Dakota Fanning: High School Homecoming Queen!

Dakota Fanning: High School Homecoming Queen!

Dakota Fanning hits the football field at her North Hollywood high school on Saturday (November 6) as she’s crowned homecoming queen!

The 16-year-old actress was joined by homecoming king Henry Aleck at the front of the football field!

Last year, Henry escorted Dakota down the field as she was named homecoming princess.

Congrats to Dakota and Henry!!

FYI: Dakota is wearing Opening Ceremony‘s Beaded Short Sleeve Pleated Dress.

More pics of Dakota‘s homecoming celebration over at X17

dakota fanning homecoming queen 01
dakota fanning homecoming queen 02
dakota fanning homecoming queen 03
dakota fanning homecoming queen 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

didnt know she goes to school

I love her. I am glad she lives a normal life. It seems to keep her grounded.

Awww they are just too adorable. It’s nice to see her having such a normal life.

the truth @ 11/08/2010 at 8:17 pm

Nice young lady and grew up pretty nice too.

I don’t know, I’ve never thought Dakota was very attractive. She looks very homely here, she must have a “good personality” or her classmates are letting her celebrity cloud their vision of a beautiful homecoming queen. The king, definitely a hottie :) She also only a Junior, like who wins as a JUNIOR. I smell a stunt, lol..

@DeeDee, Dakota is a senior – she skipped a grade in school when she was much younger.

soooo cute!!!!
i <3 Dakota!!!

ok… how do her high school pictures end up here?
also, why??

I’m Loud Because I’m The Only Girl In The World http://tee2designs.blogspot.com/search/label/Rihanna

Wait, are they dating?

I hope she isn’t being crowned because she’s famous.

Anyway, compare to no-talent, ****** Miley and Taylor Momsen, she’s decent. I hope she remains that way.

@DeeDee: Dakota’s a senior. She skipped one grade.

laverdadduele @ 11/08/2010 at 11:36 pm

I’m sure this had nothing to do with her celebrity status…NOT!

holy crap did you see the dudes kankles????? they’re massive!

He’s a linebacker. He has to be huge! Back off Henry, he’s a sweetheart. I’m happy for both of them. Dakota deserves it.

aww dakota fanning has so much poise, style and grace for a teen. her parents raised her well! :)

I might be jealous but I think it pisses me off more when celebs have their dream job already yet still feel the need to prove to everyone they’re normal and smart and go to a normal high school or go to college, which in almost every case is a ivy league college or somewhere in NYC. All while they are still making good movies. She’s no exception. Like how nauseatingly perfect is she for winning homecoming queen two years in a row with her football playing boyfriend, all while shes making good movies? Ugh kill me now.

lovelydee @ 11/09/2010 at 1:48 am

I’m not surprised at all, but I love
her she seems to be such a nice
and sweet person.

@Sienna:
He’s not her boyfriend.

She could have at least washed her hair.

Dakotafan @ 11/09/2010 at 5:12 am

Congrats Dakota. Georgous as always and she deserved the title – she herself has said at school she is just one of the students and nobody even pays attention to her movie star status. She is genuine and talented and absolutely lovely! Go girl!

isnt it a popularity contest anyways? seems stupid to judge her celebrity status and she is very pretty, so is the king

tenamoore @ 11/09/2010 at 7:11 am

Concrats to Dakota and the king hee hee and it is great she dose lead a normal life and she is a very lovely girl,

Wait an actress still in high school winning the homecoming queen? No, that would never happen. If she wasn’t an actress she wouldn’t have even been on the homecoming court.

Butter_Fly @ 11/09/2010 at 9:13 am

Wow. That guy’s tibia is bigger than my whole body.

Love Dakota but I think it’s way too much of a coincidence that the acclaimed actress gets to be the “queen”,hehe.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All