Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody show their support for Artists for Peace and Justice at its “Let’s Build a School for Haiti” fundraising dinner on Friday (November 5) at NYC’s Salon Millesime.

Gerard, 40, is a part of APJ’s Advisory Board, along with a handful of celebs including Daniel Craig, Russell Crowe, James Franco, Penelope Cruz, Clint Eastwood and Charlize Theron.

On the red carpet, Gerard met up and posed with Israeli TV presenter Moran Atias.

Earlier this week, the Scottish stud reportedly came to the rescue of a woman who fell on the street after tripping on her high heels.

Gerard noticed the woman on the ground after grabbing dinner with some friends in NYC and helped her to her feet!

gerard butler haiti 01
gerard butler haiti 02
gerard butler haiti 03
gerard butler haiti 04
gerard butler haiti 05
gerard butler haiti 06
gerard butler haiti 07
gerard butler haiti 08
gerard butler haiti 09

Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris, Jamie McCarthy; Photos: Getty, WireImage
Posted to: Adrien Brody, Gerard Butler

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Spittle and the cheesedouche!

@ifsofacto: I was chomping at the bit all night to get out of work and come home to see pics of G at this event.

If I didn’t know the real GJB, I’d think this was a hot guy.

But, I must say, I’m not feeling the hair. It was fine until the dye came out again. I can only hope it’s for a role or the L’Oreal stuff. But, if so, I think they missed the mark. Butler with the gray is just beautiful. The dark stuff all over takes away from how handsome this man is.

Re: Russell. Well. Not much to say. A picture is worth a thousand words.

moldy oldie @ 11/06/2010 at 12:48 am

i’m gettin a warren beatty in shampoo vibe from the butler….maybe a remake in the works?…………snicker…snicker

How many times must Moran be thrown in your faces until you realize he’s with her? Girlies, this has been going on for a LONG time.

Nice to see these guys giving back to a great cause!

trying to figure it out @ 11/06/2010 at 12:56 am

He looks like he’s been embalmed. And he’s wearing Susan Boyle’s wig again.

I have never seen more gorgeous hair being more mis-managed than Gerry’s.

butler 101 @ 11/06/2010 at 1:08 am

There has got to be some explanation for that god awful hair. I love him. I do. But what’s up with that hair?

Oh well. Love him. BUT, Butler, please cut the hair. We are all over Marek. We are on to the new you.

the times they are a changing @ 11/06/2010 at 1:16 am

This is Crowe’s debut from leading man to character actor.

Butler? Who knows? The Jury is still out. But that face is classic,

She’s gorgeous and she’s with him right now.

Read on IMDb that Brody ‘won’ the date with Gerry? Surely that can’t be.

hellotheregb @ 11/06/2010 at 1:48 am

oh dear they are back here to stir the pot! Moran, well we will see.

anyway, I don’t know why my comment about his hair would be in moderation.

I really do not like this style. Longer is not bad but the whole poof look not my cup of tea. I don’t get the color. Does he go to the quickie mart and pick the first bottle of hair dye out of the clearance bin? who is doing this to his hair? It has got to stop. He does look a little like S. boyle. She sings better.

and the beard when it gets so thick and down the neck! icky!

On the flip side he looks genuinely happy here. I do like to see that.

hellotheregb @ 11/06/2010 at 1:59 am

sorry all I won the “date with Gerry”! I get to fix his hair anyway I want and of course dress him, and choose the number of models that will be joining us on our walk through Paris… umm no scratch that.. through NYC .. umm no that has been done… umm..through Madrid!…. um no that was w/
Alan..Sebia! umm no…. to many blonds to compete with…I think we will just continue to house hunt together..! yeah that’s the ticket! Sorry Ms. Moran will have to pay for her “win a date with Gerry”.

Mr. Giggles @ 11/06/2010 at 2:17 am

Should a date with G really be called a *win* ….. ?!?!? :P

interesting @ 11/06/2010 at 2:23 am

November 2010, Moran will be seen in “The Next Three Days” directed by Paul Haggis.

@interesting:
So it’s all in the family. Many of these actors supposrt his charity because they want to be in his movies eventually.
This is B.S charity.

InnerCircle @ 11/06/2010 at 3:12 am

@Noha: Nothing is free in Hollywood. On the other hand, does it really matter if one of the motivations to do something good is career oriented for some of them? In the end, it is still beneficial to the cause they are supporting financially and we all know the Haitian people badly needs that help.

Jokergurl @ 11/06/2010 at 3:23 am

Two cool guys, but I would start with building HOMES for Haiti, not just schools, their homes were tents, get some celeb power behind this, make these houses something safer than tents and shacks, they need first to address the cholera outbreak from caused by the earthquake that caused the underground sewage system to surface because it was not put into solid ground in the first place. Just a thought.

stupidfans @ 11/06/2010 at 3:45 am

I’ve never seen a man so desperate to try to recapture his youth. I think he already knows he can’t hold onto it anymore. Someone really wants to keep the train of models coming. *cough, cough* He isn’t 30 and he won’t ever look it again.

The suit is great. For once his clothing is impeccable. It’s his hygiene, as usual, that’s suspect. Those upset about his weight loss can thank those beach photos from a year ago. The response to that obviously sent him railing in the other direction.

I do agree on the charity thing. I’m happy it’s helping people in need, but most Hollywood charities are nothing but one upmanship festivals. Obviously every actor involved, save for some of Haitian decent, has an agenda and trying to crawl up Paul Haggis’ a$$.

Gerry is a consummate a$$-kisser. You can’t take that away from him.

Tom Coburn, tea party senator, is personally blocking aid to Haiti just to F with POTUS.

Now people are dying of cholera. The blood of the dead is on Coburn’s hands. Party of life!

interesting @ 11/06/2010 at 3:59 am

That was on Moran’s wiki page, but now I’m not sure she is actually in the movie. It’s Crowe and Elizabeth Banks. Haven’t seen a lot of advertising for it yet.

I wonder why Hillary Swank is not a part of APJ? Or is she?

haiti aid @ 11/06/2010 at 4:17 am

@urg:

The US has given billions (yes billions with a b) to Haiti in the past 20 years. It hasn’t helped. The government is corrupt. That is why the earthquake was so disasterous to that country. They didn’t have the infrastructure and the buildings were not built to sustain earthquakes. The Dominican Republic, by comparision, has a thriving tourist trade, a good infrastructure, and a competent government. Therefore, the earthquake did not destroy that country, like it did in Haiti. The buildings where better built, they had emergency services and even good roads. Thus, handouts and aid from other countries, and even charities will not help Haiti until the corrupt government is cleaned up.
Unfortunately, sending more US taxpayer money is not going to help the problem. Sending humanitarian help is good, but funneling money into a country where it isn’t going to help the infrastructure etc. because the money is basically “stolen” isn’t the way to go.
I’m not sure that I disagree with any American politician who wants to block throwing money into a country when we have no control of where it goes or how it will be used. Controlling the money is imperative if aid is to be given.
That is why APJ is doing things right, in my opinion. They are controlling the money and using it to build schools. They are not just handing it over to the government or some other organization in Haiti. They control it all. I do think building schools is a good way to at least educate the population (which is very young in Haiti) and help them be able to help themselves (and possibly improve their own country and government) in the future.

it is just me but @ 11/06/2010 at 4:18 am

… doesn’t he seem to be channeling the spirit of ‘my little pony’ with those bangs? horrid hair and please do a bit of facial topiary please!!!

notbornyesterday @ 11/06/2010 at 4:38 am

@haiti aid:

Coburn has no noble or fiscal purpose. He’s just being a ****.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All