Blake Lively & Penn Badgley Split

Blake Lively & Penn Badgley Split

Gossip Girl stars Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have split, their rep confirms to JustJared.com.

“They’re professionals,” a source told Us Weekly, which reports the split happened in mid-September. “They’re still good friends and hang out on the set.”

Blake and Penn (both 23) had been dating for over two years. Last week, the pair was spotted sharing a kiss on the cheek and a hug on the set of Gossip Girl.

Blake was spotted spending time with Ryan Gosling earlier this month at Disneyland.

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

British Latin American @ 10/27/2010 at 9:55 am

Shame! But Penn will find a wonderful girl soon.

serena1994 @ 10/27/2010 at 9:56 am

they matched.

i liked them together actually

According to a source, they were never really together, only as a publicity stunt for the show.

how sad… :( but there was a rumor that blake and ben affleck had a thing…just not sure if that’s true.

:( Makes me sad. I thought they were great as a couple.

I loved them together
But everyone knew it would happen sooner or later =/

no way!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I loved them together SO MUCH!!!!!! ahhhh :( makes me feel like im on a bad breakup :( I hope this is for the best but stil…. i gotta get used to it :(

Omg :O didnt see this one coming! They seemed so happy together in the last photos!

Blake cheated that’s for sure

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/27/2010 at 10:13 am

…everyone splits. people break up every single day. ahahaha …she’ll be dating someone else by weeks end (if not right now!) and he’ll have someone else soon too. so boohoo, life goes on.

no no no no no i don`t believe it! i don`t waana it!

she was too hot for him

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont believe it!

:( they were a great couple … pity

what is going on with all these break ups?! damn..

It had been a rumor that they had split last week. Didn’t think nothing of it.Really like as a couple on and off the set. Really was a nice couple to see on tv and hereon jared.Hate that happen. He is such a great guy.Really love both are them.Wish them well!

Blake cheated that’s for sure

yes!with Ryan Reynolds .The rumors are true

oh I like like like them together, such a great couple
maybe they r always together on set, it get boring sometimes. Maybe 2, 3 months later they will find each other again and come back together
not that I’m obssessed but they looks like they re matched in heaven :))))

oh I like like like them together, such a great couple
not that I’m obssessed but they look like they re matched in heaven :))))

@JC: Ryan Reynolds is married to ScarJo and no way is he cheating on her especially not with Blake Lively. I can not like this girl because there is way too many sources saying she was having an affair with Affleck. I adore Garner and the mother she is to those kids, shame on Lively and Affleck IF this is true.

Jj did u delete the Justin T and Biel Us Weekly cover post?

well well well, not a surprise at all. Blake starting loving herself too much and thinking she is a movie star already. What a Diva !

@sunny:

I agree. ryan reynolds is married to scarjo and if ryan did cheat with blake then thats a major downgrade.

Butter_Fly @ 10/27/2010 at 10:46 am

@Karm:

I’m wondering the same thing. I was about to post something but it was gone before I could go back to it. Interesting.

Now her and Ben can run off into the sunset together. Jennifer will not mind. She’s rarely ever seen out with him, except for the obligatory photo on occasion.

wtf is up with these haters? Why say Blake cheated when there is NO proof whatsoever !! She’s a nice girl who did nothing wrong to you

@JC Did you mean Ryan Gosling?

i think something’s between her and ryan gosling

I can not believe it, I hope to return :( :( :( :(

And Jared the point is………………………..GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!!

Dance In The Dark @ 10/27/2010 at 10:57 am

I guess their huge egos finally couldn’t fit in one room together ….

Urgh, he is awful. Even in photos he just looks completely smug, arrogant and obnoxious.

Blake would do anything to get to the top of the A list, including dumping her loyal bf. She’s going to sleep her way to the top! Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling… who’s next?

Blake and Penn made a nice couple. But, 23 is to young of age to be in a serious relationship in Hollywood. Both of them should enjoy dating other people and working on their careers.

Blake and Ben never had an affair. That is some crazy rumor haters made up. Ben was to busy directing, acting and doing rewrites for The Town. Ben has always dated women older then him or the same age as him. Jen Garner is 6 months older then Ben. And if you really want critique his dating history…… Gwyneth is the same age, Jen Lopez is 3 years older, Sandra Bullock is 6 years older. I don’t think Ben was interested in Blake.. She is a lovely woman but not his type. She is to young.

