Sienna Miller: Humanitarian Award at Unesco Charity Gala!

Sienna Miller: Humanitarian Award at Unesco Charity Gala!

Sienna Miller looks gorgeous in a Stella McCartney gown at the UNESCO Charity Gala on Saturday (October 30) held at the Maritim Hotel in Duesseldorf, Germany.

The 28-year-old actress received a Committment to Charity award from for her humanitarian relief work for International Medical Corps in Democratic Republic of The Congo and Haiti. Sienna was also honored for her work with Starlight Children’s Foundation in London.

Also attending the bash, which helped raise funds for UNESCO’s Education for Children in Need program: Fashion designer Donatella Versace

Last week, Sienna, met up with some friends at a local pub in London for some drinks.

FYI: Sienna sparkled in De Beers jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Sienna Miller at the UNESCO Charity Gala…

sienna miller unesco 01
sienna miller unesco 10
sienna miller unesco 11

Credit: Andreas Rentz; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Donatella Versace, Sheer, Sienna Miller

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

That’s a really unfortunate dress. She looks like an old society matron. Wow, really bad.

Donatella looks much younger and sexy than SM……lol

I think Sienna looks beautiful, but I cannot believe Donatella is 55, she looks way older than that, more like a lady in her 70s. Considering the amount of cosmetic surgery she has done, what an utter waste of money! Her lips are horrible. Interesting ow she poses all decked up thinking she must be irresistible, how sad!

Donatella looks like the twin sister of Steve Tyler!

more of the same @ 10/30/2010 at 2:42 pm

Does she know that her dress is wrinkled. It happens when it is done from cheap fabric.

@ bijou… ITAWY

She looks too old and this is not a flattering look at all.

She does not even look like herself.. I had to do a double take when I saw the heading..

OMG
Sienna looks like a older Blake Lively :O

I love Donatella, but she’s getting scary!

Sienna is beautiful, but the dress is very unflattering. Unfortunate cut and design in front. She can do so much better than this disaster of a dress.

Sienna is really trying hard to rehabilitate her image, isn’t she?

Sienna is receiving an award for finally closing her legs………oh wait….nevermind.

Reality Check @ 10/30/2010 at 4:26 pm

Oh, God, not her again!

I don’t care what anyone says, Sienna Miller is beautiful and a great actress.

I have to agree, Donatella is great but she has gone way to far with the surgery. Sienna is very pretty but all that make-up makes her look older.

Reality Check @ 10/30/2010 at 4:58 pm

@Lindley:
I’m really sorry but she’s neither beautiful nor a great actress by any means. Have you seen her in “Casanova”? Pathetic! She has no looks or even talent to speak of! I don’t know why some people promote her so persistently in the spotlight when there are so many actresses that are much prettier and more talented than her. And the truth is nobody cares about her – she doesn’t even have a real fan base like others.

To all you mean and jealous twits get a flipping life . SIENNA IS A GREAT ACTRESS

more of the same @ 10/30/2010 at 5:28 pm

She looks like a 35 year old woman, beautiful but much older than she is and she is certainly not a good actress.

Sienna Miller as a HUMANITARIAN??!!! Are you fricking KIDDING ME!!?? What’s next, an award for chastity? Oh bish PLEASE!!! You couldn’t find anyone who donates just a little bit more than 10 days a year to a worthwhile cause? This is the stupidest thing ever!!

This confirms my already less than positive view of Stella McCartney’s designs. The curved line on the front of that dress would flatter NO woman – it gives a belly even when there is no belly there. And the wrinkling of the fabric…ugh. Sienna looks beautiful, but that dress needs some serious redesign.

***** who creates fatherless children and wrecks families ( plural).

Congratulations Sienna. I happy to see you move on.

Congratulations, Sienna. I am happy to see you move on.

fashionista @ 10/30/2010 at 10:49 pm

Terrible look….

# 8 photo…she looks so conceited.

too much cheap shiny makeup.

shes such a ho

Brightside @ 10/31/2010 at 5:59 am

Donatella scares the cr*p out of me! Is she even human anymore or just a complete reconstruction of a human made, alarmingly and imperfectly, out of botox? Good God in heaven! I know it’s Halloween but that face is the stuff of nightmares that will persist all year long!
I could barely bring myself to look to long on her botox ravaged features…

Sienna looks really old!! She looks around 40. Did she have work around her eyes or face?

I don’t like the dress it makes her look like an old maid.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All