Willow Smith: Justin Bieber Concert Appearance!

Willow Smith: Justin Bieber Concert Appearance!

Kid superstar Willow Smith joined teen sensation Justin Bieber on stage during his sold-out concert on Monday night (October 25) at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Girl’s got so much swagger. Watch below!!!

Justin tweeted after the concert, “LA TONIGHT WAS CRAZY!!!! USHER, JADEN [SMITH], SEAN [KINGSTON], and even my lil sis WILLOW SMITH!!!! WE SHUT LA DOWN!!!!!!!! LOVE YA’LL.”

Willow‘s “Whip My Hair” video has only been out for a week and it’s already racked up at 8 million views. Amazing!!!

The 9-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith will participate in a LIVE chat tonight at 7:30pm ET on UStream. Tune in!

FYI: Pictured here is Justin over the weekend in a plaid G-Star shirt at Variety‘s 4th Annual Power of Youth event.

Willow Smith: Justin Bieber Concert Appearance!

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Cristobal @ 10/26/2010 at 2:43 pm

She is too cute and he is…um…yeah….there.

Why did you post this after I just recently posted a comment saying we were thankful Willow Smith hasn’t been on JJ for a bit.

Willow Smith is not Justin Bieber’s “little sister”, although his tweet seems to question the genetic pool.

This definitely belongs on Just Jared Jr. We’re adults here, we want to see information on interesting celebrities, not over-exposed child stars that are only famous due to their cult following of horny adolescent teen girls.

Whose hair is douchier?

@Dan:

because JustJared is not managed, structured, arranged or suited according to whatever you want or do not want.

If you don’t like what or who is posted about on JustJared, go somewhere else. It really is that simple, douche.

@Dan:

because JustJared is not managed, structured, arranged or tailor-made according to whatever you want or do not want.

I used to quite like the Smiths, but this constant pimping of their preteen kids has caused my opinion to do a 180.

@Alaia: Bashing a 9 year old and a 16 year old child. CLASSY. You don’t sound douchy at alll.

so cute and talented, both of them.

HATERS STAY BALD! @ 10/26/2010 at 3:28 pm

LOLZ IT’S ALL ABOUT WILLOWBUS AND BIEBUS BIT.CHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEYONCE WHO? MICHAEL WHO!??????

WHIP YO HAIRCAPES!!! UNLESS YOURE BALD!!!!

HATERS STAY BALD! @ 10/26/2010 at 3:28 pm

*WILLOMBUS

(gasp, forgive me willow)

Whoever that was that was screaming, that was real scary. I hope it wasn’t an adult screaming like that over two little kids. Even if it was a teenager, it would be kind of creepy.

Will and Jada really are pimping their kids out big time aren’t they. Makes me feel bad that my little kid isn’t out there on stage. I must not be a good parent since I’m somehow holding my son back from his dream.

Iffy Miffy @ 10/26/2010 at 3:35 pm

She really can’t dance … ouch.

written on the black board in Willow’s Video:

Pledge to be brave
Pledge to always give my best
Pledge to respect myself and all those around me
Pledge to be willing to learn and experience new things
Pledge to not be afraid to dream big and go far
Pledge to be a warriorette

laverdadduele @ 10/26/2010 at 4:10 pm

Great, the two most annoying girls in the US together in concert.

Justin Bieber is very talented indeed!

I think my PC is going to die because you posted about these two in the same post.

I’ve gotta agree with Dan on this one. Adults like Jackson Rathbone, who is 25, can’t get a post anywhere but on the kiddie site, yet these children are forced onto people on the adult site. Not getting the logic here.

GET IT GURLS.

that video was short and kinda pointless..

@N.: Rathbone is a complete douche.

@Carla: You should take your own advice, this site is open for comments, if you don’t like my comment, you can “go somewhere else”. And I’ve learned that those who call others a douche usually have no concept of the definition. I never asked for JJ to be suited for my needs, go to the archives and look at all of the recent Willow Smith articles, there are more negative comments than positive, so take your support for the overly exposed teen-wannabe-sensation elsewhere.

Willow Smith might be talented, but the over-exposure is overshadowing any signs of talent and all I feel is resentment toward her parents for letting their children take part in such chaos.

I agree Dan. The main point of JJ is the comments anyway.

@HATERS STAY BALD!: How dare you compare these two untalented kids to the GREAT MICHAEL JACKSON!?!? You must be at least twelve years old.

expensereport @ 10/26/2010 at 5:14 pm

Aww she dougies too cute. justin is a qt too. i love this.

Willow = Nepotism