Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler & Adrien Brody: 'Let's Build A School For Haiti!'

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody show their support for Artists for Peace and Justice at its “Let’s Build a School for Haiti” fundraising dinner on Friday (November 5) at NYC’s Salon Millesime.

Gerard, 40, is a part of APJ’s Advisory Board, along with a handful of celebs including Daniel Craig, Russell Crowe, James Franco, Penelope Cruz, Clint Eastwood and Charlize Theron.

On the red carpet, Gerard met up and posed with Israeli TV presenter Moran Atias.

Earlier this week, the Scottish stud reportedly came to the rescue of a woman who fell on the street after tripping on her high heels.

Gerard noticed the woman on the ground after grabbing dinner with some friends in NYC and helped her to her feet!

gerard butler haiti 01
gerard butler haiti 02
gerard butler haiti 03
gerard butler haiti 04
gerard butler haiti 05
gerard butler haiti 06
gerard butler haiti 07
gerard butler haiti 08
gerard butler haiti 09

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All
gossiphound @ 11/06/2010 at 12:18 pm

There is another Haiti fundraising event on Nov. 9th in NYC, combined with a screening of the movie The Next Three Days starring Russell and directed by Haggis and Gerard was listed as expected to be there.

Adrien…best actor and very, very fashion! I love to see him in theaters!

I agree with you Gossip on New Orleans…♥

Even though this is not a Haiti or New Orleans thread I will just say one last thing on the subject…a lot of big business corporations have bought up land on the coast of Haiti and New Orleans and are selling it at astounding prices to those who can afford it..so where there were homes of the poor there is now land selling to be a playground for the rich…the poor of Hatit cannot afford to buy land to build on because of its price…so the homes they had there once is no longer an option for them…again the goverment could have stepped in and stopped this takeover…but the mighty dollar and greed has taken over and all the goverment can see is dollar signs..

The only justice I can see in all of this is…if the rich build on the coast they will be just as vulnerable to storms and earthquakes and will get their just due…and maybe its a blessing if the poor of Haiti move further inland..of course those who depended on the sea for a living are losing out…♥

I like The Butler’s hair long when he just combs it back. Obviously someone thought it needed styled for the APJ event and went overboard. They made it too poofy. Looks like they used a curling iron. Don’t mess with Butler’s natural curls!! grrrrrrr.

@my take:
HAHAHA… yes, you’re right. Gerry is still goodlooking material, at least his staff could have the decency of doing their best to make him look better…. and instead… he’s a mess all the time, from the orange colour to the horrible makeup and the messy, unwatchable hair.
How to reduce a gorgeous man to a caricature of himself.
Gerry, time to fire part of your staff!!!!!!
* * *

OMG they are both gorgeous and I wouldn’t kick either one of em’ outta bed! Man, if I was the gal on the ground and I saw GB helping me up I’d have thought I’d died and went to heaven! Hot, hot man!!

because brody won butler @ 11/06/2010 at 2:28 pm

@Question:

because it appears that Adrien Brody bid the highest to win a ‘date with Gerard Butler’ – hence the hugs!
Let the gay parade begin

Saturday, November 6, 2010
Salon Millesime

Was INSANE tonight. It was a special charity event/auction to build a school in Haiti. Adrian Brody was the highest bidder for a date with Gerard Butler, Courtney Love was smoking in the bathroom, Russel Crowe got touchy feely with Susan Sarandon and this was all in the first hour. woo-hoo, what a night!

@Canera: Most of us here like Gerry, We just comment on his changing looks. Some we like and some not so much. Most of us applaud his good works and generosity. I for one like him and I like how he mixes up his look so he keeps it interesting. I also think at times he isn’t given a break from some harsh comments but to each his own opinion. Your words were kinder than some who come here. Maybe his new look is for a new role or its just because he wants it that way. I also think he does a lot for others that no one knows about. IMO

@because brody won butler:
Oh I see. But, I don’t think they are gay. I think the two of them set it up that way so that Butler doesn’t have to be stuck with some fan he has no interest in being with. Maybe the two of them will catch a sports game together like they often do.
But I don’t understand one thing, was the event held in a restaurant or a club called Salon Millesime?

Two cents @ 11/06/2010 at 2:38 pm

Gerard Butler is a spit-talking slob. How anyone finds the sleezebag hot is beyond reason. The STDs alone are repulsive.

redOctober @ 11/06/2010 at 3:17 pm

I think his best look with longer and grey hair is this

…but , of course, IMO.

Maybe the look is for an upcoming film we know nothing about.

The salon is a space for parties at the Carlton Hotel.

I think he looks best with gray showing in his hair. So much more natural and handsome. But, of course, I think he’s gorgeous anyway.

@redOctober:
Yummy RedO.. why does he insist to steal SuBo’s wigs now???!?
* * *
*mwah*

Well if this look is for a movie than it best be about a drag queen…

Zack Snyder is apparently doing another Superman movie – but with a different twist. Could it be related to that?

cant' please everyone @ 11/06/2010 at 3:43 pm

I’m amazed at people complaining about the charity. Give to what you want to, and let others do the same.

Here’s another charity Gerry is connected with:

redOctober @ 11/06/2010 at 3:46 pm

@Merlin:

…I don’t worry too much about his hair…but he looks a bit too thin, IMO. But indeed he’s a grown up man living his life the way he wants it for many years. I’m just another fan waiting for his next movie…I’m glad to see him out and about but some hint about his next role would be great.

*mwah and hugs*

You missed the incredible photos of Russell Crowe and Gerard together… wow…

@redOctober: you are so right! *hug
Hello JJers, old and new, regs and passers-by!

redOctober @ 11/06/2010 at 4:30 pm

@LauraS:

…you’ve been missed, girl! ; D so nice to see you back!

@cant’ please everyone:
Thanks for posting that!!! I’ll post it on the homepage of my board!!!
* * *
@LauraS:
Yes, you’ve been missed!!! But I can understand why… JJ is full of numpties of late….
*mwah to Laura and to RedO too!*

@cant’ please everyone:
Thanks for posting that!!! I’ll post it on the homepage of my board!!!
* * *