Miley Cyrus: 'Who Owns My Heart' on 'Wetten Dass'!

Miley Cyrus: 'Who Owns My Heart' on 'Wetten Dass'!

Miley Cyrus performs her latest single, “Who Owns My Heart,” on the German show Wetten Dass on Saturday (November 6) at TUI Arena in Hanover, Germany.

The 17-year-old singer chatted with the group after her performance about not knowing what she wants to pursue next.

“Well, I’ve got a few movies coming up – that’s why I’m pretty much focused on the acting right now. But I change my mind every day actually,” Miley said. “Today I want to be a country singer and tomorrow a rock singer. It’s always different.”

FYI: Miley is wearing Jerome C. Rousseau Artemis Lace-Up Ankle Boots.

Miley Cyrus – ‘Who Owns My Heart’ on ‘Wetten Dass’

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus performing on Wetten Dass

loveeee miley she is really god, and did an awesome job:)!!

She’s still a B**ch. Why everyone likes her?

A Rock singer…lol

Thanks for the laugh !

@holly: ‘Cause she’s Miley! :) She’s real, she’s just herself.

She’s the original Disney princess (ok, after Hilary and Raven) but she’s richer than them both. That’s crazy. She’s a good actress, she has personality (even though I can understand how her personality might annoy people….she’s very……loud lol). I don’t know…..I don’t have any hatred towards her.

@holly: she’s not a bit.ch

Maybe men dont look much at her thats why she has to emphasize that shes a woman

she looks like 15!

HAHAHAH WETTEND ASS!

Miley gave some advice to german singer Lena (who is really a sweetheart) telling her that “Fans are sooooo important, the most important thing is to appreciate your fans” and whilst leaving she forgot all the things the fans gave her on the show. That was really embarrassing.

“Wetten dass” translated into english is something like “Wanna bet?” and the show has been going on in Germany since forever. It’s kinda boring and the moderator is always wearing clothes that look like carpets or drapes.

cute and flawless @ 11/08/2010 at 9:42 am

LOVE U MILEY

PrincessJ @ 11/08/2010 at 9:49 am

Boring performance

nat€€€€!!!:) @ 11/08/2010 at 11:50 am

Although you don’t speak Spanish this word is universal:

PUTA !!!!!!

=) I just say the truth!!!!!!! ;D

Horrible song, movements, voice, horrible “uh” sound she makes after some lines…just, shudder, lolz.

@Dana:

Okay, Lena is looking like a sweetheart, but she is a dork!!
She make fun of Miley, because she has forgotten the presents and Lena read the letters, which were written for Miley.

Lena SUCKS

laverdadduele @ 11/08/2010 at 2:24 pm

Why does this underage girl dresses like a w.h.o.r.e? Where are her parents? Oh wait…her mom is probably banging Bret Michaels and her dad is probably at the salon getting his hair highlighted. It all makes sense now.

Two cents @ 11/08/2010 at 2:45 pm

White trash offspring of white trash parents. What do you expect?
(Brett Michaels and mama Cyrus….laugh my asss off)

To trailer trash sex sells at any age..it’s all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.This world is getting more F’d up every day.With role models like this influencing young girls to dress like ‘women’ no wonder there’s more pedophiles out there than ever!

She’s so boring now.
@George W: I agree.

Jokergurl @ 11/09/2010 at 5:09 am

Miley forgot her pants again, this is getting old, her trying to be all edgy, she’s still 17, give me a break. She needs to stop acting like she’s 25. Her Hannah Montana fans are still looking up to her, she’s not being a role model. I don’t let my nieces watch her or listen to her anymore.