Brad Pitt: 'Megamind' Premiere With Maddox & Pax!

Brad Pitt: 'Megamind' Premiere With Maddox & Pax!

Brad Pitt comes out to support his latest film Megamind at its NYC premiere on Wednesday (November 3) at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater.

The 46-year-old actor also brought along his two sons, Maddox and Pax, to the blue carpet event!

Brad, 46, voices Metro Man, a superhero who also wants to sing, in the animated flick, which hits theaters this Friday.

Also attending the premiere: Tina Fey and Ben Stiller.

Asked if he sings for his own family, Brad told Extra, “Oh no! I want them to be influenced by a proper singer. That’s one talent I do not have.”

Brad also revealed he’s not sure where the Jolie-Pitts will be celebrating Thanksgiving but they’ll “whip up a turkey somewhere. We are like a military mobile unit.”

25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the NYC premiere of Megamind

brad pitt megamind nyc 25
brad pitt megamind nyc 26
brad pitt megamind nyc 27
brad pitt megamind nyc 28
brad pitt megamind nyc 29

Credit: WENN; Photos: Stephen Lovekin/Getty, INFdaily
Posted to: Ben Stiller, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt, Tina Fey

• Kendra Wilkinson opens up about her marriage to Hank Baskett- US Weekly
  • American Idol alum Josh Gracin apologizes for his suicide note- TMZ
  • Watch Kevin Spacey impersonate Bill Clinton in a House of Cards spoof- Gossip Cop
  • Lucy Hale is hosting the 2014 MTV VMAs Pre-Show- Just Jared Jr
  • Craig Ferguson is about to land a new syndicated show- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch a touching tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Joey Lauren Adams looks amazing in a jumpsuit- Lainey Gossip
  • Paul Giamatti is going to star in Straight Outta Compton - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Pascal Craymer keeps it super sexy during a workout- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Hot, hot, hot!

Grandpa Freeze @ 11/03/2010 at 8:23 pm

am I first?–

Hi Botoxic fans? I told yall I would be gleefully here when Brad showed off his new wrinkle free under eye area. :) I’m here and I’m first beetches.
===
Nice work. but he still needs to take care of the over flapping eye lids. :)

Grandpa Freeze @ 11/03/2010 at 8:25 pm

Dagnabbit. I’m not first, I’m second to one of his minions.

shoulda named his character Grandpa Freeze cause you know he can freeze people with his glare. Nah, it’s really because his face is frozen and he looks like he’s in pain when he smiles. :) grandpa freeze to the rescue with his trusty sidekick Granma Freeze (Nicole Kidman) :)

@Grandpa Freeze:

Not first idiot! I was. And Brad is still HOT regardless of whether he has done Botox!

UGLY AND OLD

hotness! and what botox? there are character lines all over his handsome face! so gorgeous!!!

Looking great, Brad. Quick trip to NY then back to his lovely wife and children.

wow i am shocked he looks so old. george clooney looks so much better

Awww ROTF

The hags were just sitting waiting for the pics to come..

Just so predictable. same old crap.. If Brad looked at them they would slide off the planet…

He looks great.. Love that beautiful face.. love his dimples..

I just wish he would have taken off the jacket, shirt.. and everything..

LOL..

HENS can go well we know.. they love his so..

I love Brad to death and think he’s hot, but he looks very… how shall I say this… squinty? Maybe (hopefully) it was just all of the flashes in his eyes or something.

say what? @ 11/03/2010 at 8:33 pm

Brad Pitt is a hot looking man, kind and generous, a happy family man who has a beautiful partner that walks along side him. What a team that they make, I hope they grow old and crinkled together with many, many grand-babies. God supplied the path, Brad and Angie had the wisdom to take that path…God doesn’t like selfish and stagnant people. Rock on, Jolie-Pitts.

Papa Pitt is looking mighty fine. Looking forward to all the Jolie-Pitts projects.

botoxbabyface @ 11/03/2010 at 8:35 pm

Is that Brad or Shiloh?

Gorgeous and fine, inside and out! Love that he played this character in Megamind. Shows his sense of humor.

give me johnny depp. that man looks fine. brad has lost the hotness

wrinkled, loose, hanging clothing and a smooth new face

He is hottest man alive.

Grandpa Freeze @ 11/03/2010 at 8:43 pm

@Dani: Okay, at least you admit that he uses botox. It’s understandable tho because nobody likes an old wrinkly brad Pitt. He’s only liked when he has less wrinkles and blond highlights in hair. Rotflmao

I’ve got to go so I can’t fret over it right now.

but before I go I do have to wonder (out loud) if Botoxic Is still cheating on Angelina like so many tabloids saaaaay? We already know the botox addiction is true so the cheating can’t be too far off base , now can it? –
__

peace Love and….. finger gloves :) rotfl

==

Passing Through @ 11/03/2010 at 8:44 pm

I just posted about these pix on the other thread. Brad definitely left the jet idling on the tarmac. If he stayed for the after party I’ll be surprised…

Love Bradley but did Angie give him a little present on his lower lip???

Papa Brad is looking great. He is going back to his wife Angelina and his six kids right after the premiere. What a great man and a great father. Angelina is a lucky woman.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/03/2010 at 8:47 pm

calita @ 11/03/2010 at 8:37 pm

If this looks like a man who has lost his hotness, I really do hope he’ll keep losing it.

Just because a man doesn’t look hot 24/7 doesn’t mean he has lost it.

Anyway, he looks gorgeous to me.

Wow, he looks like he just came off the plane from Budapest, has it on stand-by, idling, while he attends the premiere, and right after he’s gonna board the plane again to go back to the wife and kids. What a guy!!
!

He’s so devoted to his family and a great guy. He is going back to beautiful Angie and the kids after this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All