David Beckham: Shirtless Hidden Camera Fun!

David Beckham: Shirtless Hidden Camera Fun!

David Beckham shows off his comedic side and famous fit physique during a prank on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!

The 35-year-old recently had some fun at the expense of an unsuspecting masseuse, who had to deal with his diva demands.

With Ellen feeding him exactly what to say through an earpiece, David went shirtless, told the masseuse to call him “Ricky,” asked her to not use her thumbs, and made her sing during the session — all while a hidden camera was rolling. Ha!!!

Check out the hilarious clip!

David Beckham’s Pulls a Prank on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
kant spel @ 10/30/2010 at 6:48 pm

I don’t care how demanding/weird he would get. Any chance to touch his body is an absolute pleasure.

So funny! He was great, how did he manage not to crack up in the middle idk

Saw this the other day, fkn hilarious lol.

sacha, 22 @ 10/30/2010 at 7:06 pm

LOL he’s so hot and Ellen’s such a legend.

That was pretty funny, and I didn’t know he that strong of an accent. Ellen’s hilarious!

lmfaaaaaaaaaaao

i love that guy man. my idol! this video is class!

him and ellen are both awesome

btw i’d have cracked up

@kant spel: IKR?

Victoria is so lucky.

OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY! AHHH I think I love him now. Ya it’s amazing that he kept a straight face through all of that

I wouldve been laughing Im surprised he was able to keep a straight face

Cookie_Monster @ 10/30/2010 at 7:43 pm

That made me so uncomfortable to watch! Beckham sounds so gayy with that little voice. I’m surprised he gets women bcoz that voice is a turn off.
Why is he doing this..to make the public forget about his cheating allegations. OMG this video is so embarassing!

omg i saw the interview and this segment and i totally love it.. becks fan for life here:)

@Cookie_Monster: Someone sounds extremely jealous, I suppose it’s proof that you’re not as great as you think you are. He’s doing it because he wants to, at least it’s pleasing more people than typing stupid comments on a gossip website about your envy for him.

David Beckham is great, this is hilarious. He’s awesome all-around.

Jokergurl @ 10/30/2010 at 8:30 pm

He is so HOT! Love the accent, I would have just been beet red if he walked in, he’s funny too, he was really going with it, Ellen’s hilarious. This was hilarious! :)

josephine han @ 10/30/2010 at 8:47 pm

“No thumb no thumb no thumb”

LOL
ohmygod!
so fricken hilarious!

Saw this the other day and it was so funny I couldn’t stop laughing.Ellen and David were great,their is no way I could do something like that without laughing.

Iffy Miffy @ 10/30/2010 at 9:38 pm

I must admit I don’t like these hidden camera things. I would die of embarrassment if it were me, so funny, sure, but I can’t help look at the other side. Still this was mild compared to some of the stuff I’ve seen.

Oh, and:

He has been on Ellen before, this has nothing to do with any current accusations. I think he quite enjoys Ellen’s work and who could blame him! They’re both great.

Lastly, I didn’t know he had such a thick accent as well, it’s quite amazing, wish I had a nice accent.

Saw that on Ellen it was hilarious. What a good sport.

So so so so so amazing.

BRAULIOTOOW @ 10/31/2010 at 12:41 am

uh! i love ellen! and all she does!

WOW.I Love Becks.I Like Body Of Becks