Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Bristol Palin Takes On The Tango

Bristol Palin Takes On The Tango

Bristol Palin arrives at the dance rehearsal studio on Wednesday (October 27) in Hollywood.

This week, the 20-year-old DWTS contestant scored 23 points out of a possible 30 with partner Mark Ballas, which is their highest of the season.

Judge Carrie Ann Inaba said her performance dancing the tango to Orianthi‘s “According to You” was “ridiculously amazing,” while judge Bruno Tonioli dubbed it as her “best performance” yet in the competition. But it was Brandy who earned the night’s highest score with 26.

bristol palin takes on the tango 01
bristol palin takes on the tango 02
bristol palin takes on the tango 03
bristol palin takes on the tango 04
bristol palin takes on the tango 05
bristol palin takes on the tango 06
bristol palin takes on the tango 07
bristol palin takes on the tango 08

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/28/2010 at 4:14 pm

…cant believe she’s still on the show. audrina got jerked, she’s way better than bristol.

Nice double chin

Normally all that dancing and exercise makes a person lose weight but it looks as if Bristol is going to other route and gaining.

L0L JJ takes the worst pictures of her! xD

why is this fat cow every day on justjared? who is she?

Ewwww….and what does this thing do for living again??

She has mental problems like her mother.

gossiplover @ 10/28/2010 at 6:04 pm

Wow I thought Jared had more mature people making comments than some of the other websites. Guess I was wrong. She seems like a kind, unspoiled, young lady to me. I think that comes from being raised with Native values as she has been with her Eskimo heritage.I hope that someday you will know what is important in life is kindness and tolerance.

@gossiplover:

And this comment is from a person who uses the moniker “gossiplover?”

Most of us are just commenting on the fact she appears to have gained weight rather than have lost it unlike most other dancers. One would think that dancing/practicing 8 hours a day or more would have one losing weight.

this must be really tough for her. she always looks stressed.

fat GAY queenie @ 10/28/2010 at 7:12 pm

FCUK YOU to biznitches saying she fat! Her face maybe but not her body. She ain’t no model and sh&it so fcuk you. She just trying to make a buck on the dance show. I bet in Mooseville Alaska or wherever the fcuk she is from, she’s the hottest bit&ch on the block!!!

Dancing 8 hours a day… I don’t see how she could possibly be getting fatter unless she freaking stuffs her face when she gets home. That has to be what’s happening. Yuck.

gossiplover @ 10/28/2010 at 7:17 pm

I used the name gossip lover because I read celebrity boards. It doesn’t mean anything. I don’t gossip about people I know and would not listen to gossip at work. I wasn’t talking about everyone, just the people who were talking about her mental state and calling her a cow. I don’t see that you had a comment so I wasn’t referring to you. It is true she isn’t losing weight. That’s a valid observation. My daughter and I have commented on that. I just think name-calling is just not necessary in this life. I’m an old Native lady. Maybe I just see things in a different way. I didn’t mean to offend. I was making an observation.

“hottest bit&ch on the block” haha you don’t go out much do you? And why are you getting so sensitive she’s nothing special, just the daughter of a brainless annoying tea party trash.

Holy double chin, Batman!

I think this is confirmation JJ hates Bristol. Is there an uglier picture anywhere?

we all know @ 10/28/2010 at 7:49 pm

Sarah Palin RUINS everything she touches – including Dancing With the Stars.

Poor girl has such a fat face.

@pfft: Wrong. This is clear proof that JJ loves Bristol Palin because this is as good as it gets. If you can find a better picture of her, I’ll mail you $100. She used to be decent, but I think she’s been spending her time at McDonalds rather than practice. Buffets are scarce in Alaska.

Sarah Palin exploits her children for money.

we all know @ 10/28/2010 at 10:06 pm

the Palins are Marxist Communists.

She’s a pretty gutsy girl. She’s doing far better than anyone expected, good for her.

craig stairs @ 10/29/2010 at 1:44 am

wow, I never see negative comments on jj.

guess it’s politically motivated.

This woman pregnant!

what a fat miserable creatures….except if she is pregnant

I do not think she practices as much as the others. Mark Ballis blogs about being in the music studio making a CD. They both walked for 2 charities recently. and Bristol still does some speaking engagements she had already committed to before being asked to be on DWTS. For a person who has never danced, she is the most improved and that is what the show is suppose to be about. Jennifer Grey IS a dancer already & started strong but looks exhausted now. Audrina did well but she just did not have the fan base to vote and keep her on the show. Bristol is only a size 6 but most of the contestants are a 0 or 1.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All