Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried: Halloween Party Pals!

Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried: Halloween Party Pals!

Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried have a jolly good time at Kate Hudson‘s annual Halloween party on Saturday night (October 30) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

Ryan, 36, later sat behind the wheel while Amanda, 24, was seen hiding her face from photographers as she rode shotgun.

Last weekend, Amanda was seen spending quality time at LA’s Griffith Park with Rumer Willis‘ ex Micah Alberti.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried

ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 01
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 02
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 03
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 04
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 05
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 06
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 07
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 08
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 09
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 10
ryan phillippe amanda seyfried 11

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Poor Ryan, everyone else gets to shield their faces in the backseat while he gets blinded! I have no idea how celebs drive when it’s dark and there are all those flashes in their faces.

it looks to me that he’s about to f*** half of the Hollywood. I used to like him so so so much.

EWWWWW, Amanda has terrible taste. First Dominic who swapped spit with Lohan, now Ryan who is one of the biggest douches in Hollywood.

Amanda Seyfried is disgusting looking with her buggy eyes. if you ask me, Ryan is the one with a horrible taste.

i'd like to see your boyfriend @ 10/31/2010 at 7:43 pm

I think they are cute together. Haters are gonna hate but I don’t see anything wrong with these two hooking up.

He is one of the hottest men in Hollywood and most eligible bachelors around. She got lucky. Let’s see how long she can hold onto him.

They’ll be doing it DOGGY style tonight. haha

Sweetness @ 10/31/2010 at 8:09 pm

Are you guys nuts..just because he’s driving hs friend to a party that means they’re hooking up???

I hope they arent hooking up. Amanda deserves better. This douche cheated on Reese and then on Abbie.

Pattycake @ 10/31/2010 at 8:39 pm

@Sweetness: Too true. But reports from the party say that he had his arm around Amanda. I think all that talk about him and Angel McCord had her confused with Amanda. And people who don’t think Amanda is beautiful with her great big blue eyes are just jealous. Same goes for all the sour grapes about the rumors about Ryan’s love life. Don’t you just wish.

offtheproperty @ 10/31/2010 at 9:04 pm

It’s really pathetic when girls talk about seeing how long she can “hold onto” some lowdown male ****. I couldn’t stop laughing for a week when he gave an interview about what attracts him in a woman. (He’s about 5′ 2″)

offtheproperty @ 10/31/2010 at 9:06 pm

**** sl ut ****

Pattycake @ 10/31/2010 at 9:12 pm

@offtheproperty: Wow, it’s amazing in a frightening way when we get comments from the clearly deranged.

offtheproperty @ 10/31/2010 at 9:36 pm

I’m just jealous bc I wish I could boink Amanda.

woah people getting upset over new couples is weird. Ryan and Amanda are both cute actors. good for them for going out and having a good time. LOL at the people who think they know these people and what they are or have done or haven’t done. get a grip.

THIS IS SAD @ 10/31/2010 at 10:17 pm

I really hope they’re not together. I love her but I wish she wouldn’t go for these scumbag types.

he can do better than her, she is so pale and weird

He is one of the biggest douchebags ever and quite a loser. He can’t act, he can’t keep it in his pants, he has nothing.

I too think they are cute separately and they look cute together…Anyway so what if he dates her and moves on to someone else..That’s what dating means…They both are not obligated to staying with each other for eternity. They’re young, rich and attractive and they should have FUN together, whether that means hooking up or just going to a party.

Some girls here angry at their boyfriends and projecting their anger onto Ryan Phillippe. Face facts, you know nothing about how he really treats people.

offtheproperty @ 11/01/2010 at 12:10 am

He’s a disaster. He needs to find someone to commit to and commit to her. And he should leave 24 year-olds out of his serious issues, like his children for one. Sorry to invoke reality.

He really has something for blonds, isn’t he?

He cheated on Abbie with her best friend. Amanda is just waiting to cheat on her boyfriend.

Honestly ladies @ 11/01/2010 at 7:24 am

From what I heard he had three ways with Abbie and her best friend and they hooked up one on one as well. That isn’t exactly cheating. He let Abbie know he wasn’t committed and she put up with it until he officially gave her the boot. Why is it so important for everyone to be in a committed monogamous relationship. If they’re not they are branded a mess or a douche.

Shouldn’t he be out and about with his kids? To show everybody that he still cares. Or has he given up competing with Witherspoon for the “concerned parent” badge? Maybe she pays him to butt out?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All