Mariah Carey: Pregnant Afterall!

Mariah Carey: Pregnant Afterall!

Mariah Carey has officially confirmed that she and husband Nick Cannon are expecting a baby in the spring.

After months of speculation about her pregnancy, the 40-year-old singer spoke with Access Hollywood‘s Billy Bush about the good news.

“Yes, we are pregnant, this is true!” Mariah shared. “It’s been a long journey. It’s been tough because I’ve been trying to hold on to a shred of privacy.”

“The greatest gift on earth is a child,” Nick said in the interview. “We’ve had names picked out from the first day we met and we want to stay true to that.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Cristobal @ 10/28/2010 at 1:59 pm

Congrats to them both.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 10/28/2010 at 2:07 pm

I am glad for Mariah ! Congrats !

In Spring!?? Judging from how she’s showing I would ahve assumed in January or so.

uh when your older you show sooner or she could be gestational diabetic so it’s going to show sooner. which wouldn’t be a surprise with her history of hypoglysemia {low Blodd Sugar}. they could be telling the truth about the due date which would make her about 3 1/2 months or so now so she’d be due in late April early may. though first borns usually come late

Awww what a blessing! So happy for her!!!

CONGRATS NICK AND MARIAH

Why do some celebs try to hide the fact they’re prego for as long as possible? I would rather people know I’m pregnant instead of them saying I’m getting fat.

she looked like an official 250 pound pig last time at some event wearing disgusting mini dress of course we could see her belly in there!

Jokergurl @ 10/28/2010 at 9:00 pm

Congrats to both of them, I kind of suspected Mariah was preganant she just had that radiance to her that preggers women get.

George William Gockel @ 10/28/2010 at 11:20 pm

Congratulations to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon.

Congrats to Nick and Mariah!

Congrats. I’ve been waiting for a little Mimi for a long time.

Finally an excuse for weight gain that we can believe!

good news! I’m so happy for them. I hope that her pregnancy would b trouble free and that people who said so much horros about her would shut up now. Congratulations Nick and Mariah? love ya

@Leesa:
You fail to realize that you don’t know exactly when they had the miscarriage. She could have been pregnant before and gotten decently far along before losing it. Plus everyone shows differently at different times. I started showing with my son (my first child, second pregnancy) when I was still in my first trimester.
and I also have many friends who are already past week 20, know if they are having a boy or girl, are showing, AND are all due in the first week of April. Go back and check your math again.
My condolences to Mariah and Nick. Its never easy to deal with a miscarriage, no matter if the child was planned or a surprise blessing. Happy and healthy pregnancy and I’m sure you’ll be good parents.
But I have to agree with another commenter about how spoiled the kid will be. I just hope it doesn’t turn out like many star’s kids now days do with this sense of entitlement.

So happy for diva!
love her new xmas album

IM SO GLAD SHE KEEP IT A SECRET.

GOING THROUGH A MISCARRIAGE MYSELF, IT IS A VERY DEPRESSING TIME. TO LOSE A BABY WITH EVERYONE KNOWING YOUR PREGNANT IS A TERRIBLE FEELING. SO, JUST IN CASE IT DIDN’T WORK OUT THIS TIME, SHE WANTED TO MOURN IN PEACE WITHOUT THE MEDIA ALL IN HER BUSINESS!!!

CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!

they so deserve this Mariah has always loved children. besides every three months has 13 weeks not 12 which means 3 1/2 months is 15 weeks. most celebrities who have had losses before wait until they know their baby is healthy and not going anywhere to announce a new pregnancy only normal and 80% of first or first successful pregnancies go overdue anyway unless the child gets to big or the mother has an imcompotent cervix Mariah looks to me like she’s having a girl a woman having a girl tends to have a fuller face than one having a boy does not that the sex of the child matters as long as mother and child are healthy

Bishop Walter Dixon @ 10/29/2010 at 5:46 pm

October 29, 2010 3:30 P.M.

Bishop Walter Dixon of Atlanta, GA Prayer and Official Press Release Congratulating Mariah Carey and Husband Nick Cannon On Their Second Journey Blessed By The Father, Son and Holy Spirit As Expecting Parents To Be.

Our Father Who Are In Heaven,

Lord I pray to you at this moment for our sister in “Christ” your child Mariah and her unborn child that through your will you allow her to bring into this world a life of balance. We pray for whatever our sister and your child “Mariah” may need that it will be blessed by you through her husband Nick and that this baby can continue to grow and develope as it should, be it a boy or girl, this child will be carried thru full term and born normal and healthy.

Mariah is truly one of “Hollywood Greatest Icon Entertainer” the world has ever known. My prayer will continue to go out to her and husband Nick Cannon and to their spiritual blessed unborn child.

God provided “This Sister in Christ” a spiritual gift that only God can give and I pray she continue to value and use her voice and acting career not for her purpose but for the purpose of entertaining the world as she have.

May you continue to be blessed and always keep “Your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” first in everything you and Nick do and remember to keep giving “God” the glory!

Nick I want you to keep in mind, while Mariah is your wife and the both of you are one, she will always be shared around the world with millions. Mariah stay healthy and May” God” bring you and Nick all of the happiness and peace a wife and husband can enjoy.

Bishop Walter Dixon
Forgiveness Missionary Church of Christ
bishopwldixon@yahoo.com
P.O. Box 832161
Stone Mountain, GA U.S.A. 30083

pregnancy agrees with her beautifully she and Nick are both so happy. and as a long time fan I couldn’t be happier for her. for a woman miscarriage is one of the most devastating things that can happen to her heart and Psyche because she’s attached to the baby emotionally and spiritually before she even takes the positive pregnancy test

I hope the baby will be the same color as mariah and more talent of course!

mariah is fair like she is because of her german/irish herritage from her mother so the baby will be a quarter german a quarter irish a quarter african american and a quarter venezuelan. not that it matters as long as Mariah and baby are both healthy and happy it’s so sad that they had to suffer through that heartache in private when she knows her fans would’ve supported her had she felt comfortable enough to come out.

Great Nick will have someone to play with!

Congrats NICK and MARIAH, ya’ll and Jay -z and beyonce are my favorite hollywood couples, I can’t wait to see what the baby looks like.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All