Rihanna & Drake: 'What's My Name?' Video Preview!

Rihanna & Drake: 'What's My Name?' Video Preview!

Check out this exclusive shot of Rihanna laughing with Drake on the set of their new “What’s My Name?” video in New York City’s Tribeca on Wednesday (October 27).

Earlier in the day, the 22-year-old pop star was spotted leaving her trailer and walking to the set with an umbrella.

An on-set source tells JustJared.com, “Ri and Drake looked like longtime pals and got along great. When he arrived on set, she yelled out, ‘Drizzy”! And they hugged.”

We can’t wait for the video! If you missed it, check out Rihanna shooting part of the “What’s My Name?” video a few weeks ago on the streets of NYC.

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Why is she everywhere I look?
I am getting really tired of this overrated chick.
She’s collaborating with everyone and releasing songs and albums every freaking month! wow she’s gets on my nerves.

Music2daSoul @ 10/27/2010 at 8:36 pm

so wheres the preview?

they are friends. he wanted to be more but she didn’t after just leaving the situation with chris…….

@Steve: you must visit too many celeb blogs then lol

how is this a preview! Congratz to the hater being the 1st to comment. Must feel proud.

MATT KEMP IS AN IDIOT @ 10/27/2010 at 8:43 pm

Awww–glad they are cool…..Nice to see them hanging out and having fun.

Claire B. @ 10/27/2010 at 8:51 pm

Go rihanna!
Best Girl on earth :)

MATT KEMP IS AN IDIOT @ 10/27/2010 at 8:52 pm

You know its funny…look how shes having fun with Drake..and how she had fun with CB—I’ve never seen her laugh out like this or exude any signs of happiness resonating when shes with Kemp. hmmmmmm….well at least Drake is around to bring her laughter…I love it.

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS VID OH NA NA WATS MY NAME , HIT EM HIGH EVERYTIME RI BLAST THE MUSIC.

I love how this girl have people in such nasty moods just by being. Rihanna is obviously in a really good place and as much as you people hate it obviously Matt Kemp is a big part of it.

What ever the rest of us think obviously does not matter. This is as it should be. Watching her now warms my heart, I am really glad for her.

There’s no preview. It’s just another excuse for this blog to make a paid for post about this girl.

@omg: The stans must be proud too. The first person who posted is correct. This is overexposure to the max.

ugly chick

An on-set source tells JustJared.com = Def Jam’s publicist gave JJ the script to write.

celeb heights @ 10/27/2010 at 9:32 pm

Enough. Get us some real celebs and video.

He’ll always be Jimmy from Degrassi to me.

@Steve: Hey get a life your complaining about rihanna shes making money while your sounding like a wuss grow some facial hair. lol

boring…………………….

coldplaying @ 10/27/2010 at 9:38 pm

@colour: Steve isn’t going to buy her CD. He’s not making her money. She’s losing money paying for all these blog posts.

Overexposed ho.

Awww I was hoping for an actual preview but anyway… Drake and Rihanna seem like they have a lot of fun together.

o na na whats my name @ 10/27/2010 at 9:41 pm

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute already!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake is a much better entertainer than Rihanna.

I can’t wait for the actual vid….hope it’s good..

PS. Drake is SO ugly. LOL.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All