Taylor Momsen: MTV EMAs 2010 Red Carpet

Taylor Momsen: MTV EMAs 2010 Red Carpet

Taylor Momsen steps out in chic Alexander McQueen boots at the 2010 MTV EMAs held at La Caja Magica in Madrid, Spain.

The 17-year-old The Pretty Reckless singer and actress presented the award for Best New Act at tonight’s ceremony!

“Presenting at the EMA’s then playing the after party tomorrow, then back to the U.S. for rehearsals for the UK!!” Taylor tweeted yesterday.

“I love Madrid,” she added. “[T]he airport is decorated with Picasso”.

taylor momsen mtv emas 2010 red carpet 01
taylor momsen mtv emas 2010 red carpet 02
taylor momsen mtv emas 2010 red carpet 03
taylor momsen mtv emas 2010 red carpet 04
taylor momsen mtv emas 2010 red carpet 05
taylor momsen mtv emas 2010 red carpet 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
dragonfly @ 11/07/2010 at 5:27 pm

seriously? ugh…would someone please shoot her in the face!

Where are her parents?

Stop with the “I’m so bad ass” crap. You were in Cat In The Hat for God’s sake.

WOW, talk about trying too hard.

i’m sorry but she just make me laugh..

littleapple @ 11/07/2010 at 5:44 pm

Barajas Airoport is NOT decorated with Picasso. By the way, how old does she think she is?

Marcelo P. @ 11/07/2010 at 5:50 pm

She looks like Dakota Fening a little bit.

Taylor is such a poser, she thinks she is so hard core, fact is all these Disney tweeners are more hardcore than her, Taylor is just pathetic

Gross outfit

Does this fool not realize people are laughing at her? She looks and acts ridiculous!!!!! Trying to be all punk is such a joke. Seriously, when you have to TRY this hard honey, it’s just not worth it. Take a bath, get your shots and wake up already. Massive FAIL here!!

Is it possible to get second hand embarrassment? The girl is going to want to fall into a hole in a few year when she realizes what an idiot she looks like.

What the hell is that?

She dresses like a wh***, if she thinks she looks badass, then she needs serious help.

Status Quo @ 11/07/2010 at 6:10 pm

………wow. Wtf….There’s a fine line between edgy female rock star and drugy SHEmale crack head…. Thumbs down. I’ve seen crack heads dress better than that.

What is that?

How about she has some self respect.

Yikes. What a mess. And not a hot mess.

Lilakoi Moon @ 11/07/2010 at 6:13 pm

Can’t believe she was once in The Grinch with Jim Carrey. Ugh. Who does she think she’s fooling?!? For God’s sake, she comes off as a poser, a try hard, whatever $hit you wanna call it. I guess she’s not mature enough to realise it. After all, she’s only 17, people. I have to say I also was once in that period of my life when I “needed” to dress like a slvt and all… I grew up since then. And when I look back, of course there are things I wouldn’t have done if I were given the chance to go back then. But as they say, no regrets. The difference between her and I though is that I was not in the spotlight. :) So she’ll may be regretting some things like this awful hooker outfit! Oh and that make up. *big ass CRINGE*

Even 17 years old seems tooold to be going through this lame type of faux rebellion. If she was 13 or 14 then maybe I could understand. She’s going to be embarrassed as hell five years from now.

“if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” That’s all I can say about her……

n_s_23_23 @ 11/07/2010 at 6:38 pm

that girl makes me sick….

julie1981 @ 11/07/2010 at 6:42 pm

is she on drugs or what????? seriously she’s like the female version of marylin manson

she’s scared me

she was so beautiful a few years ago… what happened to her??

halloween is over mate. put off your costume!

This girl has perfected the f@#$ you pose for the camera. Too bad she looks more like a $5 dollar tramp instead of a bad ass.

lexy hates bilson @ 11/07/2010 at 7:27 pm

Does she know it’s not Halloween anymore?? She looks like she’s trying to be a vampire!!

Trashy, MUCH?
Stop embarrassing yourself, vampire/panda.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All