The Situation Reveals His 8 Rules for a Fit Physique
Here are eight rules the 28-year-old Jersey Shore star lives by to keep his ripped physique:
1. Eat every few hours. Aim for six small meals per day—three meals and three protein shakes
2. Drink tons of water.
3. Choose lean proteins, fruits, and veggies whenever you can.
4. Get six to eight hours of sleep. “Sleep is when your body grows and repairs itself,” he says.
5. Avoid simple carbs and junk calories, including condiments like mayo and jelly.
6. Approach fitness as a longterm lifestyle, not an instant transformation. Be dedicated, patient, and work hard for it.
7. Make working out your No. 1 commitment, because it builds the confidence and discipline you need to succeed in every domain of your life.
8. Give yourself one “cheat day” per week when you can eat whatever you want and recover from your training.