Katy Perry Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' December 2010

Katy Perry Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' December 2010

Katy Perry sparkles on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar‘s December issue, on newsstands Tuesday (November 23).

Here’s what the 26-year-old singer had to share:

On hubby Russell Brand and his spiritual quest:
“I always knew I wanted a great man of God, someone who was going to be an inspiration for people and also be a lovely husband and father. We’re at different places in our lives, but we can still grow together. He’s thought-provoking, articulate, a real advocate. I also definitely wanted to have a laugh. I have all that in him.”

On bonding with her fellow female pop stars: “We’re all unique. That’s why we all win and we all can exist. People don’t want just vanilla. They want 31 flavors. I couldn’t do what Rihanna does. I couldn’t do what Gaga does. They can’t do what I do.”

On her image: “I’m kind of a good girl – and I’m not. I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people think­ing. That’s what the stories in my music do.”

katy perry harpers bazaar december 2010 01
katy perry harpers bazaar december 2010 02
katy perry harpers bazaar december 2010 03

Photos: Alexi Lubomirski for Harper’s Bazaar
Posted to: Katy Perry

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Dubya Bush @ 11/03/2010 at 10:48 am

I’ve never seen her look the least bit classy before. She looks good.

Dubya Bush @ 11/03/2010 at 10:49 am

@Dubya Bush: PS, Katy, anyone can do what you do!

Jessica the Fat @ 11/03/2010 at 10:58 am

She’s a legend in her own mind.

This one screams photoshop!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/03/2010 at 11:02 am

Why do she and Rihanna always mention themselves + Gaga as if they were the only 3 in the fvckin’ business?!! Geez, you may be the three most talked about at the moment but that’ll change, believe me! In ten years from now, we’ll see who’s still there!

soooo beautiful! wow!

laverdadduele @ 11/03/2010 at 11:14 am

“I always knew I wanted a great man of God, someone who was going to be an inspiration for people and also be a lovely husband and father”

LMAO, how stupid is she?

It’s not photoshop anymore, it’s Sci Fi..lol

“I couldn’t do what Rihanna does. I couldn’t do what Gaga does. They can’t do what I do.”

Be safe babe, you’re all different, but you’re all doing sh…t…lol

Bazaar - minus- Harper's @ 11/03/2010 at 11:29 am

…..sounds about right for this living cartoon character

@MlleF: lmfao

BTW holy photoshop batman. why are magz so freaking obsessed with photoshop

“I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards”

LOL, so modest eh :/

That’s all you have sweetheart. Not even humility let alone real talent and brain.

She reminds me of Emily Blunt in the cover shot.

So damn vapid. I swear she gives the worst, driest dumbazz interviewers ever. At least pretend you’re more than just a blow up doll for ppl to fawn over.

People like Katy Perry and Riri who awe people with their appearance rather than their talent need to just head on over to modelling.

PS. sooo sick of hearing Teenage Dream and LTWYL on the radio. As annoying and overplayed as every fkn Jason [someone pls gag him] Durolo track.

she has such a nice figure…

You know, she seems like a sweet person. But calling Russell Brand a ‘great man of God’….lol…that’s like calling Joe Jackson father of the century……. she should think before she speaks sometimes..

She’s very photogenic! Great smile

What’s her talent again?

I dont get her appeal. looks like an average brown haired american girl to me! and that’s special because why? a plain jane brunette is just as bad as a plain jane blonde. meh and meh. Give me an exotic blonde/black haired girl anyday over this bug-eyed gothic looking chick. no thanks. HATE bulging eyeballs. so unattractive!

Katy Perry is smoking some good **** lately…nobody can do what you do?! Hunny remind us again WTF it is that you’re doing?? You had to shake your big tits to be relevant, oh ya that AND be with Rusell Brand.
SIT DOWN KATY HUDSON.

wow. Not a single nice comment in the bunch….oh well maybe like…two. you people are way harsh. wonder what all you haters are doing with yourselves? heh. exactly. Katy Perry is AMAZING. Try being nice. jealous.

thumbs up to KATY PERRY!

i love you KATY! :)

GO KATY! you’re really BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! love you!! you’re my firework! :)

WELOVEKATY @ 11/03/2010 at 10:20 pm

you know what, every superstar/celebrity has their own haters worldwide. you know why? ’cause they are famous like yeah? These haters are just jealous towards katy because of her FAME. So no matter what we do, there will still be haters from there to there. like other celebrities have said, “that’s the life in showbiz. haters hate you for fame, lovers love you for the REAL YOU.”

damn you all, haters. :)

Why does it have to be that we are jealous if we do not like someone?
Shut up already. Sheep.