Benjamin Travolta: John Travolta's New Son?

Benjamin Travolta: John Travolta's New Son?

John Travolta and Kelly Preston have reportedly chosen a name for their unborn child!

According to Star, the couple will welcome a son, Benjamin, next month.

John, 56, and Kelly, 48, have one daughter, Ella, and lost their son, Jett, to a fatal seizure back in January of 2009.

“This baby is such a healing baby,” a family friend told People back in August.

Can’t wait to meet baby next month!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: John Travolta, Kelly Preston

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Bad Parents @ 11/07/2010 at 10:26 am

I hope he is normal otherwise he will be a big disappointment to John and Kelly who apparently abused Jett because he wasn’t the perfect child they felt they deserved. Not being mean, but neighbors of the Travolta’s claim that Jett was ignored, not allowed to go to school for children with special needs, and kept locked in a room watching television and eating junk food for extended hours every day.

I Hate Lies @ 11/07/2010 at 10:32 am

I wonder if they will lie and hide this child away if hes born autistic too.
After all more and more research is showing autism comes from the fathers genes

Pad the bathrooms!

Cannot imagine a more terrifying pair of parents. A fat, aging closet case and a looney-toons mother. And they’re Scientologists to top it all off. Poor kid.

I find it so strange that they are sharing so much about this baby. They didn’t do that with the other children. But we are hearing everything about this pregnancy.

I also notice that they have had the daughter front and center too.. but never did that with Jett or the daughter when he was alive.

Just different behavior

Iffy Miffy @ 11/07/2010 at 10:58 am

Of course it is a healing baby! They must have gotten the results about no health issues this time. A normal baby, just what these scieno freaks want. Poor kid though, won’t stay normal for long.

Iffy Miffy @ 11/07/2010 at 11:03 am

@Bad Parents: People with autism, according to the church of scienotlogy, are considered – “degraded human beings”. Do we really need to say anything else about that cult and freaks who buy into it, like Travoltas?

I wonder if Kelly is concerned about catching HIV from her promiscuous husband?

How Sad!!! @ 11/07/2010 at 11:19 am

I don’t feel right about this. It just does not seem right for some reason. All the rumors about Travolta, have been going around for years. I feel sorry for Kelly.

When it comes down to it their marriage may not be perfect but i hope that they have a healthy baby with no complications.He will be one loved baby thats for sure.Good luck to them both.

I will believe it when I see it on John, Kelly or Ella’s website. Or it is confirmed by their publicist. I will also believe it when I see in People mag or some other
reputable publication. The only site making the claim are the gossip sites and they all say their source was The Star. Wasn’t it The Star that reported they were having twins? I don’t think JT would even talk to The Star because it is just another trash rag.

@I Hate Lies:

What a jerk off. You are clueless. They didn’t stop taking Jett on the red carpet and out in public until he started having seizures. There are tons of pictures on the net to prove it. You know nothing about epilepsy at all. As the Mother of an epileptic child I can tell you that you DO NOT under any circumstance expose him to flashing lights, you know like camera flash, video games, theater screens etc, they can easily set off seizures. Don’t know how you can suggest they kept Ella hidden too. There are hundreds of pictures of her out with John and Kelly and on the Red carpet all through her life. As for revealing Jett’s medical records to the general public, would you open your childs personal records? Being celebrities did not obligate them to make any public announcement that Jett jad developed Autism and Epilepsy at about 2 1/2 years of age. That is private family business. If you hate lies you shouldn’t tell any. They have not yet found the cause of Autism, Research into it’s heritable factors has yet to find any definitive proof of a connection. Read your own source.

JETT TRAVOLTA was done away with because he didnt fit the Scientologic standards, the boy being autistic, as we all know. Sorry for ELLA BLEU and BENJAMIN, they are forced to live in a freaky family. The same goes for SURI CRUISE…

With all the conflicts that marriage must have I wouldnt have had another baby. Maybe they are also using this baby to clean their image because of Jett.

Some reputable celebrity investigating mag is saying Kelly is faking her pregnancy. LOL

@betsy: You’ve got to admit she does look too good to be pregnant at 48!

Congratulations and good luck to the Preston-Travolta family.

Personally @ 11/07/2010 at 11:41 am

Who cares if the kid is under unstable parents?? He will grow up happily filthy rich.

Hmmm, putting aside all my personal opinions about the Travoltas, IVF and Scientology I’ve still got to say I feel worried about this kid. Hope everything turns out good for him though.

if it were fake they wouldn’t look so happy and what’s wrong with the name Benjamin if that’s what they chose it’s their child not ours

I’m happy for them, there is nothing worse than to lose a child. They seem like a nice enough couple, but I hope they don’t do what many people do after losing a kid, which is “replacing one with the other”.

I find many of this comments disrespectful. Stop the bully!!!
Congrats…

@Bad Parents:

LIAR – back it up, no physical neighbor has ever said such a thing. The ones that live at Jumbolair and next to their other homes have had nothing but positive things to say and are protective of the family. You don’t know if he had special ed teachers in the home and it’s really none of your business is it? Ella and the other children who live at the Florida Estate are all home schooled so stands to reason Jett was as well.

One man named Tim Kennedy I believe was referred to as a neighbor but turned out to be a restaurant manager in Ocala who had never even met John or Jett and had never been near the gated community The Travolta’s live in in Florida, let alone inside their house. His claim was he “comped” John and Ella a free meal and had the balls to ask John about Jett’s disabilities. He didn’t like the answer he got so he contacted a rag site complaining saying they were letting Jett play video games all day eating junk food. Jett being epileptic and low on the spectrum would never have been playing video games. Who goes up to a total strange in a public place and asks about their child’s disabilities in front of the person daughter. That’s like pointing and staring. When you see a child in a wheelchair do you start questioning the parents? Kennedy had never even seen Jett, had just “heard”. My child is disabled, I dare any stranger to start questioning me about him. I promise it would be the last time the person asked any parent inapporiate questions.

That is the only “neighbor” complaint ever aired.

Jennysboyfriends @ 11/07/2010 at 12:12 pm

Poor guy he has been trying so hard to come out of the closet but his beard and the scientology crowd are making sure he never does.

I dont mean to be mean. I dont think special chidlren are a burden. But given waht they did to Jett, I hope that when theis child turns out special they will nto behave the same way they did with jett. I hope they have the experience of raising a special child the best way possible rather than hiding it and ignoring the problem.

Jett went to the wrong family. May his soul rest in peace.
Hopefully it was a learnign experience for the travoltas to break free of their abusice cult.

I have more respect for John Travolta and Tom Cruise than for
Will and Jada Smith who are closet Scientologist , they are Scientologists. At least Tom and John are open and acknowledge they are Scientologists.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All