Kate Bosworth: Knife Throwing Expert!

Kate Bosworth: Knife Throwing Expert!

Kate Bosworth takes a stab in this new still from her upcoming new movie, The Warriors Way, out Dec. 3.

EW reports the 27-year-old actress did much of her own stunt work — and knife throwing!

WATCH: ‘The Warrior’s Way’ Trailer

After shooting a violent showdown with Clash of the TitansDanny Huston — ”she had the bruises to prove it,” says producer Barrie M. Osborne, who also produced the Lord of the Rings franchise.

Looking forward to this modern martial arts western!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
lexy hates bilson @ 10/31/2010 at 10:13 am

I get that it’s slow JJ but come on – do you have to steal this SHORT article and picture from EW? Can’t Bosworth’s people send you something – a press kit.

You’re kidding right?? Hahaha….nothing, I mean NOTHING, will make anyone want to see this movie which has been sitting on a shelf for like three years. Not a chance. Bosworth’s acting has always and will always be pathetic. Move on to promote someone worthwhile JJ. This is making you look pathetic.

this ho again. they must have had to use alot of padding to make those bad boys pop up. what a no talent ,poser she is. maybe alex can get her a jig on his show as a fairy since she has the ears for it. kb walk the streets and give bj’s for money cause that seems to be your only talent if any cause you are not an actress per say.

Don’t know anything about this movie, and I barely know this actress, but the breast is reaaaaally weeeird..lol

Why all that oil..lol

I laugh so hard every time I torture myself with watching that trailer, sliding on rocks, ninjas coming out of water like a choreographic dance, KB’s pathetic attempt at a southern accent……the only way I will watch this crap is on a Sunday when I have a hangover and too drunk to find the friggin remote…..OMG goodness! if the trailer looks good and terrible imagine the actual movie! Thanks for the laughs JJ

Watch out JJ commenters – she’s comming to get all us h8ters y’all. Ooooh, I’m scared.

Donatella's Lips @ 10/31/2010 at 10:53 am

Breasts by Wal-Mart AFAIC :’-D

OMFG lexy hates bilson

THEY JUST RE-WROTE THE PLOT OF THE ‘BABY AND THE BFF’ MOVIE.. By the time Rachel Bilson was announced to STAR in the film, the plot changed to ”The movie follows the problems that arise for three best friends following the arrival of a baby in their lives.”

SO RACHEL’S ROLE IS NOT A SUPPORTING ROLE AFTER ALL. YOU’RE JUST A MORON YET AGAIN!

CanadaGirl @ 10/31/2010 at 11:08 am

Straight to DVD.

Brightside @ 10/31/2010 at 11:09 am

She still looks like a wax dummy! OK, a wax dummy armed with a knife but still a wax dummy. How fitting for Halloween though…a knife wielding wax dummy straight out of the Chucky school of acting!

@okay: Oh it’s obvious it’s YOU, Lexy Hates Bilson. Stop spamming (by the use of a busload of aliases, like MlleF) we get it, you hate Kate Bosworth.

That is so scary and unattractive! Alex must sleep with one eye open while wearing a metal jock strap. I wonder if this is what she looked like when she used to bang on OBloom’s door in the middle of the night.

@HALES: I think the only morons are people that will seriously take time out of their life to watch anything Bilson or Bosworth star in.

@HALES:

You’re a Spam you stupid idiot.

I’m just giving my advice while I’m bored, waiting for my new guitgar and waiting for my broken bone to heal…

A boring sunday is enough, don’t come say stupid things without knowing anything about people you talk about.

I don’t even know who’s Bosworth, i don’t give a f….k, i’m just saying that all that oil to look sexy is just ridiculous.

Learn to read and try being less paranoid.

@HALES: I don’t hate KB don’t know her but she is not someone I will spend my $15 to see at the movies, be honest……go back and watch that trailer, tell me you honestly think that movie is worth paying for, hell worth seeing for free…….the movie looks like it stinks!

I see boobs! Wasnt going to see this first, but now im sold. Hot damn!!!

HALES is living in the land of paranoia! I am only one person,not using different alias………it might be that there is more than person on here that thinks……hmmm, KB acting is just a tad bit wooden?

Brightside @ 10/31/2010 at 11:32 am

I just watched the trailer. It could have been good, it could have been very good (made by the same person who produced 2 of the Lord of The Rings trilogy….Barrie M Osbourne, not Peter Jackson). If the film is anything like the trailer then Kate Bosworth is the worst thing in it, the flying ninjas come second and the cowboy who said ‘Ninjas’ comes third. How on God’s sweet Earth does an illiterate Wild West cowboy know what a ninja is? I did laugh. Yes, I did. Some parts look good but some parts look decidedly rubbish. I’ll watch this for the laughs though when it comes out on Sky. I won’t waste my money at the theatre. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is much better if you’re into martial arts movies.

@Brightside: thank you Brightside…..an honest opinion, love KB or hate her, you watch that trailer, you are going to laugh at how stupid this movie looks!

Blackcat99 @ 10/31/2010 at 11:36 am

What does she need the knife for?She could kill someone with those bones sticking out of her chest!

i love kate! she is so beautiful! loved her in the surfer movie! keep moving forward kate!

@jordan: yes keep moving forward to another career path lmao!

Young American @ 10/31/2010 at 12:05 pm

She looks better as a redhead but she looks like a completely different person from her days on The Young Americans. She was pretty back then. Now not so much.

Another paid post sponsored by Ryan Kavanaugh. This movie was made years ago and is being given a token release because of Bosworth’s ‘benefactor’.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All