Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge: Hollywood Awards Gala Exit!

Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge: Hollywood Awards Gala Exit!

Carey Mulligan keeps her head down as she heads home in a taxi with rumored boyfriend Tom Sturridge after the 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday (October 25) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Carey and Tom (both 25) have also been spotted together at the low-budget hotel, Best Western, where she’s been staying while shooting her new movie Drive.

“I don’t know why people are so down on the Best Western,” Carey joked. “They have the best sweet potato fries I’ve ever had.”

Watch the video of Tom hopping into the cab with Carey!

Carey Mulligan & Tom Sturridge: Hollywood Awards Gala Exit!

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

most boring couple in the world, just thinking of them makes me yawn…

I thought she was with Shia?!

I will approve of this pairing once he shaves.

she looks like a prepubescent boy and he looks like a smelly tramp.

shia was king of fugly douches though so this is still a step up.

I was looking at the comments on the other topic about them and I just think to myself…how old are you people?

“He’s ugly! He doesn’t deserve her!”
“She’s ugly! She doesn’t deserve him! OH MY GOD HE IS SO HOT! I’M GONNA BASH HER TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER!”
“So plain!”
“They’re both ugly, they deserve each other!”

Maybe when you tweens grow up, you will realise that there is more to life than just looks!

Then there are the cynics calling out on Carey’s alleged PR work. Sorry, I hate to break it to you, but this isn’t Kim Kartrashian. She doesn’t need press to maintain her career. She is an actress.

…and the most boring couple ever? You don’t even know them, what the–? Carey Mulligan is anything but boring. She is refreshing.

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/26/2010 at 5:55 pm

…i like her w/ shia only.

Does she seem kinda… wasted?

she must be so desperate. her publicist chose the s/utty road for her. LOL wh*re

She’s a wh*re. And wh*res always have a ‘back-up’ before they have the ‘balls’ to leave their current wallet. They’re like monkeys. They won’t leave one tree, until they have another tree to jump to. Shia can easily find himself a new *** bucket.

Girl moves on pretty fast.

carey, give up. you’re a talentless, ugly, boring s/ut. you’ll never be big in hollywood. wearing everyone’s t-shirt won’t make you a good actress.

white trash
disgusting people
scum of the world

she’s dating Tom Mison.

spreading your legs for trashy actors won’t make you a good actress either.

Get over yourself.
You’re not that hot or talented.
wow.

absofsteel @ 10/26/2010 at 6:52 pm

what a complete sloot and he is no better either. How can anyone move on so quickly? cold hearted ********. I hope it ruins both their careers although this tom bloke seems to do more sleazing about than acting

That guy is UGLY and why is he trying to hide his head like anyone knows or cares who he is (besides Robert Pattinson’s friend) Loser! She is Ugly as well.

tomcarsluts @ 10/26/2010 at 7:03 pm

foul disgusting behaviour. if you are going to move on so fast could you keep it to yourselves instead of spreading your germs all over hollywood. these two obviously have drugs in common. tom is turning into a paris hilton type celebrity. photographed for who he is friends with or ********.his family must be so proud. white trash behviour from two pasty british rich kids. Never thought i would say this but it’s interesting that shia is coming off looking better out of this. And what about toms’s supposed english girlfriend? pathetic way to treat people and getting yourself photographed just screams that you don’t care who you hurt. selfish

tomcarsluts @ 10/26/2010 at 7:08 pm

also all the people saying they are a nice couple well they would be if they were not acting like this. I used to like carey. talented and smart and if these two eventually had of got together well that would have been lovely. However, this reeks of a revenge attack on shia or some sordid cheap fookfest. You would think they could clean their act up. I know some people will tell me to get over it but I truly thought Tom was destined for a good solid career and I thought he was a nice person. These actions just prove he is another jaded ****

Y’all do realize Shia’s been spotted all over town with another woman. Hope you’re saving some of your vitriol for him.
THEY BROKE UP. It happens. Who knows how long ago they really called it quits. People need to stop being so creepy and judgemental.

tomcarsluts @ 10/26/2010 at 7:33 pm

you do realise that there is nothing creepy in thinking that people you admire etc might do the right thing. I think by all accounts they called it quits only a month ago. I hope it does ruin tom’s career. i hope he is only seen now as a homewrecker cause that is all he deserves. And where are these pics of shia with another woman??? i don’t see him flaunting that in the media

go tom!!!!!! saw a pic of his english chick and she is hawt and now a bit of carey. this guy is my new hero

uglycarey @ 10/26/2010 at 7:59 pm

she is not what you would expect to be with sturridge. Expecting some hussy model draping off his arm but instead we get some wh*re actress

Seriously. I don’t understand this at all. Couples break up all the time, but why the hell would she move on so fast and with this (WHO THE CRAP IS THIS) guy.

I still like Carey, but not as much as I used to. It’s not right.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All