Chris Evans: Shirtless Captain America!

Chris Evans: Shirtless Captain America!

A shirtless Chris Evans shows off his pecs in this shot from Entertaiment Weekly‘s most recent issue – which Chris covers!

The 29-year-old actor dished on what he did to prepare for the title role in Captain America: The First Avenger. Check out what EW had to say:

Evans began prepping for the role by doing what anyone would do in his situation: He went online and read what the fans thought of his casting. The takeaway: He needed bigger muscles. So he worked with a personal trainer to pump his biceps and tone his abs, all of which are on full display during the Project: Rebirth sequence. (In order to show Steve Rogers as a scrawny runt, [director Joe Johnston] plans to use a combination of clever camera angles, costume trickery, and special effects that will digitally reduce Evans’ body or even put his face on a skinny actor.)”

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Chris Evans

chris evans shirtless captain america 12

Photos: Jay Maidment
Posted to: Chris Evans, Shirtless

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hello America!!! XD

eeew…lol

Show me quickly some Mark Ruffalo or Caleb Followill to give me back my eyes…lol

Jasmine Waltz @ 10/28/2010 at 7:08 pm

hairless man boobs, he is no Hugh Jackman

callmewhatever @ 10/28/2010 at 7:09 pm

ewwww I hate muscles that big. I know it was required for the role but he looked alot better before

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/28/2010 at 7:12 pm

…epic. too bad you only have one of the photos.

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/28/2010 at 7:14 pm

@Jasmine Waltz: …is everyone supposed to be like hugh jackman?! ahahahahaha …you tard.

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/28/2010 at 7:19 pm

It’s funny how guys usually think that girls looooove big ass muscles. Most of my female friends say they don’t and I don’t like ‘em either. THAT SAID, Chris is so fvckin’ hot that I’d forgive him that :p

He looks ridiculous with those huge muscles and he totally shaved his chest! He looks totally ridiculous.

tinkerbell @ 10/28/2010 at 7:28 pm

Nice… :D

He looks unproportioned. Not good looking.

Geez my jaw just hit the floor, I didn’t know Chris Evans could get that buff…lol

I prefer Chris Evans with chest hair and a bit smaller. Still, he’s dedicated to the film and I surely wouldn’t kick him out of bed.

rainbow pride @ 10/28/2010 at 8:12 pm

lllaaaammmoooo!!!

He will be covered in stretch marks when this period ends.

That muscle just looks grotesque. Ridiculous. Skip this one because I don’t want nightmares.

Another hot chris..not a fan of big muscles or hairless chests but Evans sure makes it work!

I love Chris Evans, he is so sexy… OMG.

@Jasmine Waltz: see that’s my issue. Nice body but he needs some damn hair.

He looks ridiculous….Taylor Lautner (with his sexy toned bod) started this shirtless trend and now every other actor is obligated to pump up into exaggerated gross muscle men…

chocolatecookie @ 10/28/2010 at 11:36 pm

@Sweetness:

taylor lautner is a baby..he didnt start any trend dont be a moron..

with that being said..i would love to be penetrated by chris evans..

I agree with Kirsten.

——————–

I love chest hair. There are handsome men with chest hair, others not. Chris is gorgeous with chest hair. Even shaved, he still super hot.

If he had chest hair, it would be too much for some brains to handle…. :) they would explode from the hotness..

@Sweetness: HAHAHA. I wonder why Twilight mom’s allow their 12 year old children have access to Just Jared, granted no parent could be as dumb as you, that comment must’ve come from a 12 year old.

Chris Evans is amazing and he’ll give sweat and blood for this film.

I love how @sweetness thinks that ‘Taylor Lautner’ started the bare chest!!

bahahahah men have been taking off shirts for a LOT longer than that sweetie

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All