Aw, just like Adam & Rachel. :( Sad.

i think the poster meant ryan GOSLING not renolyds

sad for them. :(((

to who said they’re a publict stunt.. no thats not them thats ed westwick and jessica szhor theyre the famewhores on gossip girl with their love life

nooooo I loved them together :’(

I am soooooooooo……….!!!!!!!!!!!!. happy they have split, much as i think Penn is a great person, they really didn’t suit each other in my opinion. Thought she deserved someone hotter.

doesn’t make sense, they were seen kissing late september and blake talked about her boyfriend penn on letterman early october. wtf

I hope its not true because they are really love eachother
Blake cheating Penn? I think its just a rumor

Well they’re young and lasted 2 years which is a lot in normal standards and astronomical in hollywood’s eyes. They were great together but for this breakup, I can’t really say anything bad about it (or any of the 2 involved), they had a good long run.

She can do better

laverdadduele @ 10/27/2010 at 12:20 pm

I couldn’t care less. These two will be has beens in less than 5 years.

GG is so boring now. But this will give them even more headache. haha

Im prety sure i called this a months back. Everyone told me I was wrong. Look whos laughing now.

@michelle:
they also went shopping together PEOPLE MAG said just days ago…theyre still close and friends then.

Can't get more clean cut @ 10/27/2010 at 1:05 pm

BEN did his scene with with Blake the first day of filming and he doesn”t have any more scenes>>> he was too interested in
REBECCA HALL >>>NOT BLAKE>> AS FOR RYAN NO THEY
ARE NOT A COUPLE Y SLEEP WITH HIM>>DO YOU THINK
SCARLETT SLEPT WITH DOWNEY JR>>TO GET IRON MAN
ROLE>>SINCE HIS WIFE IS THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER>>
CAN”T GO A DAY WITHOUT HAVING JLO IN THIS ONE TOO
RIGHT>> HIS HISTORY DOESN”T MATTER AT ALL>>COMMENT
PAGE>> IT IS great that it finally came out>>that they broke up
three months ago>> now she can be on the set and not be
accused of cheating>>>

ed & jessica szohr must be happy heat is off them now

They were cute.

Kiaralove @ 10/27/2010 at 1:28 pm

It’s hard to believe. They seemed different. I guess they weren’t…. :(

poor Penn. you deserve a girl who doesn’t cheat. Blake is such a cheater and fame-*****

How do you move on from Blake Lively? I would turn gay for that women, she’s beatiful!

LIFE JUST SUCKS. One minute your madly in love with someone, the next minute things just go downhill.

i reallllllly loved them together. I am soo sad! I too, feel like i just went through a break up, thats how sad I am right now.

too bad, they were really in love.

Just the other day i was looking at the piccs of them in Mexico, and I was saying “wow I hope I have what they have one day.”oh well. Hope they get back together.

THIS BETTER NOT RUIN THE CHANCES FOR DAN AND SERENA TO GET BACK TOGETHER!

Can't get more clean cut @ 10/27/2010 at 2:04 pm

HOUSE Blake does not cheat>>>never did>> she is too into baking>>
Why can”t two people break up >>>like say Brad and Jen>>BLAKE
IS SOO into working right now with three new movies coming out>>

AND we all knew that they broke up at the TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL>

Macchiato @ 10/27/2010 at 2:30 pm

finally ! she is way to hot for him

Finally! Make some space for BlaceXD (Blake&Chace)

I think it’s so sad! I really liked them together. :(

She looks similar to Kate Blanchett, anyone agree?

@Sofia:

EEWW downgrade for Blake. she would never date an untalented actor. btw, Chace is gay

She’s planning to date her new co-star. I’ve heard it on the grapevine.

it will break my heart if she had a thing with ben or ryan :S
maybe she felt that she needed and upgrade since she is a “star” now. Blah -_-

she’s a ****, things are not great between Jen Garner and Ben Affleck coz of her. She is just thinking that she’s a movie star but the main problem is she Is not talented at all.

@Jime:
That’s what I think. It’s too bad if that’s true. It seems like Penn was more into her than she was into him.

i liked their couple. and now i hope blake wont began to date Ryan Gosling!!!! i loved heeem so much. he must wait me. ahahaha

Nooo, whyyy!! I always loved them together. They seemed like the only couple in Hollywood without the drama.

