Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: New Couple Alert?!

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: New Couple Alert?!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift spent the weekend together in New York City!

The 29-year-old actor and the 20-year-old Speak Now singer watched Tay‘s BFF Emma Stone host Saturday Night Live from behind the curtain on Saturday evening (October 23).

“They showed up together,” a source told People. “They walked around together backstage, but they were careful not to be seen too close. It was hard to tell if they were together, but everyone was shocked that she brought him.”

The duo also grabbed brunch together the following day in Brooklyn neighborhood Park Slope. Life & Style spies reported that the two were holding hands and “looked like a couple”.

DO YOU THINK Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal make a cute couple?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Oh no, she’s so boring.

Oh my god! oh my good. Oh my goOod! Oh my gooOOOood NO! NOO! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Please NO!

new showmance? @ 10/25/2010 at 3:36 pm

That girl loves gay men!

She is dating Jake like she was “dating” Taylor Lautner.
And Jake is dating her like he was “dating” Reese Witherspoon.

Jake deserves better!
Taylor is so blaah

runnergirl @ 10/25/2010 at 3:38 pm

He’s too old

wtf? SO random. also, i’m the same age as her and 29 seems really old to me….

I think he’s boring!

and closet.

laverdadduele @ 10/25/2010 at 3:41 pm

I thought Taylor was a nice girl, but she’s just another celebrity s.l.u.t.

WHAT!!. I literally spit my drink out when I read this. How, when, where?? When did this all come about. They would make a gorgeous couple, but I would have never put this couple together. Not bad Tay. Not bad.

Soooo…just because they spent the weekend together, people assume they’re dating? They could have just been going out as friends too. :) I always thought Taylor was pretty and Jake’s cute :) However, I don’t think they make a cute couple. Just….ewww.

For her to be so young she sure his hopping from one guy to another. John, Taylor, Jonas bother(I don’t know which one) now Jake. Let me guess after they breakup she’ll write a song and paint herself as a victim then tell him off. I’m not a fan but she shoud just slow down and stick to her music for awhile!

Can't get more clean cut @ 10/25/2010 at 3:48 pm

Why is she a **** eh!!!! She is more of a clean cut girl than say Lindsay
I do sleazy photos for money!! Now that Lindsay needs it…Taylor is
more of a lady than any of the other singers…She cares about her
fans and why do you call her a beard.. ???I may ask?? Jake is not
gay and neither is Taylor L… Brad Pitt yes he most definitely is..
Now that she is 21 there is no reason for her not to date someone
older look at Russell Brand and Kerry Perry… Married and she is
only 23..The answer is Yes they do make a cute couple both are
clean cut people that do not get in the sleazy clubs and never are
seen after dark

Can't get more clean cut @ 10/25/2010 at 3:48 pm

Why is she a **** eh!!!! She is more of a clean cut girl than say Lindsay
I do sleazy photos for money!! Now that Lindsay needs it…Taylor is
more of a lady than any of the other singers…She cares about her
fans and why do you call her a beard.. ???I may ask?? Jake is not
gay and neither is Taylor L… Brad Pitt yes he most definitely is..
Now that she is 21 there is no reason for her not to date someone
older look at Russell Brand and Kerry Perry… Married and she is
only 23..The answer is Yes they do make a cute couple both are
clean cut people that do not get in the sleazy clubs and never are
seen after dark

taylor is 21 and Jake 29. he’s only 8 years older, but he seems too mature for her. Taylor still act like 17 old teenager.
And wow first Rees and now Taylor, what a diffrence.

acashlove @ 10/25/2010 at 3:50 pm

sooo cute!! they’re both adorable. and he seems to be a good guy. some cute songs could come from this. :)

Hmm he seems like a grown man and she still seems young and innocent. It just doesn’t fit right.

I really hope this isn’t true and is just a ridiculous rumour. It seems incredibly bizarre to me that Jake could go from a 3-year relationship with a 30-something-year-old divorced mother of 2 kids to dating a probably virginal 20-year-old who has never been in a serious relationship and acts like she’s still in high school. First too old, then too young. Why not go for someone who’s at the same stage of life as you?

Bwahahahahaha somehow the thought is just laughable. I can’t in my wildest dreams picture this, he seems way too mature for her. He can do better.

WTF is with this girl and older men. First John and now jake. After her break up with Taylor did she swear off guys close to her own age?? I’m not a super fan of either but I just had to comment because this couple is WAY too random.

As much as I dislike the disdain people have for Taylor Swift, I have to say, Jake Gyllenhaal can do way better. She’s somewhat plain, extremely young, and Jake Gyllenhaal is awesome. My guess is that they were just hanging out, it was never meant to hit the tabloids if they tried to do it discreetly, probably didn’t want this speculation to be made.

Why is she always dating older men. She may be 20, but she’s like 13 in a 20 year olds body.

I call bullshit!