Miranda Kerr: Nude Baby Bump for 'W' Magazine!

Miranda Kerr: Nude Baby Bump for 'W' Magazine!

Miranda Kerr poses nude for Patrick Demarchelier in this shot from W magazine‘s family issue, featuring cover girls Katherine Heigl and daughter Naleigh!

The 27-year-old model and mommy-to-be is expecting her first child with husband Orlando Bloom early next year.

Miranda also recently showed off her baby bump in a PSA to fight fistula, a childbearing injury that can cause death to babies and incontinence to mothers. Watch the video below!

Miranda Kerr – Fight Fistula

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Iffy Miffy @ 11/09/2010 at 12:27 pm

Why the yellow tape across her breasts Jared?!!! For f sake?! The human body is a beautiful thing and that is one beautiful, artistic photograph of a pregnant woman, a celebration of life. Not to mention you can’t see anything anyway and you put a yellow strip over her breasts?!!

laverdadduele @ 11/09/2010 at 12:28 pm

Really, what’s the point?

@ Iffy Miffy @ 11/09/2010 at 12:31 pm

You can thank the censors for that strip. Here in the “Land of the Free” we must keep covered up so as not to shock the innocent children with images of the human body.
Regarding the article: Miranda is a beautiful pregnant woman.

callmeprude @ 11/09/2010 at 12:44 pm

MK sure likes showing off her body doesn’t she? Wonder what the “baby” will think of this pic in about 12 years? But then, I doubt the baby is the first thing on her mind here.

I’m sure Bloom is loving the filled out baby feeders.

From Paris with Love @ 11/09/2010 at 12:45 pm

Whoa for now her pregnancy only shows on her belly and face ! her arms, thighs and butt seem tiny !
She is one of my fav models currently plus she seems sweet. She has that angelic/sexy duality in photos that makes her very hot.

I wonder what Orlando really thinks about all these nude shoots? I doubt he’ll ever say a word, but I can’t help remembering how he talked about being embarrassed when doing the almost-nude scene with Diane Kruger for Troy, and how they couldn’t look each other in the eye for days. Miranda, on the other hand, seems to love flaunting her body.

Yeah, unlike Demi and others, she doesn’t even attempt to leave anything to the imagination.

very tasteful shot

Am I the only one who finds these pics hohum. I personally think the posing naked while preggo from celebs (and I use this term loosely about her) has been overdone and is now boring. Seriously, who honestly cares to see this except the father of the baby?? It’s no longer art, because they all do it. So many celebs act like they are the ONLY one to have ever gotten pregnant. We all know what a preogant belly looks like so we don’t care that these people insist on showing us theirs. Yet in their narcistic brain they think we care *shakes head*.

Butter_Fly @ 11/09/2010 at 1:15 pm

I think it’s a great picture! Just because one is photographed in the nude doesn’t make it nasty.

@@ Iffy Miffy:

Its not to prevent innocent children from being shocked. Its not about what you as an individual are comfortable with. Its about what this society as a whole views as acceptable. Every society has different standards on what level of exposure is acceptable. In North America we may think its going too far to see topless women, In other countries its too much for a woman to expose her ankle. I live in Toronto and women are legally able to go topless but 95% of women do not even though they have the right. They do not feel comfortable doing it yet in many parts of the world women go topless.

concerned @ 11/09/2010 at 1:32 pm

but why?

Iffy Miffy @ 11/09/2010 at 1:44 pm

@DarkEmpress: I’m from Europe btw if that means anything. Every society has different standards for a great many things, that doesn’t mean they are right. Some people find child brides acceptable. I find it ridiculous that in the 21st century female breasts are apparently some huge deal that they need a yellow tape over them. Just as I call out those who are fine with (the extreme) child brides, I’ll call out this fake morality of covering female breasts. It’s fine to have blood baths of violence but not nipples?! Ridiculous.

You’ve got to be kidding me? Censoring her boobs? This isn’t JustJaredJr!

Miranda looks great pregnancy suits her. sure she’s not the first celeb to pose nude while pregnant Melissa “Half Pint” Gilbert was about 25 years ago get over it. pregnancy is a moment in a womans/couples life to be celebrated

Two cents @ 11/09/2010 at 1:48 pm

What a famewhore. Miranda and Orlando are really about the attention, no? Do they still work for a living?

Brightside @ 11/09/2010 at 1:49 pm

I love this photo. I think it exemplifies the beauty of pregnancy. It’s a beautiful and elegant photo. I would have this hanging on my wall to remind me of what a beautiful experience pregnancy is…and how beautiful women are when a new life is growing inside them. Forget it’s Miranda Kerr and just see it as a woman going through the most beautiful experience of her life and cherishing it. Wonderful.

And I see nothing wrong with showing nipples…but then I see nothing wrong with showing the whole of an unclothed man either. The human body is a beautiful thing…all of it…male and female, especially when tastefully portrayed as this is.

Such a beautiful photograph.
It looks like a painting.
Gorgeous little mama.

Topless in Toronto?! @ 11/09/2010 at 1:52 pm

Seriously? You can just walk down the street like that? Yuck. Sorry, but I don’t like it at all when men walk around shirtless in public places (except the beach, of course. It’s so tacky. Seeing a woman on a city street or grocery store would be the same. I am glad I don’t live in Toronto to see that 5%, bleeech.

I think the picture is beautiful and a celebration of life. I do have to wonder, though, why most of these celebrities are only willing to be shown around their 6th month or so, not 9th month. do they, or society, not consider a full-term woman to be beautiful?

to Iffy Miffy @ 11/09/2010 at 2:03 pm

Please be careful with your remarks abut the U.S. If you don’t like it here you are free to return to your native country. Be grateful for what you have. Beatch.

And yet she claims she values her privacy so much….

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All