@sunny: The rumor was she was with Ryan Gosling NOT Ryan Reynolds (Scarlett’s husband)

And who didn’t see this coming? They’re both so young, very ambitious and busy. (Btw a friend of mine saw him in person and said words cannot describe his handsomeness. Left her speechless.)

fat GAY queenie @ 10/27/2010 at 8:04 pm

Stupid bi^tch!! Penn is hot. So what if she wanna fcuk Ryan Gosling – she could fcuk them both. Men been doing this shi&t for years. Wake up Blake – idiot!!!

awwww this makes me soo sad:’(
i loved these two together, they were soo cute,
im just glad that they still get along on the set of GG,
ed westwick doesnt even want to talk about jessica in interviews
and stuff, soo makes me wonder what happened there, ya know lol?!
overall, im sad, but happy:)

He is ugly, short and can’t dress, she was way too hot for him.

LOL, that was quick.

shocker. not.

WHO CARES

Naw. That’s sad. Thought they were lovely together. I guess they are young and it’s the time to grow as individuals before settling down. Just thought they’d last a bit longer than 2 years. Ah well. Good luck to them.

@Nora:

The fact that they’re step-siblings and share a blood brother already has gotten in the way. This is the cherry on the sundae I hope.

Penn and Blake was such the best couple. they are not those fame seeking other Hollywood couples. they love being low-key. they belong together. i still want them to reunite

i like blake~~

Im pretty sure she cheated, he seem’s like the sweetest guy ever. But whatever i mean, he can get another pair of huge boobs like hers.

Jessica the Fat @ 10/27/2010 at 10:40 pm

Good. He can do better than that ugly, big-nosed girl and her fake tits.

Didn’t like them as a couple at all. There’s something about him I don’t like and there’s something about her I don’t like. Go figure? They don’t match, she needs someone HOTTER prefrebaly Chace Crawford!!! THOSE 2 WERE HOT!!!!

She is too good for him.I mean she is so gorgeous ,but he is ugly

I know that she is a biiiiatch!

AudreyHepburn @ 10/28/2010 at 3:33 am

My life is over. SERIOUSLY. This has been my one steady ship for as long as I can remember. I LOVE those two together and when Dan and Serena broke up, I nearly went on strike…now you’re telling me Blake and Penn broke up? Why??? Why must we live in this cruel, cruel world?!

So what ?
Two young people !
Normal event !

blake has her clawsalready on ryan gosling,- ben affeck showed her..

this made my day. now I know there’s the slightest chance that blake and chace can be together. :) sorry if this is a bit insensitive, but that’s just my two cents

Finally, they were the most boring couple!!

I hope and believe that it is, that some day get back together, when both mature and not afraid to compromise, I think what they have, despite their professional lives, is strong and true and just need space to realize and but yet again reinforced

I’m devastated by this. I loved them so much together. They really were so in love. I’m heartbroken.

es todo muy raro, dicen que llevabam semanas separados, desde mediados de Septiembre, entonces…¿porque Blake dijo el 2 de Octubre en programa Letterman que SI que tenia novio? y despues hay unas fotos de mediados de Octubre, besándose en el set….si de verdad han roto, ha sido muy recientemente y para nada creo que haya sido por terceras personas, ella en el mes pasado hablo mucho de que queria tener muchos niños, como si entre ellos hubiesen hablado del tema….se dice que Penn no estaba preparado para tal compromiso……si de verdad estan separados, seguro que mas tarde o mas temprano vuelven, no hablan de algo tan serio, si la relacion no es seria o estan seguros de sus sentimientos, solo estan asustados, asi creo yo

it’s all very odd, say llevabam weeks apart, from mid-September, then … why Blake said on October 2 on Letterman program that IF I had a boyfriend? and then there are photos of mid-October, kissing on the set …. if indeed been broken, has been very recently and not at all think it was by others, her last month he wanted to talk much about having many children, as if between them they had talked about it …. it is said that Penn was not prepared for such an undertaking …… if they really are separate, but certainly sooner or later return, do not talk about something so seriously, if the relationship is not serious or are unsure of their feelings are just scared, so I think

@gaditana:

Im TOTALLY agreeing with you. All of it is just too odd, the pictures showing them close and kissing in MID September and then they are suppossedly broken up then? And then add in its not THEM saying it. Its coming from none other than US weekly! Come on! Talking of babies and big steps and tons that just doesnt come together in all of this, and if they say Ryan Gosling issues.. Im not going to believe, Blake has been around many guys besides just Ryan and they could be friends or doing an upcoming movie for all we know! I dont see EITHER Blake or Penn jumping to a new relationship so soon if it is true! Just all so weird… I smell something fishy?

@Nora:

Im with you, Ive actually cried for a few days.. I dont believe it, or want to..

@sunny:

Ryan Gosling. Not Ryan Reynolds.

It wasn’t Ryan Reynolds she was seen with it was Ryan Gosling.