Ke$ha Debuts 'Cannibal' - LISTEN NOW

Ke$ha Debuts 'Cannibal' - LISTEN NOW

Check out Ke$ha‘s latest song, “Cannibal,” off her forthcoming EP of the same name!

The 23-year-old pop phenom will release her EP on November 22 as both a standalone and a part of a deluxe reissue of her debut album, Animal.

K$ is currently sitting at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 with her song “We R Who We R”!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of “Cannibal”?

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Nice beat to bad she ruined it with that voice .. when the hell are pple gonna get tired of her stupid sing talk routine

WOW LOVE THIS

SaturnBlue @ 11/04/2010 at 4:05 pm

Love it~She is Really Talented~

@SaturnBlue: LMFAO!!! TALENTED??? WTF?? if Ke$ha is talented, then Paris Hilton must be super talented!

all her music sound the same…just PURE autotune sh*t!

This is one of the most beautiful songs I have even heard. When I played it my dog started howling, he must of loved it. When she says “Now that I’m famous, You’re up my ****” I found that true poetry. She will win a grammy for sure!!

HA! I <3 her!

Freakin love it! Ke$ha never dissappoints me, all of her songs are so care free and fun. &If you’re one of the people like ihateph, why even come listen to her in the first place if you don’t like her? Her goal with the songs she creates is for people to just have fun and dance to them. She doesn’t give a damn about anything relating to her music as long as she’s having fun recording/performing/etc., because she’s stated before she doesn’t even take herself seriously. So I highly doubt she’ll give a damn about all the haters. =]

A W E $ O M E.

LOVE HER!! I AM CANNIBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

laverdadduele @ 11/04/2010 at 5:02 pm

How can people can call this c.r.a.p. music and actually pay for it is beyond me. I’ll file this one under “overproduced auto-tuned crappy songs I wouldn’t be caught dead listening to in a million years”.

She’s awesome! Her songs are awesome! :) I really love her music :)

How Ironic @ 11/04/2010 at 6:08 pm

Looks like Ke$ha is the ‘Only Girl in the World’
#1 Baby!!!

Very cute.
Love the “I AMMM CAAANNIBAL” part.

Buzz Light @ 11/04/2010 at 6:41 pm

Ke$ha’s unreleased songs are better than this. But I do like the music though and the purty singing : )

wow, this is so ****

Carniboro @ 11/04/2010 at 7:37 pm

God the same again! repetitive bits, very limited voice, dancing fools … will ever be a demanding with the music we hear? garbage! not all have 13 years!

laverdadduele @ 11/04/2010 at 10:15 pm

@Carniboro: I know! that’s why I hate today’s so called “music”. I refuse to listen to anything recorded in the past years, it’s all auto-tuned over produced c.r.a.p. It all started with the rise of hip hop and rap and it’s been a constant decline since then. It can only get worse from now on.

Pure artistic genius.

ucef jager @ 11/05/2010 at 8:49 am

k$ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW
omg this song is beyond amazinG

Animal-Cannibal? @ 11/05/2010 at 9:11 am

I don’t like this Ke$ha’s song like “Sleazy”, but i really liked “We R Who We R”. But in “Cannibal” song I liked chorus. I like’d album Animal almost all songs, but in this album I didn’t like now 2 songs. So I expect Cannibal EP will good EP with songs which we will be like like “Tik Tok” song.

LOVE IT! ;D love ya Ke$ha

i love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go ke$ha!!!!!!!!! and haters shut up!!!! u just wish u were ke$ha! :) <3

@laverdadduele: didnt u just hear it to comment so how would u not be caught listening to it in a million years, dumbass

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All