LeAnn Rimes: 'In The Spotlight' Tomorrow Night!

LeAnn Rimes: 'In The Spotlight' Tomorrow Night!

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian cuddle up as they appear on In The Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville.

The couple chatted with Robin Roberts for the special, airing Wednesday (November 3) at 10/9c on ABC. In The Spotlight takes viewers into the homes and private lives of country music’s biggest stars!

LeAnn will speak for the first time on camera about the end of her marriage, her new relationship with Eddie and her childhood.

leann rimes eddie cibrian in the spotlight 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Thats a beautiful picture. I’ll be watching and I get a peek into her home

honeybunch @ 11/02/2010 at 12:38 pm

Oh fantastic. This is a do not miss kind of show

Get it straight @ 11/02/2010 at 12:39 pm

Go girl and set the record straight. So tired of all the misinformation and disinformation. Love you LeAnn!

honeybunch @ 11/02/2010 at 12:40 pm

Looks like it will be an informative and fun show

honeybunch @ 11/02/2010 at 12:42 pm

@Get it Straight – You are so right I don’t get in here too much because I got tired of the low types that visit these boards. Nice to see some positive Happy images

Gorgeous photos of Le. She’s got the sunniest smile and upbeat personality.

henri reiki master @ 11/02/2010 at 12:47 pm

Heard Edd’s X got a DUI last Fri. That’s a big problem in Cali. A good lawyer needs a call. I admire LeAnn’s strength and vocals.

WoooHoo can’t wait. I want to see this live, not through Tivo. Hope I can be there. Love Ya LeAnn

leannfan001 @ 11/02/2010 at 12:49 pm

I’m in. This should be fun. Great to get a somewhat inside scoop.

Nice. I will record this one. Anyone know of a good online guide for using Tivo? The instructions are so convoluted it makes my brain hurt. I messed my last attempt up and recorded 3 hours of stuff. At least what I wanted was in there.

looking forward to the interview tmrw. night & I don’t care what any of the detractors or media spinners say, I love LeAnne

@SelmaSais Go here: http://support.tivo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1333 – because it all depends on your recorder. Use the customer service and the quick start guide

Wewe trolls out in force!

@Sandra… yeah, Ed & Mr. Ed…..lol.

honeybunch @ 11/02/2010 at 1:03 pm

Anyone know how much time they will spend with each guest. Is the whole show with Leann or is it just a 3 minute section for many different artists?

honeybunch @ 11/02/2010 at 1:06 pm

Oh noooooo. The creepoids have shown up. It was so nice without them

@honeybunch I wish I knew the answer to your ? in #15. Anyone have a clue?

I don’t think you do have a clue…lol.

leannfan001 @ 11/02/2010 at 1:10 pm

It doesn’t matter if its 5 minutes I will be there.

big fan of both THANKS JARED for the coverage

JJ comes through for the fans (and antis) again. Big Thanks.Miranda is a cool lady and I like Le too!

What’s up with people who choose partners who look like an opposite-sex version of themselves? So narcissistic.

The copy says 10/9c on ABC what about cable in mountain time? Guess I need to search TV guide. Hope its on in Idaho.

Lee-Anne is really unnattractive. Waking up to her squinty face everyday, yuck. But Eddie is squinty-eyed himself and since he’s unemployed with no work in sight, I am sure he doesn’t mind looking at her weird face day in and out as her money is making it easier for him LOL.

designedforspeed @ 11/02/2010 at 1:39 pm

I trust Robin but she doesn’t get the final say when editing

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All