s already with some other guy!!! WTF?!?!

@Celia:

I know! the timing is awful and this sturridge guy is only known for being robert pattinson’s best friend. Classy Carey has now become trashy carey

ModestMouse @ 10/27/2010 at 8:11 am

@mimi78: No talent? Clearly you’ve never seen Like Minds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All