Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody show their support for Artists for Peace and Justice at its “Let’s Build a School for Haiti” fundraising dinner on Friday (November 5) at NYC’s Salon Millesime.

Gerard, 40, is a part of APJ’s Advisory Board, along with a handful of celebs including Daniel Craig, Russell Crowe, James Franco, Penelope Cruz, Clint Eastwood and Charlize Theron.

On the red carpet, Gerard met up and posed with Israeli TV presenter Moran Atias.

Earlier this week, the Scottish stud reportedly came to the rescue of a woman who fell on the street after tripping on her high heels.

Gerard noticed the woman on the ground after grabbing dinner with some friends in NYC and helped her to her feet!

gerard butler haiti 01
gerard butler haiti 02
gerard butler haiti 03
gerard butler haiti 04
gerard butler haiti 05
gerard butler haiti 06
gerard butler haiti 07
gerard butler haiti 08
gerard butler haiti 09

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Show All

@Like No Other:

omg Russell Crowe looks like a tank in whatever it is he is wearing, and that is not good.

And I’m a fan for sure but – this is not good.

Don't get it @ 11/09/2010 at 10:29 pm

@Tampa GAL, GB Supporter: How can you know so much about Gerry and live in Tampa?
I learn from this thread so much about the MAN!

cubedweller @ 11/09/2010 at 11:14 pm

@Like No Other: I swear this guy hits more red carpets than a Hoover Upright. And YES to the hair. Off the face, letting out the grey – perfect like that.

cubedweller @ 11/09/2010 at 11:16 pm

@Nuts: Very cute that Butler and Brody bid for each other. Butler may yet win, because Courtney Love won Brody, but she is reportedly broke, and so Butler may be the runner-up.

I swear this guy hits more red carpets than a Hoover Upright
*******************************************************************
LOL..Cube..you crack me up!..♥

I see G is back! Oh the hair looks so much better when he just combs it back and doesn’t let the ‘experts’ try and get creative. The darker look for Halloween and the APJ shindig was obviously just a temporary rinse. But WHY? He looks sooooo much better natural. He should listen to his fans, not the stylists. I also like that striped shirt he’s wearing.

cubedweller @ 11/09/2010 at 11:55 pm

WTH happened to his head? Looks like an owie. Smacked with a stray knee during a threesome, perhaps?

Don’t see an owie @cubedweller: but I here lucite heels can be considered a weapon.

let me splain @ 11/10/2010 at 12:16 am

@justsayin’: OK. I don’t remember who it was, another ‘just’ as I recall, thinks you are Gretchenpc from IMDb. Gretchenpc is a high school teacher, not an elementary school teacher. Anyway, therein is the sillyness about you being a teacher.

justsayin' @ 11/10/2010 at 12:24 am

@PsychoB: He needs to shave that neck.

Jeans without holes – check.

Nongreasy, combed hair – check.

Shirt that fits – check.

Shoes that the dog didn’t chew on – check.

Tightened up hygiene by shaving neck – OOPS!

Almost home, Gerry. Keep going!

Shakespeare in love @ 11/10/2010 at 12:33 am

NEW THREAD. Let’s all move over.

Why don’t they have the Pictures of him and Russell Crowe on here too?

Pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Show All