Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody show their support for Artists for Peace and Justice at its “Let’s Build a School for Haiti” fundraising dinner on Friday (November 5) at NYC’s Salon Millesime.

Gerard, 40, is a part of APJ’s Advisory Board, along with a handful of celebs including Daniel Craig, Russell Crowe, James Franco, Penelope Cruz, Clint Eastwood and Charlize Theron.

On the red carpet, Gerard met up and posed with Israeli TV presenter Moran Atias.

Earlier this week, the Scottish stud reportedly came to the rescue of a woman who fell on the street after tripping on her high heels.

Gerard noticed the woman on the ground after grabbing dinner with some friends in NYC and helped her to her feet!

gerard butler haiti 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Loving that look tonight!

Quick! Run! Over here! And may I just say before the hate begins, I freakin’ LOVE the hair!

Wow, they both look great! Really loving Gerry’s hair and Adrien is just gorgeous as always =)

Great pics…love Gerry’s hair and Adrien looks great too.

I must be in the minority. I think Gerry’s hair looks bad in these pics. I like the longer hair, and I like other pics – but these look odd.

gotta be kidding @ 11/05/2010 at 10:44 pm

hair too long, and he got too thin! WTF? is that girl the one from the pitti restaurant?? so thats what he’s been up to these past few days! the sex-ercise is really shedding pounds!

ThinkFirstThenType @ 11/05/2010 at 10:52 pm

@gotta be kidding:

No it’s not the girl from the restaurant. That’s Moran Atias, remember the one from the Dolce & Gabbana Yacht after the LAST APJ event in Cannes in May?? She’s involved with the charity and a friend of G’s (whatever that means)

InnerCircle @ 11/05/2010 at 10:56 pm

@gotta be kidding: That’s Moran Atias. They’ve been friends for a long time and they met in Cannes this Summer, along with Paul Haggis. I guess she’s also involved with the group.

gotta be kidding @ 11/05/2010 at 10:56 pm

@ThinkFirstThenType:

thanks i was wondering! and you KNOW when GB has a female friend what it means, hehe

Gerry Butler looked his best in DRACULA 2000…if you’ve seen it…you get it. If you have NOT..I suggest you find it on cable or rent it…WOW…he was HOT.
He was in shape…ripped and long hair.

he probably looks better in person.

Don’t mind the hair but when its long he should keep the stubble short. And SHAVE THAT NECK!!!

gotta be kidding @ 11/05/2010 at 11:07 pm

@PsychoB:

yes for the love of god he should please shave that neck! his face is just lost in all that hair

just sayin' @ 11/05/2010 at 11:32 pm

yes, looked the best in Dracula 2000 and acted the best in The Jury – which was shot not long after D2K.

suspicious of pictures where you can’t see both hands!

I love her dress.

Horrible, Horrible hairstyle on the G man…is not becoming at all…he really needs a good stylist..♥

I concur Giggles…its not the length of his hair but the style…mop indeed…♥

Mr. Giggles @ 11/05/2010 at 11:45 pm

@CJ:
G must have dated the hairstylist at some point ….. ;)

I’m sorry but the 80′s keep flashing before my eyes!..

And instead of building schools they need to spend the money on special forces to go into Haiti and take out the goverment there so money sent to Haiti can be used for housing and food instead of lining the pockets of the powers that be..people still living in tents..how long ago was the storm?…the goverment should be ashamed of its self..

These two guys are so disgusting and fug. Butler has to be riddled with STDs and I don’t know what the *** is going on with Brody, but he’s pretty much a douchebag.

Thanx for the new thread.

I think Gerry looks great, but why is he getting so thin? He’s about as skinny as Brody. He sure eats out enough! What does he order? A bowl of lettuce? Those beach pictures from a year ago must have really hurt. But, Gerry, don’t overdo it.

And he dyed the hair again. I hope that’s because he’s up for a new role we’ll hear about soon. I can’t think of any other reason. Because I love the gray. I think he looks great when it shows naturally.

I’ve looked at a bunch of photos from this event and cannot believe how horrible Russell Crowe looks. Guess he’s given up on being near hot again. I don’t think he wants to be photographed anywhere near reed thin & tall Butler.

I usually despise Gerry, but I have to admit he’s looking good here. Not to mention I’m totally digging the new hair.

@Gracey: There are some on here of Gerry with Crowe. Crowe is morphing into Orson Wells.

But Gerry is losing what looks like an alarming loss of weight. I want Mike Chadway back.

I culdn’t agree more. The governments in many of these troubled spots are to blame and any money going to these countries usually ends up in the pockets of the corrupt ones running the show. It doesn’t matter how much money you pour into countries like Haiti, it’s tantamount to poring water in a bucket with a hole in it. It’s useless.
Also, he looks OK but not great. The hair is too long and blocks his forehead, and the beard is way too thick. He looked best in
2006-2007 and that was only 3 or 4 years ago. How can someone change so much in 3 or 4 years, it’s baffling.
I don’t know about his company but he looked hot during this period of his life. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/57010977/Getty-Images-Entertainment

Crowe’s a bit like Gerry..he likes his food and sweets..unless Crowe is doing a movie that requires him to be fit he just doesn’t work out and eat healthy..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All