Reese Witherspoon & Tom Hardy: Kiss Kiss!

Reese Witherspoon & Tom Hardy: Kiss Kiss!

Reese Witherspoon and Tom Hardy share a kiss as they shoot a scene for their movie, This Means War, on Friday (October 29) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The 34-year-old actress and her 33-year-old co-star filmed inside a truck for the scene.

The day before, Reese was spotted holding hands with Chris Pine as they shot scenes together in a nearby farmer’s market.

In the film, two best friends (Chris and Tom) fall for the same woman!

reese witherspoon tom hardy kiss 01
reese witherspoon tom hardy kiss 02
reese witherspoon tom hardy kiss 03
reese witherspoon tom hardy kiss 04

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

ModestMouse @ 11/01/2010 at 1:59 pm

Shame he has gone down the generic romantic comedy route.

He is SO HOT! but yeah, I don’t like him is these type of movies,

it actually sounds alright… i just hope that they don’t mess it up:L

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/01/2010 at 2:39 pm

LUCKY B!TCH !!!!! Get off my man, would you?! Can Tom Hardy get any hotter? yum <3

She is always hooked up with gorgeous men in movies. I want her job, lol.

She better enjoy the film fantasy as I can’t imagine 2 gorgeous men fighting over her in real life. Her y’all voice would grate and her extra pointy chin is not attractive and that smug look she always has is annoying.

So is she a cheater in the movie or what? Love to see how they go around that, actually I don’t. I love Tom Hardy and Chris Pine, but I’m sick and tired of these movies who basically have the same ass plot

all men everywhere @ 11/01/2010 at 3:22 pm

She is the opposite of sexy.

Agree..I like him in edgier movies.

With the exception of “Election” and that movie where she shot Keifer Sutherland in the face..Reese’s earlier movie were good.

The rest in mainstream romantic comedy mayhem and written poorly..like a short story. Reader’s Digest stories were better.

Whores_Of_Father_Trick_2gether @ 11/01/2010 at 4:19 pm

You wouldn’t guess she dated Jake Gyllenhall for almost 2 yrs. When did she grieve, so that confirms Jake was the rebound and I believe that somewhat she is trully into Pine.

SHE LOOKS SO OLD!! OMG!

If you have watched some of his interview, like Alex Zane’s show, Tom Hardy said he really wants to do some comedy, and he likes comedy! He wants to get a chance to do the romantic movies.

CanadaGirl @ 11/01/2010 at 5:26 pm

Never have two people looked so mismatched. This is an odd pairing. Even though they’re basically the same age, he looks about 8-9 years younger than him. Tom looks about 25 tops.

CanadaGirl @ 11/01/2010 at 5:31 pm

“than her”…he looks 8-9 years younger than HER.” :)

I agree. I thought he looked a lot younger than 33 as well. She does look older though, maybe it’s the laugh/expression lines around her mouth-they’re pretty prominent in these pics.

Gorgeous Tom Hardy!! Thanks for the regular posts

He is also way better looking than her.

Tom Hardy is a beautiful man!

Tom Hardy is so sexy! Those lips!

I would like to point out my appreciation for your kindness in support of people that have the need for assistance with your issue. Your personal commitment to getting the message across ended up being remarkably powerful and have truly encouraged people much like me to arrive at their objectives. Your important help and advice means a lot a person like me and still more to my office colleagues. Thanks a ton; from all of us.